Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CafeMoo post: "Dear Neighbor, I know what happened to your missing cat."

Posted by segaface 
In which, a moo is annoyed by cats existing near her, so she calls to have traps set up for them, has them sent to a shelter, and allows their owner to to worry about them for days. Moo refrained from telling the cat's owner where they were, so that she could make sure that the owner couldn't get them back.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/18543854/UPDATE_Dear_Neighbor_I_know_what_happened_to_your_missing_cat

Parenting makes you a better person, doesn't it?
I would be calling CPS every time I see that cow's shitling outside by itself.
grifen411
I would be calling CPS every time I see that cow's shitling outside by itself.

This.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Moocunt here probably won't even try to control her Snookums, but she can take a cat away from her owner. I hope someone abducts her brats. Let's see how that feels.
Ditto, grifen411. And anytime I could hear loud screams or shrieks from her house I would call the cops and do the whole "worried neighbor" routine.
If I didn't have to join to leave a fucking comment on this site, this bitch would be getting a five page essay about how she is a fucking horrible human being, and that I hope her children are taken from her, given to CPS without her knowledge, and then adopted off by the time she was finally informed about it. How dare she put that owner and that poor cat through all of that trauma just because she wanted to be a bitch. Fucking cunt hates cats so much? I'd get a big fucking dog and encourage it to bark at all hours of the night. And FUCK those damn cunts that are giggling and saying "Oooh! It got adawpted awff?! Well, dat solves dat pwoblem!"

I agree, if she leaves the kids outside by themselves, call the cops!
What a cold-hearted bitch! angry smiley

I also agree with grifen411 on this one, call CPS on this ho's ass the next time her bastards are running around free-range or screaming their lungs out. Let her see how it feels to have her beloved little sneauflaykes taken from her (or threatened with something like it). That's the only way this ho will learn.
Oh hell no. I would go apeshit if some lazy-ass moo bitch took my cats away. Like everyone else is saying, call CPS on her ass!
Oh man, I would have gone nuclear on her if she did that to my cat. There is no way I could stand to see that cold indifference and callous disregard as such as how she displays. It's sociopathic, because she thinks only of herself and nothing of that other person who's cat that was.

I hope that the person who she did this to was ultimately able to get his cat back, because it would be horrible if the cat was unable to be given back (because of adoption.) I feel sorry for the cat's owner and the cat, and that this woman, this creature, is ultimately driven out of the neighborhood.
Apparently many of the people on that site are handing her her ass. And the adopted part was edited after about 800 comments, of which many said "great, you held out on your neighbor to make sure the cat was killed."

1. You have to leave your name when you dump an animal.
2. They do not tell you what happens to the animal once you dump and sign papers.

Moo is full of shit and I hope a windowless van cruises her neighborhood. Odds are her shitlings are ruining yards.

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
While I agree that cats should not be out this Moo is a bitch who should burn in hell, adopted, yeah right!
I would have a very hard time not setting that bitch's house on fire and watching her and her bastards all burn to a fucking crisp. Granted, all my cats are indoor-only, and psychotic whores like this one are all the more reason for more people to do the same...but if someone had my cat trapped, taken to a shelter and then it was adopted out, I would be screaming to every possible lawyer, trying to find some kind of charge to get her with like theft of an animal. Anything.

If I could get nothing, I would make her life completely fucking miserable every fucking day. I would slash her tires, I would personally shit in her fucking yard myself, I would throw bricks through her window and put anthrax in her mailbox, I would call CPS every fucking day and try to get her brats taken away, hopefully never to be returned. See how she fucking likes it when her darlings are given to someone else and she can't do a damn thing about it.

Maybe it sounds harsh, but you fuck with my animals and I will fuck you back until you can't be fucked any more. I wonder if the cat's original owner even tried to talk to the adopting family? I doubt they got attached to the cat in that short period of time. I'd be willing to pay them what they paid to adopt to get the cat back, more if necessary. I bet she could sue the cunt for the cost of adoption and emotional distress at least. I'd fucking make sure she never forgets what happens when you mess with someone's animals.

Is it noticeable I feel crabby today? moody smiley
I am actually speechless.

What a piece of human garbage. If that were me, I would go postal on her. I don't even know what I'd do.

Moos are such selfish, lying pieces of shit. This is just one more enormous tally mark on the wall of reasons why.

It's a shame the neighbor didn't protect her cat better from this sociopathic, self-obsessed bitch.

Oh, no! A cat turd! Does she know it's even from the cat? Does she know it's not raccoons, or birds, or whatever? No, probably not. Even if it is, is it seriously such a big fucking deal? She's just an entitled shithead who thinks the world revolves around her and her shitlings.

Kids do not need to be protected from animals. ANIMALS need to be protected from kids and their cunt breeders.
Others brought up that cats bury their turds so what was stuck to the bottom of her shoe was likely something else.

Cambion
I would have a very hard time not setting that bitch's house on fire and watching her and her bastards all burn to a fucking crisp. Granted, all my cats are indoor-only, and psychotic whores like this one are all the more reason for more people to do the same...but if someone had my cat trapped, taken to a shelter and then it was adopted out, I would be screaming to every possible lawyer, trying to find some kind of charge to get her with like theft of an animal. Anything.

If I could get nothing, I would make her life completely fucking miserable every fucking day. I would slash her tires, I would personally shit in her fucking yard myself, I would throw bricks through her window and put anthrax in her mailbox, I would call CPS every fucking day and try to get her brats taken away, hopefully never to be returned. See how she fucking likes it when her darlings are given to someone else and she can't do a damn thing about it.

Maybe it sounds harsh, but you fuck with my animals and I will fuck you back until you can't be fucked any more. I wonder if the cat's original owner even tried to talk to the adopting family? I doubt they got attached to the cat in that short period of time. I'd be willing to pay them what they paid to adopt to get the cat back, more if necessary. I bet she could sue the cunt for the cost of adoption and emotional distress at least. I'd fucking make sure she never forgets what happens when you mess with someone's animals.

I also keep my cats inside because I love them and want them safe. I also would go postal on such a waste of humanity. Makes me want to sic my dog on her. We have guns in here and I know how to use them. Stay away from my home and family. I am tearing up reading this. Cruelty like this deservecutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck
barren4ever

I also keep my cats inside because I love them and want them safe. I also would go postal on such a waste of humanity. Makes me want to sic my dog on her. We have guns in here and I know how to use them. Stay away from my home and family. I am tearing up reading this. Cruelty like this deservecutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

I don't think you want your Dog anywhere near this MooCunt! Poor Puppy might get sick!
navi8orgirl
Others brought up that cats bury their turds so what was stuck to the bottom of her shoe was likely something else.

That makes it even worse because that means that the cat was shipped off for something it didn't even do! Way to go, psycho moo cunt! angry flipping off
You know the old saying "What goes around comes around".
This heartless moocunt will have her day too! She'd best watch her back.

jbs
That bitch needs to feel what those cats do when they are ripped from their homes. I hope it isn't in a state where pound seizure is mandatory or legal. However, I do have some most likely fatal experiments in mind that would require a human test subject.
Re: CafeMoo post: "Dear Neighbor, I know what happened to your missing cat."
July 22, 2013
In my country, this would be theft. A cat is a proprierty, and all mine are microchipped. Good luck to any breeder scum who tries this on Anthea or Yoda, I would sue them faster than lightening.

Another thing that annoyed THE FUCK out of me is the smiley face after "a family". Because for the cat is better if there are shitlings around. NOT.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
Cambion

Oh - you are so reading my mind. I would be absolutely livid and enraged and that fucking bitch would have hell to pay every damn day. CUNT.
It looks like most of the cows are cheering her on. Disgusting. Hey moos, your loaves are worth less than a cat turd. They are way more annoying than any cat. I'd rather have a stray cat visit me than a disgusting boogery loaf. I'd rather touch a cat after it has taken a huge dump than handle slobbery items your kind hands me at my grocery store job.

Sane people love an adorable kitten. Anyone that tells you your loaf is cute is a liar.

I hope the neighbor calls CPS for every shriek, every awtarded meltdown, and every disgusting diaper that finds its way into her property. Oh, yes! Some moo left her diaper trash outside her door in the fucking apartment complex I live in. It got rained on, tumbled down the stairs, and it leaked shit everywhere! You moos think you're so much cleaner than a lovely cat. For shit's sake, at work a fucking moo customer had something with a shit streak in her purse!

You moos love shit and love to take pictures of your kids covered in crap and post it on Facebook. And yet, when a cat poops, it is a tragedy!

Maybe the cats shat in your yard because you suck and are a despicable human being. Animals know about these things.

I don't usually rant like this, but I'm pissed off.
If that moo did that to my cat, I honestly don't know what I'd do - that is, I can't think of revenge that would be adequate for such a horrendous thing.

The other cows are applauding her, are they? Can't say I'm surprised. We all know that these cunts only care about themselves and their disgusting offspring. I'm wishing all manner of terrifying, disfiguring, painful diseases on them and their brats right now.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

And that's when I come up with a plan to ensure her children are removed from her home by CPS. Or I find somebody with no scruples who would be willing to abduct her children and place them in an abandoned building or something, tied up and blindfolded. Fed regularly and not harmed, but definitely gone for a while. Let the bitch worry about where her kids are.

It wouldn't be hard to do. I bet this cunt always "looks away for a second."

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
No...this bitch is full of shit.

She's only "confessing" the bare bones of the details. If you were to hear the whole story, you'd know for a fact she did something much, much worse to those poor moggies.

May her tits shrivel up and fall off like leaves in the Autumn wind. angry flipping off
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.