Why does NYT have a autard report?
November 07, 2013
Why is a story about a tard meltdown considered news? http://parenting.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/11/03/behind-autism-and-a-tantrum-a-break-in-a-childs-routine/
Moo lowing on about her violent tard
“As soon as we’re finished, Michael,” I said in a low voice, desperately trying to calm him down. “No,” he screamed and I could hear the awful noise he always makes just before he spits. To avert that, I knelt down so that I could look my son in his brown eyes. With my left hand I deflected the slap he aimed at my face. “Give me money,” he insisted again, kicking at my knee with his right leg.

and then realizes it is all her fault for not preparing him for a change in his routine and is "blown" away by the "lesson" he teachers her. two faces puking

If this was a mooblog with 18 people reading it I could get it but NYT??!! And the comments are all "moo you are a great moomy" and "I love your writing, moo, moo.":smn

One more thing. She named her normal girl-loaf "B.J." Just too dumb to know or wishing that was what she had done instead of getting knocked up?
Re: Why does NYT have a autard report?
November 07, 2013
The NYT has developed the habit of trying to be everything for everybody so they have blogs for young 20-somethings, blogs for Baby Boomers, blogs for elderly people, and of course blogs for parents. We all know the only thing more special than being a parent is being the parent of "special needs" chyyyld, so they can't not cater to those people.
November 07, 2013
If he's that bad at 4, how is she going to handle him at 14? She said that he's twice as strong as a child his size, so if he grows up to be 6'2", he'll pound her into a pulp if his routine gets changed without warning.
November 07, 2013
If moo, or duh, ever found their spines long enough to smack the brat his "autism" would go away. I'm willing to bet this is one more case of spoiled brat hiding behind a fake diagnosis. The only thing the little brat suffers from is lack of belt disease.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login