Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Straight from the cow's ass: Anti-vax Moos

Posted by Cambion 
Straight from the cow's ass: Anti-vax Moos
January 13, 2014
The recent topic/article from the lady who was not vaccinated against anything as a child made me want to go see our comedy relief on the Commode - specifically in their "I'm Not Vaccinating" section. Some real gems just on the first page(paraphrasing in italics, my comments in red):

Dunce cap"My family goes to third-world countries a lot. I don't want to vaccinate my child, but how do I protect him from illness?" Only a couple comments so far, one of which is basically that hand washing and hand sanitizer helps everything. Yeah okay, whatever lets you sleep at night when your relatives might bring home ebola.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1395583/protecting-non-vacc-child-against-world-traveling-family

ranting"Why can't pro-vaxers mind their own business? If I want to neglect my child's health by not vaccinating them with evil poisons, that's MY choice!" If you don't want shots, Moo, then fine. But if you were anything resembling a decent mother, you would not play roulette with your kids' health.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1395144/why-cant-pro-vaxxers-simply-accept-our-choices-as-a-fundamental-human-right

:baybie1"How dare my meanie-head relative not let us bring our unvaxed bastard around her premature baby who needs to delay vaccinations due to being born too soon!" I'm surprised no one suggested to just bring Germley along anyway and assume that "they won't turn our child away because we're family/he's a child/etc."
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1390879/our-non-vaxd-kid-and-her-threat-to-another-family-member

:Violin"Me no likey when someone says my unvaccinated monsters are a threat to everyone!" Well I wonder whose fault it will be when this cunt's dumpling comes into contact with a sickly unvaxed brat and hers get sick. Bet you anything she'll send the kid to school because she won't want to deal with her whining brat all day, effectively infecting all the students and adults in school who are not vaccinated or up to date on vaccines.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1330947/unvaccinated-kids-as-a-threat

doh face"How do I fake my kids' vaccination records? Doing an exemption isn't fun enough. It'll be easier to just have a fake record for extra cool hippie crunchiness." What a good mother. Makes me wonder what else she's willing to lie about.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1358483/how-to-fake-a-vaccination-record

saying 'wtf'"Amy Parker (the lady who wrote the unvaxed article) is full of shit and here's why." Moo deconstruction of why the article author is just trying to use threats and fear to convince people to vaccinate unnecessarily.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1395352/amy-parkers-hit-piece-growing-up-unvaccinated-deconstructed

face saying 'error'r"What risks does a VACCINATED child pose to my UNVACCINATED baby?" I don't even know what to say about this shit.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1391616/what-risks-do-a-vaccd-baby-the-day-he-gets-shots-pose-to-my-unvaccd-baby

:scr"My 5-month old has pneumonia and pertussis, but it's better than getting him injected with poison!" Of course, it's always better for a child - especially one that's still a baby - to suffer for a month with a preventable disease with all the symptoms than to get him a little needle jab and, at worst, he might feel "blah" afterward because the vaccine is WORKING.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1389436/pertussis

eye rolling smiley"My kids all had bad reactions to vaccines, which means EVERYONE's kids will have bad reactions and that's why vaccines are horrible and no one should get them!" This is an interesting thread. Several Moos blaming many illnesses on vaccines, such as seizure's, Kawasaki syndrome, even one Moo who says vaccines caused her brother to have the misfortune of developing allergies overnight and one such immediate new allergy killed him when he took an OTC painkiller he magically became allergic to. Another claims the MMR vaccine caused her child to develop measles, rubella and chickenpox.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1389941/anybody-here-whose-children-have-had-severe-reactions-to-vaccines

two faces puking"Do you other anti-vaxing assholes ever worry about getting other people sick?" Of course they don't! If those other people don't want to get sick from the unvaccinated darlings, then it's their responsibility to get vaccinated. One heifer's exact words are "Nope. My obligation is to my kids, no one else." Well if all anti-vaxers are like this, then that means no one cares if they get YOUR dumplings sick either. They don't think about that and their sole obligation to their own kids.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1389404/do-you-ever-worry-about-getting-others-sick

:gross"How do you keep hospitals from vaccinating your baybees after they're born? Just don't let the baby out of your sight and make the staff's jobs harder by not letting them do any tests on Junior and/or following them everywhere to stare at them while they run tests and/or thrust 10-page birthing plans in everyone's hands!" If these hogs want to be anti-vax so bad and be such pricks to the staff, I'd throw Moo and loaf out on the curb with the rest of the dirty trash.
http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1389359/help-advice-keeping-newborn-shot-free-at-the-hospital
Re: Straight from the cow's ass: Anti-vax Moos
January 13, 2014
I'm going to be very surprised if that 5-month old with pneumonia and pertussis does not die. That is a big double whammy for an infant.

Oh, good, you're taking your unvaccinated child to a third-world country that has all sorts of nasty bugs unique to their world and have children that die of regular nasties the Western world views as nothing more than a few days' inconvenience. If your kid doesn't contract malaria or something else horrible, it should be quarantined for several months upon return, lest they start the plague.

Honestly, it sounds cold and it is, but I hope a plague wave comes around and kills and cripples the unvaccinated children of these idiots. They talk a big game while their children are healthy, but it's a whole new round when you're now burying one or more children and any remaining children are disabled for life. There's nobody to sue (well, except for Jenny McCarthy and Andrew Wakefield) and nobody to blame but themselves with the realization that a simple fucking shot would have prevented this. The Western world needs this kind of reminder as to WHY we have these vaccinations. How soon people forget. And people would realize that it's not a violation of rights to require vaccinations, but a violation of human rights when you DON'T.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
January 14, 2014
Much to my surprise, the parent of the not even 5-month-old (re-read it and found the kid was only four months old) claims the kid made a full recovery within a month, which I seriously doubt. Even if he did, that's a long time for a kid that young to be sick - I assume by the time the kid allegedly got better, he was nearly six months old. That means he spent about 1/6 of his life sick. I imagine having whooping cough and pneumonia that young could cause long term damage. I think DTaP shots start at the age of two months and are given four or five times over the course of the child's first two years, but since this came from the anti-vax section, I think it's safe to say these responsible parents did not vaccinate their child... though I might give them the benefit of the doubt in that this kid - were he vaccinated - might have only gotten the first two shots and maybe that wouldn't have been enough to prevent illness. No clue. But they could have at least TRIED to spare their kyd getting sick.

And I'm with you in regard to a plague. Yes it might be mean to say, but these breeders just do not understand how serious it really is to neglect their kids' health by not getting them their shots. They're all talk when their kids are normal, but I wonder how they'll feel when their darlings come down with all these preventable viruses and maybe even get Moo and Duh sick. It sucks that the kids will have to suffer for their parents' shitty decisions, but the parents have to learn somehow, and learning may well have to come in the form of watching their children die and become disabled because Mommy was too speshul to get her child a few shots.

Hell, twice this year I have heard about superbugs - one being mutant norovirus and the other some weird mutant strain of E. Coli. Maybe they're superbugs, maybe not, but how long before things like rubella and measles and maybe even things like smallpox that have been considered eradicated start mutating and making a comeback?

The Moo asking about whether or not a vaccinated loaf will make her unvaccinated loaf sick made me laugh. Moo seems to think that a vaxed kid will pass the viruses he was vaccinated against to her unvaxed loaf. And if a vaccinated kid sneezed on her dumpling and got it sick with a cold or something minor, Moo would use that as "evidence" that it's actually the vaccinated people who are threats to the unvaccinated.
January 14, 2014
I am Uber Vaxxed from traveling the world. I think the various required shots for whatever region are good for like 5 years.

Good luck if these people ever want to *go* anywhere! If so - they'll have to get them all as adults. Everyone does. I have had all such shots as a child, but then you need more - depending on where you go.

Even if you *are* vaxxed - you will likely need another round, and other ones as well. If you never had any, this is going to hang you up too - I've heard plenty of people complain about that, that it was more difficult to get the 'boosters' and 'traveling shots' because they'd never had any before.

These people are screwing their kids, and the rest of us, in more ways than one smile rolling left righteyes2
January 14, 2014
Forgive me for being a bitch here. If and when those kids come down with killer diseases, will the parunts just keep them hooked to life support forever? So mommy does not have to cry. eye rolling smiley I've read a few books about future health concerns, ie, The Next Plague. And I am certain the next plague will not come from an escaped lab monkey. It will come from children.:drool
January 14, 2014
The breeders of the preemie should be concerned. Measles doesn't show itself for the first week someone has it. It also warms my cold black heart to know that one anti vax moo is being treated like a pariah at family gatherings. It won't change moo's mind but it will bring her down to reality.
January 14, 2014
I vaguely remember that they have a saying in one of the African countries. It's something along the line of "Don't count your children, until they've all had measles.".

I have two great aunts, who had ten brothers. Eight died as children and two died in the war.
Those crunchy twits are going to cause a plague and when they do, I hope that their kids are going to die, not someone else's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
January 14, 2014
It only takes a few generations to forget how life used to be for most humans: nasty, brutish and short. I'm going into product development if this keeps up. Forget the custom strollers; soon parents will want Disney Princess iron lungs.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
January 15, 2014
Miss_Hannigan
It only takes a few generations to forget how life used to be for most humans: nasty, brutish and short. I'm going into product development if this keeps up. Forget the custom strollers; soon parents will want Disney Princess iron lungs.

I would consider refuse to vax (save in case of conclamate medical impossibility, like immunodepression) something to call CPS for.

Plagues don't care about how "healthy" you used to be. Once you get it, you aren't healty anymore. We will soon see a comeback of simple diseases, like there have been in some crunchy enclave around the US. I had got measle, rubella etc in the natural way, and it wasn't funny. My sis almost died of one of those.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login