Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Update on SIL

Posted by SlumSlut 
Update on SIL
August 05, 2008
With all the drama on MY side, I forgot to find out the real scoop on my soon-to-be-trainwreck-in-law. Well. I talked to my MIL last night, and she brought me up to speed.

It seems that DH's youngest sibling (she's 30) is due to explode around December (DH had told me it was June or July, but he's not one to bother with little details). The sperm donor is nowhere near the picture. At first I thought she'd be moving up here (MA) from FL to live off of the taxpayers for a time. Apparently how wrong I was. She is getting married to a guy from England who is flying over here for the wedding (she was already married once to a man 30 years older who was married 4 times before that and they were divorced in less than a year, which was silly because they were together for like 8 years before getting married), adopting her baby, and then they are going back to the UK to live happily ever-after.

The End.

Oh, and I was invited to her baby shower. Guess what I said? By the way, MIL is probably less thrilled about it than I am, if that is possible.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Re: Update on SIL
August 05, 2008
I was wondering about that myself. It's probably a MySpace Love Story (TM). What I do know is that they can't have been "involved" for very long 'cause this time last year she had a girlfriend and was "off" men.
August 05, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was wondering about that myself. It's probably
> a MySpace Love Story (TM). What I do know is that
> they can't have been "involved" for very long
> 'cause this time last year she had a girlfriend
> and was "off" men.

god, my sil did this shit.
bratBgone
August 05, 2008
Wow, this sounds like a real fairy tale life they're about to embark upon! Perhaps you can sell the story rights to the Lifetime channel. I'm sure they will be living "happily ever after!" (rolls eyes)
August 05, 2008
I can't wait to see what they plan to do about immigration papers. If only Mercurior was around he could give her some free advice.
August 06, 2008
I also met my husband online. He is who he said he was in his profile. WE knew each other for over two years before we got married. Others I met from the internet before meeting my S/O were something else. They say one thing but do not mean it. Most of the ones I agreed to meet for coffee or lunch were seeking easy sex. My fav was the one whose profile listed, "Can you handle a gentleman?" He was/is anything but. Seeing him ONCE was more than enough and his e-mails stopped when he figured he was not going to have a second chance. I was willing to be his friend. I am sure the women are the same way with their ads.
August 06, 2008
Meeting people offline.. is exactly like meeting them in a bar..

there are good in some bad in others, just like real world, things change.. people change..

so i say maximise you group of friends.. to worldwide if it works great.. if it doesnt.. ok move on

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 06, 2008
I'm a "Real Doll", so i'm just sitting here in my crate, waiting to meet someone online....
August 06, 2008
a lot of men are giving up on women, and going for the real dolls.. and the like because there isnt anything for them anymore.

at least theres no kids..no nagging, no arguments. which woman would say she hasnt thought of a male version (which you can buy)

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 06, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:
> Merc, I think relationships are just hard in
> general. I do sometimes envy a single guy I know,
> but he truly envies me.
>
> And yes, with people being worse in this society,
> it's harder to find someone that's decent enough
> to maybe even date twice. I fell in love so young
> and suddenly that I completely missed out on the
> dating scene.
>
> I've seen pics of the real dolls meant for women,
> or those that want a male doll. winking smiley
> I don't know how I could fall asleep with that
> thing anywhere around me.

No snoring or farting! How can you lose???????????
Anonymous User
August 06, 2008
I think marriage is outdated, MOST fail or people stay for money, kids or would rather not be alone, I would NEVER get married again, i dont see the point, marriage is reconized by GOV and gawd, i can care less about either, oh and im married, i got married 5 yrs ago when i was still somewhat of a sheeeeeeepppppp
August 06, 2008
just think of the benefits.. you dont need to feed them, wter them, they wear what you want.. you use them when you want.. no emotional blackmail. no violence.

they wont cheat on you, they will be there when YOU want them there..

no talking. no children.. can you see a downside.. and as rose said.. no snoring and no farting.. male or female..

August 06, 2008
If one doesn't want actual human interaction, just something to stick it in, or stick in you, then the Real Doll or the Hitachi Magic Wand are the way to go. But I highly doubt any of these devices are going to replicate a human to human relationship, which can be challenging and interesting, but won't involve you being able to just say "Put on this thong and suck it now" and have that happen at the drop of a hat. Yes, I know it's terrible that some women, or men, won't just let you do with them what you want, but that's kind of the sucky part about people being individuals with free will and all that bullshit.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
August 06, 2008
humanity is over rated.. most of humanity are idiots.., does it really hurt anyone that there is no human interaction..

why bother with the crap others give you, when theres an easy and simple solution, thats avoid humans..

human to human relationships, over rated.. i wasnt talking about human to human interaction.. this is purely a biological need, that can be satisfied elsewhere.

there should be no guilt, no shame in doing that. human interaction, only causes conflicts.. thats why i want to retreat from humanity a self destructive race, and live my life how i want to live it.. isnt that true freedom..

but then again i dislike 99% of all of humanity.. so why bother with them..

it may be creepy.. but its not all bad wink.. at least its better than the blow up ones

Anonymous User
August 06, 2008
but then again i dislike 99% of all of humanity.. so why bother with them"

call the press i agree with merc on this one
August 06, 2008
mercurior Wrote:
> humanity is over rated.. most of humanity are
> idiots.., does it really hurt anyone that there is
> no human interaction..
>
> why bother with the crap others give you, when
> theres an easy and simple solution, thats avoid
> humans..
>
Good luck with that, living in society and all.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
August 06, 2008
I don't think there's anything wrong with getting together with someone you met online. My reason for saying that was because I don't think there was any other way she could have met someone so soon, so far away.

And it sounds so simple - just get married, adopt the kid, move to another country - god is in heaven and all is right with the world.

I hate to build it up like this for you people. It's probably going to be anti-climactic. Right about when the visas expire (if it ever gets that far), I expect it to become another boring old case of welfare-moo-ism.

Seriously, we are talking about a girl who is 30-something-going-on-17. She is continually looking for the next way to screw up her life in order to shock people and create more attention for herself. She is not evil or criminal, she is the "baby" of the family who cannot deal with the fact that she is not the "baby" of every situation. She is always trying to show that she is a "big girl" by doing silly things and insisting that she "isn't a baby" when it makes her look MORE like a baby and that is in fact what she really wants, is to remain "the baby". It's like, the baby doth protest too much.

Now it's going to be, "Kiss my ass and give me attention or you won't get to see my baybee".

("baby" and "baybee" are two different things. "baby" is used as an adjective or as a euphemism for "the youngest" and "baybee" is used as a noun and refers to the loaf.)

MIL told me someone is giving a baybee shower and I was like, "I don't do baybee showers, I don't do baybees, and I don't do the pregnant-SIL-give-me-attention-show" (except I said her name where it says "SIL") and MIL said, "I'm not going either."
August 06, 2008
thats why i want to have my own place, avoid people.. become self sufficient.. as much as i can.. grow my own food, read my books have my own power generators..

people have done it for millenia,, the hermits, the mountain men, and so on.. they avoid the rest of humanity.

can that really be bad..

August 06, 2008
I'm not saying becoming a hermit is a bad thing, I just said "Good luck with that", because generally no matter how self sufficient someone is, they still have to interact with humanity once in a great while. Even the UniBomber had to go into town.

--Me
August 06, 2008
but i did say 99% of all humanity.. 1% is enough for me..

August 06, 2008
Well, good luck finding the decent 1% of humanity to deal with exclusively.

--Me
Nour
August 06, 2008
These dolls can actually "put on a thong and suck it"? I wonder how many "D" batteries that would take. tongue sticking out smiley
August 06, 2008
Oh my god, Poof, it's the same damn girl, i swear. your sil and mine have the same M.O. We have to find the factory where they make them and destroy it.
August 06, 2008
Nour Wrote:
> These dolls can actually "put on a thong and suck
> it"? I wonder how many "D" batteries that would
> take. tongue sticking out smiley

You do have to dress them, but yes, they have sucking action.
I don't care to know what their power source is.

--Me
Nour
August 06, 2008
OK, so they aren't THAT great if they can't select a nice pair of those split butterfly thongs without assistance.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login