> the mountain men, and so on.. they avoid the rest
> of humanity.
>
> can that really be bad..

Welcome back, Merc! smiling smiley
Re: Update on SIL
August 06, 2008
am only half here.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
August 08, 2008
That certainly sounds like a fairytale romance! Or a crash-and-burn disaster in the making. I do hope to hear an update eventually, if you don't mind, poofy-puff. Thanks.
nowhiggers
August 09, 2008
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mercurior Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > humanity is over rated.. most of humanity are
> > idiots.., does it really hurt anyone that there
> is
> > no human interaction..
> >
> > why bother with the crap others give you, when
> > theres an easy and simple solution, thats
> avoid
> > humans..
> >
> Good luck with that, living in society and all.

ah, give it a rest Feh. this sounds like the kind of "bingo" the cf will get from breeders.

There is nothing inherently wrong with misanthropy, starting with the fact, that it is based in fact and data, not just hatin.'

For example, if humans weren't 90% stupid fucks who breed themeselves out of food, living space, water, stupid fucks that think there is some sort of "human rights" issue with sterilizing the severely retarded, psychopaths, moos who have litters of brats to collect welfare, and whine and cry about "eugenics" but then turn around and sanction the practice of eugenics when it's a commercial fert clinic, stupid fucks that think having brats is the "most important job in the werld" and so on and so forth, then perhaps you could have a case against misanthropy... but as it stands right now, merc is right. Humanity is way overrated and mostly retarded or borderline there.
August 26, 2008
Whoopee, they're here. She posted ultrasound pictures on her MySpace (along with the kid's name and due date). I'm sorry to report that one of the pictures does look exactly like a human head in silhouette. The second one says "That is NOT the umbilical cord" which leads me to suspect that she is bragging about how well-hung the fetus is. But I could be mistaken. That second picture looks like a bunch of crap like most ultrasounds do.

Stay tuned, I'm sure this will get better.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login