Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Population: Where are the doctors in all this? Why don't they help?

Posted by mr. neptune 
Re: Population: Where are the doctors in all this? Why don't they help?
April 22, 2014
I called the witch doctor and this was his advice
And he said

"Ooh ee-oo-oduhwah-wa!"

band playing music
Just like it isn't a doctor's place to try to force people to breed for the good of the planet, it is not their job to try to force people not to breed. Their job is to provide impartial medical advice to their patient, and medical care that best benefits the patient. The overbreeding and overpopulation is the responsibility of nobody but the breeders.
I never mentioned forcing someone to not have kids but as Starlady suggested, doctors can OFFER operations and SUGGEST family planning to women and to their husbands. I think if this happened, the population would go down voluntarily.
starlady
Okay.. Dr can't say 'no mor brats' but they can 'suggest' no more pregnancies and explain how it could hurt the mother. Ofcourse it's up to the patent as to what they want to do.. but the dr CAN suggest. I have friends who's dr's suggested that they not have any more and... some of them did.. but it was not without risk. Eh.. I'd hate to be in the health field 'cause I'd tell em all STOP BREEDING YOU COW!!!

You have no idea how many times a doc would love to say that to a serial breeder...not to mention the nurses and the pharmacists too. Problem is--we can't. All we can do is advise. And you see how that works--most of the fucking moos think it's a challenge to them so they get in pig just to "show us". The stupid twunts shit out brat after brat after brat then wonder why after the first case of pre-eclampsia, gestational diabetes or an episiotomy from their sternum to their asshole that they now have chronic everything. Yes, they are that fucking stupid. And until someone can cure stupid, we're left with moocunts shitting out brats even when it can endanger their health.
cfbitchfromla
starlady
Okay.. Dr can't say 'no mor brats' but they can 'suggest' no more pregnancies and explain how it could hurt the mother. Ofcourse it's up to the patent as to what they want to do.. but the dr CAN suggest. I have friends who's dr's suggested that they not have any more and... some of them did.. but it was not without risk. Eh.. I'd hate to be in the health field 'cause I'd tell em all STOP BREEDING YOU COW!!!

You have no idea how many times a doc would love to say that to a serial breeder...not to mention the nurses and the pharmacists too. Problem is--we can't. All we can do is advise. And you see how that works--most of the fucking moos think it's a challenge to them so they get in pig just to "show us". The stupid twunts shit out brat after brat after brat then wonder why after the first case of pre-eclampsia, gestational diabetes or an episiotomy from their sternum to their asshole that they now have chronic everything. Yes, they are that fucking stupid. And until someone can cure stupid, we're left with moocunts shitting out brats even when it can endanger their health.

The problem is that doctors and nurses can do the flip side. They can refuse requests for referrals for vastectomies, tubals and Essure. They can decline to provide long term birth control like IUDs or Implanon. As a health care professional and a patient, I want to be in charge of my (particularly reproductive) health care. I was refused an IUD, the long term birth control implant (whatever came before Implanon) and Depo because of concerns about how long it would take my "fertility" to return. I have 39 year old married friend who would like to get a vasectomy but his PCP won't refer him because he hasn't bred so insurance won't pay until he can see a new PCP (he is seeing mine and my husband's who is CF himself but it will be over 4 months before he can get in). The real problem isn't the doctors. It is stupid people and breeder worship.
Re: Population: Where are the doctors in all this? Why don't they help?
April 27, 2014
I recently switched from a obgyn to a actual gym only! My original doctor basically ignored me, but I saw how she was treating her pregnant patients, and there was a MARKED difference. I needed someone who cared about the health of my hooha, not someone who was just waiting to see if I was going to get pregnant so that she could make money off me. I'm much happier now.This doctor said she was in business "reduced abortions by reducing pregnancy in the first place.". She doesn't accept insurance so that she can charge sliding scales based on incomes. This costs me more money than going to the traditional obgyn, but I consider it a donation to a charity to help poor women prevent pregnancy. I'm very happen with my doctor now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login