Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jahi McMath gets posthumous diploma

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Jahi McMath gets posthumous diploma
June 11, 2014
Jahi McMath, the girl corpse who was pronounced brain dead after her mother gave her a cheeseburger following throat surgery, is now a graduate.

Everyone's a winner, even if dead

According to moo, the deceased is "blossoming into a teen."
Re: Jahi McMath gets posthumous diploma
June 11, 2014
notaparunt
Jahi McMath, the girl corpse who was pronounced brain dead after her mother gave her a cheeseburger following throat surgery, is now a graduate.

Everyone's a winner, even if dead

According to moo, the deceased is "blossoming into a teen."

I'm surprised she didn't bloat into a teen...oh wait, she did! two faces puking two faces puking

When will these sick fucks pull the plug?

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
June 11, 2014
Holy shit, just what state is that corpse in by now? Any medical people on this forum care to weigh in? I'm seriously curious. It's been six months, right?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
June 11, 2014
This bullshit is still going on? Must be nice that you can now graduate without even having to be alive. If I were a student and some corpse still got their diploma despite missing most of the school year, I'd be pissed off. I'm sure it was also a bona fide diploma and not a tard certificate of completion. I'm surprised they didn't make her valedictorian because her family has Suffered EnoughTM
June 11, 2014
Wow...this just gets weirder and weirder

Jahi the Corpse Girl's Uncle
Sealey said his niece is doing well and is responding to voice commands.

What the fuck is HE smoking? More importantly...can I have some?! grinning smiley

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
June 12, 2014
Cambion
This bullshit is still going on? Must be nice that you can now graduate without even having to be alive. If I were a student and some corpse still got their diploma despite missing most of the school year, I'd be pissed off. I'm sure it was also a bona fide diploma and not a tard certificate of completion. I'm surprised they didn't make her valedictorian because her family has Suffered EnoughTM

waving hellolarious Tears of laughter; I love the dark humour on here.
June 12, 2014
I figure the only reason they gave her a diploma is that they know she's dead. If she were in a coma, they'd presumably be concerned that she would have a gap in her education if she were to wake up and regain her mental functioning. But seeing as people tend not to recover from being dead, and those who do manage it within a couple of minutes, they're pretty safe in giving her an honorary diploma.

Why not hand out posthumous honorary diplomas all around? Let everyone go to the grave with a 'Dr.' in their name. After all, it's not like it will affect the quality of research being done, and it might make the families of the deceased feel better.
June 12, 2014
SO she bends, moves and wiggles to her iPod music. Prove it. Show unedited video instead of the same pictures over and over that were before she went Mama Cass. Interview the doctors tending to her.

Ohhh, you can't because " revealing the truth would put the money train Jahi in danger."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
June 12, 2014
If someone wrote a novel with a plot this stupid, no one would buy it (literally or figuratively). Of course, maybe some of us could collaborate on such a work now that it's Real Life! You can't make this stuff up, as they say.:redface

It takes a child to raze a village.
June 12, 2014
So let me make sure I have this straight. She is brain dead but "recovering" and moving. Now she has graduated 8th grade. Well I see that she is well on her way to a successful career in politics.

June 12, 2014
They need to unhook her. How much longer is this going to be allowed to continue?
June 12, 2014
navi8orgirl
SO she bends, moves and wiggles to her iPod music. Prove it. Show unedited video instead of the same pictures over and over that were before she went Mama Cass. Interview the doctors tending to her.

Ohhh, you can't because " revealing the truth would put the money train Jahi in danger."
That is what I want to see. Proof. Proof that this girl is doing all this family is claiming, and not some gratuitous leg pulling and wishful thinking that this is looking strongly to be.

I'm betting they don't want the doctors and people to see it, because people will burst their bubble and the fantasy will end.
June 13, 2014
Ok so did anyone see that Louis Thoreaux episode where he follows a young guy who OD'd on something, slipped into a coma, was declared brain dead by multiple docs, then slowly regained consciousness and is now pretty much back to normal? I think maybe this is the reason they are keeping her alive?
June 13, 2014
I am morbidly curious, I want to know what condition the poor girl's body is in, and how (or if) they are keeping it fresh?

Taxidermy????
June 13, 2014
I was reading a different article here, and came across this.

"Jahi should be graduating from the 8th grade this month but it may not be possible for her to make it to the ceremony, as she is fighting to recover,” family members wrote on McMath's Facebook page.

Gee you think?

Roy: Linda just had a baby? Wow, well you'd never know.
Moss: Ugggggggggh.
Roy: What?
Moss: Too much information!
Jen: What, that she had a baby?
Moss: Ugggggggggggggggggggh! Come on!
Jen: Moss, it's a natural part of life.
Moss: It's not a natural part of my life. And I aim to keep it that way.
June 13, 2014
navi8orgirl
SO she bends, moves and wiggles to her iPod music.

Watch out! She's gonna BLOW! :hs
June 14, 2014
LoveToLurk
Holy shit, just what state is that corpse in by now? Any medical people on this forum care to weigh in? I'm seriously curious. It's been six months, right?
This is an old article (from January) but it does explain somewhat what happens to a body after brain death.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/03/brain-dead-body-alive_n_4537750.html

They say that it does get harder and harder to maintain a body the longer it is kept 'alive' but that they also say theoretically that it could be done indefinitely (since they don't really know, and there has been so few studies done on it.) As for the nuts and bolts, it's harder to say as I don't know how to get the search function to pull up the specific articles that mention just what happens inside a person after enough time has passed.

I know the brain liquifies and the intestinal lining sloughs, but that's the extent of things.
June 15, 2014
popcornculturejunkie
Wow...this just gets weirder and weirder

Jahi the Corpse Girl's Uncle
Sealey said his niece is doing well and is responding to voice commands.

What the fuck is HE smoking? More importantly...can I have some?! grinning smiley

"Voice commands"? Like "play dead"? *runs*

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

June 15, 2014
This is absurd. She is BRAIN DEAD. Even if she were to make some miraculous recovery into consciousness, my guess is she would be profoundly brain damaged.

Pull the damn plug already.
June 15, 2014
If you can't part with your pet corpse, at least have the poor thing taxidermied, it would cost less and keep her fresh forever.
I can't believe this is still going on.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
June 15, 2014
I know of a school in which being alive isn't a requirement.
It's called the University of Phoenix Online.
June 15, 2014
night owl
Cambion

waving hellolarious Tears of laughter; I love the dark humour on here.

Didn't somebody shove a Big Mac down her gullet? They should've given her a 'diploma' drawn on McDonald's place mat.
June 15, 2014
Meanwhile, Jahi's body is STILL unaccounted for -- no telling what kinds of loathsome diseases are emanating from it. Law enforcement really needs to move in on those savage animals, and cause the body to be decently buried -- preferably encasing the coffin in concrete, so the famblee can't dig her up and put her back on display.

ETA: Four years from now, they're more than likely gonna do the "empty chair with a gown" thing, at what would have been her high school graduation... and we're gonna hear AAAAALLLLLL about it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login