Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tipsy ramblings: Breeders and booze :rolleyes2

Tipsy ramblings: Breeders and booze :rolleyes2
July 19, 2014
Anyone who knows me IRL (or at least on Fcool smiley knows I love to drink and taste wine, etc. :chug drinkingy :drkbddy :beer

Anyway...there's a big wine tasting event at one of the local liquor stores. (If any of you happen to travel to the Twin Cities area, Surdyk's is the place to go. thumbs upwink ) I went in, tasting wine and snacking on some crackers. I'm suddenly talking to this older guy...and he seems cool at first.

We then go to talking about older vintages and such...and this comes up. He has a vintage from circa '77-'78 in his house...which his 32 year old daughter has been asking about. Don't get me wrong; it's his wine, he can do whatever. But...it's what he said that bothered me. sad smiley

"My daughter can have my vintage...as soon as she gives me a grandchild!" grinning smiley

Yeah...it was one of those saying 'wtf' moments. I love my wine, don't get me wrong...but getting access to a certain vintage is certainly not worth sluicing for.

Being buzzed and in a good mood, I didn't want to start anything. (I just didn't want to get kicked out, you know? shrug )But damn, I was SO tempted to announce my CF status to him. He was such a cool guy...up until THAT particular moment. I wished right then and there for the chance to ask the daughter how she really feels about sluicing.

I have no idea if that was an indirect bingo or what...it's still selfish to demand grandbrats, no matter what. shrug

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
Re: Tipsy ramblings: Breeders and booze :rolleyes2
July 19, 2014
If I had a dad like that, I'd take his shitty "vintage" and smack him upside the face with the bottle.
July 19, 2014
law
If I had a dad like that, I'd take his shitty "vintage" and smack him upside the face with the bottle.

It's the face that launched a thousand ships! grinning smiley

Way to tell the world you're an extortionist, jackass!

What an asshole!

I don't know anything about wine - it's too strong for Light Weight Me. (Mostly, too acidic.) - I'm wondering how much this old wine is really worth?

I'm just guessing - not really that much? Few hundred? Whatever it is - are you kidding? The Daughter could just buy her own and drink it. Fuck - go get you a brick o' Mad Dog! grinning smiley That's only five bucks.

I would like this Jaguar. It's $100K. I would happily accept this as a gift smiling smiley

What would I do for it? Nothing. One should just give it to me out of the goodness of their heart! grinning smiley If you're going to give a gift - it should be sincere you know - not with strings attached.

Would I have a kid for that? HELL NO. I wouldn't even do kinky sex for it. If someone wants to give me something - they should just give it. Manipulators can take their wine bottles and shove them up their arses!

What kind of an idiot would even be swayed by this? Some old wine? smile rolling left righteyes2
Ruin your whole life for some wine? Yeah. OK.

I'd take up drinking Mad Dog just to spite this chump!
July 19, 2014
I don't know anything about wine but I'm guessing you could buy at least a few thousand nice bottles for how much it costs to raise a brat for 18 years. And wine won't tear you from stern to bow and have you passing turds from your vagina.
July 20, 2014
Latest estimates I have seen indicate 250k-350k per kid. Figure a rather nice bottle at $200. 1250- 1750 bottles. Buy cheaper stuff at the local bottle house and that money would keep you hammered for a long ass time.
July 22, 2014
Imagine if she sprogged and he handed over her sluice juice reward only for her to find it was corked? And after avoiding wine for nine months... waving hellolarious Even if she just wants it as an investment no wine can be worth that much pain- it'd be better to save the money by not sprogging...

I guess parents often do a similar thing with wedding and engagement rings when they pressure their children to get spliced (I've had the "one day you'll be wearing this" talk myself), but wine for sprogging is something else.
Unless it's port from '77 or Sauternes, that wine is crap. If it is port; it had better have been stored properly.

I really hope that daughter doesn't sluice just to gain some nasty acid water.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login