Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bullets and Burgers with a side of brains

Posted by Dorisan 
Bullets and Burgers with a side of brains
August 27, 2014
I'm evil. I laughed. devil with smile

LINK

I'm all for teaching responsible ownership of guns at as young an age as possible. But you start with something the kid can handle. Damn, that was stupid.
Re: Bullets and Burgers with a side of brains
August 27, 2014
Oh.My.God.

On what planet is it a great idea to give a 9 year old girl an Uzi? I could understand kids in a warzone...kinda have to take what you get...but here? I'm just speechless at the absolute stupidity of this guy. I'm just glad no one else got hurt for this Darwin Award recipient's stupidity.

the world 'fail' on flames
August 27, 2014
Kee-rist, that's certainly going to mess with that kyd's head. WTF.:goggle

It takes a child to raze a village.
August 27, 2014
Bullets and Burgers?

A lovely day out. Fun for ALL the family. smile rolling left righteyes2

The stupid hurts.
August 27, 2014
That as was dumb; open bolt, high cyclic rate, short barrel. Any full auto weapon firing from an open bolt is hard to control. This is the reason why when people claim a full auto is just a very efficient tool for murder, I laugh in their faces. Full auto was designed for massed fire to suppress the enemy while small units maneuver and finish the job. You literally can't hit shit without lots and lots of practice, tens of thousands of rounds worth. It would have been much smarter to use something like a 22 LR upper on a burst m-16 lower. Still lots of fun but very control able.

For anyone who has not had the opportunity to try a full auto firearm I recommend the experience. Many ranges, particularly in metro areas, rent them for use on site under supervision. Possibly the quickest way to turn money into useless noise, short of a top fuel dragster. In my experience even the most ardent supporters of gun control leave with a smile on their face.

One women I met in college, from Boston, never used a fire arm before. Literally cowered in the corner of the training room and pissed herself during the introduction (no ammo in the room EVER, non firing replicas) part of training. For some reason she just had an irrational fear of inanimate objects, but she wanted to over come her ignorance. Started with a very basic single shot 22lr rifle. By the end of the weekend she was properly using the ranges 22lr replica m1a1 Thompson and having lots of fun doing so! She now lives out west and owns several NFA items.
August 27, 2014
Saw that on the news, all I can think of was stupid, stupid, stupid parunts and even more stupid instructor for caving into the parunts demands for letting their crotchstain handle an Uzi.

Retarded.
August 27, 2014
Tourist trap

An attempt is being made to wave blame away from the parents

Asked about the culpability of the girl's parents, he said: "We have considered the parents, but if anyone was culpable it would be the instructor for putting a deadly weapon in her hands."

I don't think the parents were protesting in the background while some evil gun person made the kid shoot. They ponied up at least $200 for the experience.
August 27, 2014
An 8–year-old girl was unable to handle an Uzi. Now stop and think about all these stories in recent years about toddlers who were supposedly able to pick up a heavy handgun, grip it, and fire the trigger with their tiny hands, just happening to kill someone in the process. This should help put the lie to all these parents' claims that their 2–year-old shot their special needs infant (or ex-lover, or other "undesirable" person in the household) "by accident".

I worked in corrections. Petite women really had problems during training holding the standard Remington shotgun properly and pulling the trigger because their arms were too short. Then came the recoil during firing...
August 27, 2014
And what's worse it's not the first time. The previous time we visited this, the kid was killed by a full auto Uzi:

Grieving father gave permission

kid friendly gun range thread

News article 8 year old girl dead couldn't handle full auto Uzi SMG

People who need to be edgy, cooler than anyone else, trend followers are easily led to the slaughter.

Bullets and Burgers conjured up some old memory ~

Here we go, close with the title, anyway -

The world is a vampire ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oGDTbONRtc
August 27, 2014
The best part?

The girl's parents got the entire incident on video, including the death of the instructor.

How the fucking FUCK is this NOT the the fucking parent's fault?

The instructor is DEAD and they are putting the blame on HIM?

I fucking HATE breeders. HATE them.

That poor man's family.....

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
August 28, 2014
The stupid hurts. Really bad. The parents should be tried. When a dog malus someone, the owner is put on trial, why can't breeders get the same treatment.
August 30, 2014
drake
The best part?

The girl's parents got the entire incident on video, including the death of the instructor.

How the fucking FUCK is this NOT the the fucking parent's fault?

The instructor is DEAD and they are putting the blame on HIM?

I fucking HATE breeders. HATE them.

That poor man's family.....

Yup. Sounds about right - breeders will blame everybody but their own stupid asses.

What I don't understand is that teaching children to handle an Uzi in an African/Muslim country would be considered wrong - and it is, because there is no way on this earth a child of that age should be handling something that is designed to fucking kill people. But in America, it's perfectly acceptable.

Fucked. Up.

There are people here in the UK who teach their kids to shoot, you know, they go grouse hunting or clay pigeons or whatever. But not at fucking 9 years old!
August 30, 2014
catharsist
The stupid hurts. Really bad. The parents should be tried. When a dog malus someone, the owner is put on trial, why can't breeders get the same treatment.

I would bet money on the "Suffered Enough Clause"
August 31, 2014
yummynotmummy

There are people here in the UK who teach their kids to shoot, you know, they go grouse hunting or clay pigeons or whatever. But not at fucking 9 years old!

And thankfully not with an UZI on full auto.

I've legally learnt to shoot in the UK, with things far more powerful than an UZI and it teaches you a hell of a respect for all firearms.
August 31, 2014
I'm trying hard to give a shit about the dead guy or the girl's parents, and coming up blank. No respect for the killing power of the weapon and treating a gun range like it's a family-friendly outing to Disneyland, pfffft.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
August 31, 2014
Miss_Hannigan
I'm trying hard to give a shit about the dead guy or the girl's parents, and coming up blank. No respect for the killing power of the weapon and treating a gun range like it's a family-friendly outing to Disneyland, pfffft.

I too am struggling with mustering up any fucks to give. I seem to be fresh out.
August 31, 2014
Some years back I left a outdoor range and never went back, due to two assholes who set up at the table next to me. They were shooting ARs and while they were doing that they let their 3 brats, about 5 years old have .22 revolvers to shoot. One was walking around waving this thing around and at the same time picking his ass. I immediately told these 2 redneck morons to supervise their kids. The one guy told me "don't worry buddy, its just a .22!" Then the range guy came over and told me they have a right to shoot there just as much as I do. I said no more and just left. damn if im going to catch a round in the head or spine because redneck brats want to play cowboy; And No I don't give a flying fuck about this instructor! It was a stupid thing to do.
August 31, 2014
highwayman
. I immediately told these 2 redneck morons to supervise their kids. The one guy told me "don't worry buddy, its just a .22!" Then the range guy came over and told me they have a right to shoot there just as much as I do. .

The range guy was an idiot and if it was a sanctioned range you could have reported it. Even the NRA would drop on that like poop on a diaper.

Thom,
This was like 15 years ago, I at the time was into shooting Black Powder. This place closed not long afterwards. When this happened i decided to just leave as it was heated enough. Yep the range guy was an idiot and I feel that the way he was acting that he somehow knew these guys personally.
August 31, 2014
highwayman
Some years back I left a outdoor range and never went back, due to two assholes who set up at the table next to me. They were shooting ARs and while they were doing that they let their 3 brats, about 5 years old have .22 revolvers to shoot. One was walking around waving this thing around and at the same time picking his ass. I immediately told these 2 redneck morons to supervise their kids. The one guy told me "don't worry buddy, its just a .22!" Then the range guy came over and told me they have a right to shoot there just as much as I do. I said no more and just left. damn if im going to catch a round in the head or spine because redneck brats want to play cowboy; And No I don't give a flying fuck about this instructor! It was a stupid thing to do.

Agreed, and I am going to say what could be a mean thing for here but I can't help thinking: Maybe this is a breeder's way of doing their part for population control.

Ducks and runs, I know it's really mean!
September 01, 2014
mr. neptune
highwayman

Agreed, and I am going to say what could be a mean thing for here but I can't help thinking: Maybe this is a breeder's way of doing their part for population control.

Ducks and runs, I know it's really mean!

Oh no, I understand where you're coming from, I shoot every few months and if I saw a kid in the stall next to me, I would probably leave. Even under adult supervision, I don't trust sprogs with guns. The range is a dangerous place that requires tight control. I have a hard enough time being at the range and wondering if the adult next to me is a closet psycho.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
September 01, 2014
highwayman
Thom,
This was like 15 years ago, I at the time was into shooting Black Powder. This place closed not long afterwards. When this happened i decided to just leave as it was heated enough. Yep the range guy was an idiot and I feel that the way he was acting that he somehow knew these guys personally.

Always want to shoot the Colt 1851Navy revolver.

I avoided the comments on various sites reporting this story, because I was just convinced they'd be 99 percent "awwww, the poor chyuwld!" and 1 percent sorry for the instructor's loved ones. Did anyone take a peek and make an assessment of the tally?

Although I do have to add that I can't believe the instructor thought a person of that size could handle and hang onto any weapon of that size, much less an automatic one. That is not to say I don't blame the parents. What kind of a dope thinks their kyd can safely handle a weapon that's as big and heavy as she is? Oh, but anything to entertain my chyuwld! Yeah, a guy died, but hey, at least it wasn't my chyuwld!

Are they starting a GoBegForMe page yet for her to get counselling? Are they suing the firing range yet because the kyd has developed PTSD?
September 02, 2014
The only thing the instructor was seeing was $$ signs. From what I gather its very expensive to shoot at these places. However its not chuckey cheese or Disney world. There should be a strict age limit in place. Shit assed kids do not belong around firearms. I'm sure this place would let a severe retard shoot if the parents had the money. What about other people who were watching or close by? the brat could have sprayed them as well. There is a reason that the military has basic training to teach soldiers how to handle these type weapons. Its not a damn novelty or toy. Its designed to kill allot of people quickly. Do any of you remember that story some years back about that girl about the same age as this one who was flying a friggen plane around the world? There was an instructor with her as well and she crashed the plane on takeoff, thus killing her and the instructor. The stupid moo gave a press conference and said" she died doing what she loved Nope no sympathy for any involved from me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login