Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

breeder neighbors

Posted by hana 
breeder neighbors
September 28, 2014
Last month more breeders moved into the building, my apartment building is becoming breedertopia. This particular brat is a runner, I keep hearing the moo say "no Tardford don't go outside" then a bunch of grunts and whines. Then a massive tantrum where moo walks around the common area instead of taking it to her apartment.

Today I'm trying to watch football in peace, and I hear a massive scream. Oh joy Tardford makes a run for it and didn't succeed. Moo again walks around the common areas, and it screams it's head off.

The apartment complex abuts a park with a stream. The stream can get pretty rough and occasionally floods after hurricanes or just really heavy rain. Think this one is a lil floater in the making.
Anonymous User
Re: breeder neighbors
September 28, 2014
Gee hana, maybe you should move to one of those "chic restaurant districts"... smile rolling left righteyes2

Oh, wait. There are howler monkeys running rampant there, too-- because Moo and Duh want them to have an Upscale Childhood ExperienceTM, or some shit like that. Not that a sane landlord or real estate agent could discriminate against them for having sprog-- that's solely the privilege of people with pets. :scr
September 28, 2014
Unless we're talking about raising children in Manhattan or another area where land and housing is extremely expensive, children do not belong in apartments.

They run around too much, are too loud, and create a disturbance to just about all of their neighbors out of the pure proximity of apartment life.

Lurking breeders: If you can't afford a HOME of your own, you can't afford a kid, either.
September 28, 2014
Ugh, I would lose my mind. You have my sympathies.

Is there any way you can complain to the landlord that these savages are excessively loud? You shouldn't have to hear someone else's little shit making a racket from within your own residence. I would be so mad. :flaming
September 28, 2014
StudioFiftyFour
Unless we're talking about raising children in Manhattan or another area where land and housing is extremely expensive, children do not belong in apartments.

They run around too much, are too loud, and create a disturbance to just about all of their neighbors out of the pure proximity of apartment life.

Lurking breeders: If you can't afford a HOME of your own, you can't afford a kid, either.

I agree 1000%.

There are places children just don't belong because they don't yet have the brainpower to behave properly.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
September 28, 2014
rudeawakening

Is there any way you can complain to the landlord that these savages are excessively loud? You shouldn't have to hear someone else's little shit making a racket from within your own residence. I would be so mad. :flaming

We own a condo there, and I complained to the office manager and the condo board. Got a combination of that's the way kyds play and they're afraid the moo will sue the condo association because discrimination. I read the condo rules and will be calling the condo board members when it starts screaming. On the Bright side the owner of their unit doesn't do long term contracts so I'm hoping they'll be gone in less than a year.

My main concern with this brat is if/when it escapes and becomes a lil floater, moo or someone decides I'm a female who works from home therefore I should've stopped it.

I live in a Washington DC suburb in a diverse neighborhood with wonderful locally owned shops. You can't go more than a few blocks without seeing a historical marker of some sort. When Takeo bought the place 15 years ago it was grad students, couples, and empty nesters. People ran to the outer suburbs when they found out they were inpig, now I swear they're coming from the outer burbs. The condo is small but might be tolerable for a fambily with 1 kyd for a year or two, I stayed in hotel rooms larger than my place. We decided against adopting a dog because we thought it would be irresponsible to have a dog in a condo with no yard for it to run.

We're here until Takeo retires in about 10-15 years, bright side is we can afford to save money for our retirement compound.
September 30, 2014
hana
rudeawakening

We own a condo there, and I complained to the office manager and the condo board. Got a combination of that's the way kyds play and they're afraid the moo will sue the condo association because discrimination. I read the condo rules and will be calling the condo board members when it starts screaming. On the Bright side the owner of their unit doesn't do long term contracts so I'm hoping they'll be gone in less than a year.

My main concern with this brat is if/when it escapes and becomes a lil floater, moo or someone decides I'm a female who works from home therefore I should've stopped it.

I live in a Washington DC suburb in a diverse neighborhood with wonderful locally owned shops. You can't go more than a few blocks without seeing a historical marker of some sort. When Takeo bought the place 15 years ago it was grad students, couples, and empty nesters. People ran to the outer suburbs when they found out they were inpig, now I swear they're coming from the outer burbs. The condo is small but might be tolerable for a fambily with 1 kyd for a year or two, I stayed in hotel rooms larger than my place. We decided against adopting a dog because we thought it would be irresponsible to have a dog in a condo with no yard for it to run.

We're here until Takeo retires in about 10-15 years, bright side is we can afford to save money for our retirement compound.

Ugh, I know exactly what you're going through. I live in your metro area - right outside DC - and have similar neighbors. We're moving in few months but for now the idiot moo upstairs refuses to control her brat. We've actually called the police on her several times (once when she spent a good half hour banging and screaming outside our door...with the kid in tow because PMYABP, duuuh). I agree that people are coming back in closer to the city.

I agree with everyone who thinks that unless you can afford a house, no kids. I guess there are narrow exceptions - you live in Manhattan in a rent controlled/owned apt that has been in your family for 60 years for example. With skyrocketing renting prices in many urban areas it is downright irresponsible to subject people paying ridiculous amounts in rent to your squalling brat.
October 02, 2014
Our complex is being overrun as well. I wish there was some way for apartments to be childfree. Kids do not belong in apartments. We've got 5 of the little bastards right next door and about 6 or 7 across from us diagonally - and these are 2/2 apartments. They must need a ham key to get the little screechers in there. The screaming... oh dear gods, the screaming!

Our credit isn't healthy enough to get a home loan. The cost of a rental house is insane. We are desperate to get away from the breeders but there seems to be no way to get away from them. Every apartment here is being overrun with them.

They've broken our windows, beaten on the walls to deliberately scare our birds because it amuses these brats to terrorize animals. I keep saying "5 more months before we move" but to where?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login