Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The stupid to end all stupid! angry smiley

Posted by craftyzits 
The stupid to end all stupid! angry smiley
October 20, 2014
There is no compassion amongst extremist Moos.

They can go fuck themselves in a lake. They can fuck themselves with a drake (no, I take that back, I pitty the drake).

The stupid:

Cancer Survivor Still Hassled About Not Breastfeeding

Guys guys guys. I think it's safe to say we've reached a critical mass of ludicrousness when a woman who cannot breastfeed DUE TO A DOUBLE MASTECTOMY still can't dodge the heat of the breastfeeding brigade, intent to force breastmilk on her child or lecture her about how wrong she is.

The Stupid

Read that. A DUE TO A DOUBLE MASTECTOMY!

I agree Cancer Moo shouldn't have children, but that's another discussion. This is a bitch at the beefing bregade, not Cancer Moo.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: The stupid to end all stupid! angry smiley
October 20, 2014
If they want her babby to have titty milk so badly, they can volunteer to donate their own goddamned milk. Never mind that according to a new study which the article at least had the sense to point out, the benefits of beefing have been dramatically overstated and previous studies have suffered from selection bias.

In fact—people shouldn't even be saying, "Oh, breastfeeding is ideal but formula is fine." No. Any PNB knows that being tied to one's infant is not necessary or desirable. The idea that beefing is best harms women, period. And not just mothers. Women are not bound by destiny to any decision due to having breasts. The only time beefing is best is when there is no available clean water supply or ready-made formula.
October 20, 2014
rudeawakening
If they want her babby to have titty milk so badly, they can volunteer to donate their own goddamned milk.

There are actually "milk banks". Lactating women will pump the extra and donate it. It seems vaguely creepy, for reasons I can't quite articulate. I have no problem with banking blood, platelets, etc. But banking breast milk seems creepy.
October 20, 2014
rudeawakening

Any PNB knows that being tied to one's infant is not necessary or desirable. The idea that beefing is best harms women, period. And not just mothers. Women are not bound by destiny to any decision due to having breasts. The only time beefing is best is when there is no available clean water supply or ready-made formula.

Beefing in first world countries is only about controlling women. It's about controlling our movements and choices in life. There's absolutely no reason for a woman in the first world to breastfeed. We have clean water and formula.

In NYC, ex-mayor Bloomberg signed a law that forbade hospitals from offering formulas to new moos, unless there was a real medical reason, or moo raised holy hell asking for it. New moos were essentially being forced to lactate, whether they wanted to, or not. The titfeeding brigade was delirious with happiness over this.

I'm so glad I'll never have to go through this.
October 20, 2014
randomcfchick
There are actually "milk banks". Lactating women will pump the extra and donate it. It seems vaguely creepy, for reasons I can't quite articulate. I have no problem with banking blood, platelets, etc. But banking breast milk seems creepy.

Supposedly it can be beneficial for very premature babies to receive breast milk, but it's crazy expensive. Not something you'd want to spend $$ on for a year of the kid's life, especially if it's already healthy. And yeah, it's not exactly something you'd want to snag off a stranger on the street.

Case in point: everyone needs to leave Mastectomy Moo alone.
October 20, 2014
Yep. The ones who're harassing her about it are BEYOND obsessed, gone to the point of unhinged.

Leave the lady alone and stop fixating on her chest. Sheesh.
October 20, 2014
Peace
rudeawakening

Any PNB knows that being tied to one's infant is not necessary or desirable. The idea that beefing is best harms women, period. And not just mothers. Women are not bound by destiny to any decision due to having breasts. The only time beefing is best is when there is no available clean water supply or ready-made formula.

Beefing in first world countries is only about controlling women. It's about controlling our movements and choices in life. There's absolutely no reason for a woman in the first world to breastfeed. We have clean water and formula.

In NYC, ex-mayor Bloomberg signed a law that forbade hospitals from offering formulas to new moos, unless there was a real medical reason, or moo raised holy hell asking for it. New moos were essentially being forced to lactate, whether they wanted to, or not. The titfeeding brigade was delirious with happiness over this.

I thought basically the same thing.

And also - it just goes to show HOW MUCH Breeding Propaganda is out there - which is what is inspiring other Moos to stick their noses into everyone else's business, and literally make Beefing Nazis out of themselves. All this sentiment was whipped up somewhere ~
October 21, 2014
Peace
rudeawakening

I thought that if a woman knows that she doesn't want to bf than they give her a shot to dry up her milk. Do they refuse to do that now?
October 21, 2014
My BFF, a PNB, never produced milk with her pregnancies. So what say the titty brigade there? Some women cannot produce no matter how much they may want to.

Assholes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
October 21, 2014
OK, so in my generation most of us got formula and yet there were fewer tards, allergies, asthma, etc - all the shit that keeps the sneawflayx in a protective bubble now. We got the dreaded formula and seems grew up generally healthier than current crop of titjuice fed loaves. Also had rubber toys to teethe on instead of shredding up my mother's nips, I can assure she would have had none of that.
October 23, 2014
randomcfchick
rudeawakening
If they want her babby to have titty milk so badly, they can volunteer to donate their own goddamned milk.

umm.. do they check that shit for HIV/Hepatitis/any other tit bullhonky? That sounds like disease factory 101.
October 24, 2014
aliceblue
Peace
rudeawakening

I thought that if a woman knows that she doesn't want to bf than they give her a shot to dry up her milk. Do they refuse to do that now?
I don't think they do that anymore. Now I think they tell the new moo who doesn't want to beef that she just has to suck it up and wait until her milk stops flowing. I know when I was born my mom received a shot to dry her milk. I don't know what was in that shot, perhaps something hormonal that was later decreed to be unsafe, so I am speaking out of complete ignorance - but it almost seems like a scheme to punish new mothers who don't want to breast feed.
November 02, 2014
catharsist
randomcfchick
rudeawakening

umm.. do they check that shit for HIV/Hepatitis/any other tit bullhonky? That sounds like disease factory 101.

My thoughts exactly.
November 02, 2014
It's the mother's personal business whether she feeds the baby formula or breastmilk and I have no doubt she checks the benefits of each. The harassing moos can unkindly piss off!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login