Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"My Cats Were My Babies Before I Had Kids, Now I Forget They Exist "

Posted by alana 
"My Cats Were My Babies Before I Had Kids, Now I Forget They Exist "
October 22, 2014
For your daily dose of self-righteousness and bingos:

http://www.mommyish.com/2014/10/21/stopped-loving-my-pets-after-having-kids/

These animals, who had been one of the most important parts of my life before, now meant close to nothing to me. I would think, “It wouldn’t be so bad if they ran away. I’d be just fine.” For me, I think the difference was that the love I felt for my children was so complete and overwhelming that there wasn’t room in my world for anything else. I thought I loved my cats. But I didn’t know love from my own ass until I had children. My cats paled in comparison then, and they still do now.
And this is the type of bitch I pray dies in a fire. How the Hell can you say you "love unconditionally" when it was so easy to replace creatures in your cold dead heart with a chyld? Especially creatures who love you more than anything? So does this also mean you won't be able to have love in your chest space for chyld 2 because chyld 1 filled it up?

Bitch and a cunt.

Hope your brats drop you off in the worst nursing home they can find while running off with all your worldly possesions! angry flipping off
Omfg those poor kitties sad smiley just attached pic of my older one, can u just see tge unconditional love in her eyes? Omfg i cant even imagine, stupid cunt

She's beautiful Ladybug grinning smiley! And one loved, happy and content kitty! All these cows screaming "baybee" when they choose loafs over animals are so hypocritical it makes me want to vomit. In the face of such lowing, I often cite a story of a parent friend of mine:

Kid just discovered biting, and was warned to leave the cat alone. Being toadler, he didn't listen. Bit the cats tail and got claws to the head. Kitty got tuna and loads of love. Toadler got sent to bed with no story for the next three days. He has never bit anything again.

So this is bullshit about not being able to love animals as much as chyldrun. Moocunt is either trying to be a martyr or is just too damned lazy to bother with the poor furbabies. If it's the latter then she doesn't need kids.
My mom saved a life of a stray on the brink of death before I was conceived. He died when I was seven. He was jealous of me when I came home from the hospital and wanted to pounce in the crib. I had four childhood cats: Sylvester, Buster, Cleo, and Mr Whiskers. There was no way in hell that my mom would give up her beloved cats. After all cats give unconditional love. God created cats because He wanted us to be happy and loved.

Cats have more health benefits over crotchdropplings. Want proof?

Here are my three cats one of which is harness trained.

Because of my autard sister and all the time she demanded my mon aleays got pets and promptly got rid of many of them, ive vowed to never do that to my fur babies, it shattered my heart to millions of pieces every time.
addiea raine
And this is the type of bitch I pray dies in a fire. How the Hell can you say you "love unconditionally" when it was so easy to replace creatures in your cold dead heart with a chyld? Especially creatures who love you more than anything? So does this also mean you won't be able to have love in your chest space for chyld 2 because chyld 1 filled it up?

Bitch and a cunt.

Hope your brats drop you off in the worst nursing home they can find while running off with all your worldly possesions! angry flipping off
Frome what I read in the comments, she also has this "I love my kids more then my husband' in another article.

Even a lot of the childed in the comments are disgusted with her (although there are some 'me toos') so it seems she's not getting the back patting she thought she'd get.
I would just love to look at her kyd and call it UGLY AS SIN. Stupid, heartless, selfish, BITCH! She's a total piece of shit.
No, Moo. You didn't find love once you shat out a babby, you don't seem to be capable of loving at all. You might be obsessed with your crotch nugget, but I have a hard time imagining one can just "stop loving" someone the moment a new plaything enters their life. You never loved them to begin with. They were just objects for you to play and snuggle with. Believe it or not, it's actually possible to love others even after sluicing.

ETA: I wonder if her husband is now also a piece of furniture that helps support her sorry ass.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria

Re: "My Cats Were My Babies Before I Had Kids, Now I Forget They Exist "
October 22, 2014
I don't do this too often because I already have kitties, but I rescued one a few days ago. It's a beautiful little red-point Siamese female, maybe six months old; not purebred, obviously, as her point coloration is very light. She has beautiful blue eyes, of course.

She was foraging on the side of the street just a few hundred feet from my house accompanied by a black tomcat about the same age. He's probably from the same litter. The poor little thing was skin and bones, but both she and her (probable) brother were friendly after a little skittishness and came to me to be petted. He was in better shape and was clearly the dominant cat.

I grabbed her, got her in the car, and returned to the house. She was amazingly docile. Since then she has made herself at home in my bedroom at night, and yes, she's housebroken.

Had intended to get the tomcat as well, maybe keeping him outside the house, but when I went back to get him, he had disappeared. Still watching for him to show up again.

My hunch is that these two were dumped or simply put outside to fend for themselves by some idiot breeders. That's okay. For the Siamese I was able to get, their loss is my gain.
we are siamese if you please smiling smiley

kman
I don't do this too often because I already have kitties, but I rescued one a few days ago. It's a beautiful little red-point Siamese female, maybe six months old; not purebred, obviously, as her point coloration is very light. She has beautiful blue eyes, of course.

She was foraging on the side of the street just a few hundred feet from my house accompanied by a black tomcat about the same age. He's probably from the same litter. The poor little thing was skin and bones, but both she and her (probable) brother were friendly after a little skittishness and came to me to be petted. He was in better shape and was clearly the dominant cat.

I grabbed her, got her in the car, and returned to the house. She was amazingly docile. Since then she has made herself at home in my bedroom at night, and yes, she's housebroken.

Had intended to get the tomcat as well, maybe keeping him outside the house, but when I went back to get him, he had disappeared. Still watching for him to show up again.

My hunch is that these two were dumped or simply put outside to fend for themselves by some idiot breeders. That's okay. For the Siamese I was able to get, their loss is my gain.
October 22, 2014
alana
For your daily dose of self-righteousness and bingos:

http://www.mommyish.com/2014/10/21/stopped-loving-my-pets-after-having-kids/

These animals, who had been one of the most important parts of my life before, now meant close to nothing to me. I would think, “It wouldn’t be so bad if they ran away. I’d be just fine.” For me, I think the difference was that the love I felt for my children was so complete and overwhelming that there wasn’t room in my world for anything else. I thought I loved my cats. But I didn’t know love from my own ass until I had children. My cats paled in comparison then, and they still do now.

In my opinion, most breeders, including the one quoted above, are looking for an acceptable excuse to indulge their narcissistic selves.
The child is merely a conduit to their own self-indulgence and total narcissism.
Part of their sickness means that no person or societal cause can penetrate their self-absorbed bubble as being valuable or important.
That is why their focus is entirely on themselves and their reflected selves (ie child)
October 23, 2014
This could have been written by my SIL. We ended up with her two cats out of pity after she banished them to the garage when the holy loaf was born. One of them is an elderly diabetic, the other is a little girl who was her constant shadow before the baybee came. Apparently the cats were threatening the baybee because the diabetic peed in the playpen and the girl jumped onto the changing table. Because diabetics don't pee a lot and ingored kitties don't jump up on tables looking for attention.

Fuck, now I'm all mad again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
These kind of stories make me physically sick. Forgetting about the fact that these narcissistic moomies can't lurve anything that didn't come out of their vaginabutthole, they have their pets euthanized (sometimes without even TRYING to re-home them), because "no one can care for them like ***I*** can!" Um, HELLO, lurking breeders, you stopped caring for those poor animals the MOMENT you took The 8-Pound Shit!
October 23, 2014
I once attended a bayybee shower for a family member. The child was adopted, so it was already present at the shower. At one point, someone mentioned the mother's 2 cats. The person holding the bayybee then cooed to it, "Those kitties got kicked to the curb when YOU came along, huh?" Then the young woman sitting beside her said, "Oh I know, my dog was my life, but now that I have a baby, I just don't have any time for her anymore! That's just the way it is!" You could imagine how absolutely livid I felt.
October 23, 2014
These are the most animalistic individuals on the planet. They can't know love, because love doesnt come in one brand. There are all kinds of love, and most of them don't involve squeezing a brat from your cunt.
October 23, 2014
Comment
Ah. Anytime I read something like this, it occurs to me that this must be what happens to the girls who drop all their friends once they find a boyfriend. That sort of disposable attitude towards the relationships in your life doesn't just go away once you are an adult. No one expects you to love your cats as much as your children, but most people can manage more than one type of love at a time.

I fully expect one of my (former) friends to be expressing this same feeling about her beloved cats when she has children in a few years. Not because parents can't be loving pet owners, I have many dear friends who prove that isn't the case, but because some people just suck.

I just was reading the comments on the article and came across this one. I had to post it because it completely rings true with my above mentioned SIL. She did the same thing when she met her now husband, to the point where even her mother noticed it. Anyone else notice this pattern with their friends/acquaintances? Do you think it is possible that some people just can't understand how to process multiple types of relationships at once?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
October 23, 2014
catharsist
These are the most animalistic individuals on the planet. They can't know love, because love doesnt come in one brand. There are all kinds of love, and most of them don't involve squeezing a brat from your cunt.

I agree, it is very base and it isn't real love, it's just instincts at work like with any lower animal. A decent person with developed sense of empathy understands there are different kinds of love and can experience and appreciate them throughout life. When you blow off everything else for the crotchfruit you go full ape.
LoveToLurk
Comment
Ah. Anytime I read something like this, it occurs to me that this must be what happens to the girls who drop all their friends once they find a boyfriend. That sort of disposable attitude towards the relationships in your life doesn't just go away once you are an adult. No one expects you to love your cats as much as your children, but most people can manage more than one type of love at a time.

I fully expect one of my (former) friends to be expressing this same feeling about her beloved cats when she has children in a few years. Not because parents can't be loving pet owners, I have many dear friends who prove that isn't the case, but because some people just suck.

I just was reading the comments on the article and came across this one. I had to post it because it completely rings true with my above mentioned SIL. She did the same thing when she met her now husband, to the point where even her mother noticed it. Anyone else notice this pattern with their friends/acquaintances? Do you think it is possible that some people just can't understand how to process multiple types of relationships at once?

YES. I've met several types of them, though. There seem to be several sub-classes of people who just have low emotional IQs in this area.

They start to stand out during the time that people start to diverge into different lives...single, coupled, kids, no kids, travelers, lifelong students, and so on. They can't stretch themselves enough to learn how to balance relationships in real adult life. The kid in front of them is so immediate and needy that they just slip into pre-fab roles, and they don't/can't learn how to be a friend at this stage in life. A lot of the ones I've met are women, but I think it happens to men, too.
All I know is that a loaf will not curl up next to me and pur when I am sick. Or only look at me with only love and trust in its eyes.
October 23, 2014
Mooo

So if Moo can't love several dependents at once, would that not imply that she loves one kid more than the other because loving more than one equally at the same time would be overwhelming?

Parents can be good pet owners too, but the thing is it takes effort. A vast majority of breeders aren't willing to try to have brats and pets at the same time. Breeders are the very definition of lazy as they cut corners and take advantage of others. Of course they can't pull their heads out of their kids' asses long enough to think about what their pets are feeling. Imagine your human that used to love you and care four you all of a sudden starts giving all their attention to this noisy, stinky flesh-beast. When you approach your human to be petted or acknowledged in some way, they ignore you or push you away. Your food and water bowls might stay empty for a few days because the human doesn't care if you're hungry. If you need to go potty (either outside or in a box or cage) and are unable to and go all over the floor, the human yells at you and maybe hits you. You didn't do anything wrong - you held it as long as possible, but you've got your limits. If you try and take some of that attention back from the flesh-loaf, you might get thrown outside or locked in the garage with no food, nowhere to sleep and no one to love you.

Okay, maybe some of those are a little deeper than what some pets are capable of thinking about, but animals do feel it when their owners just up and neglect them in favor of someone or something else. And you know the breeder owners won't even be arsed to try and re-home their pets once the babby comes. They'll dump the poor thing in a shelter where it will probably die, or throw it outside where it'll get run over by a car. Because trying to place the family dog or cat in a new home is too much trouble for Just An AnimalTM.

Breeders don't know what they're throwing away by doing this to their pets. House pets will love you unconditionally and be your loyal companions forever and they ask so little from us. Far less than a kid.

Sorry if I seem bitchy/emotional... I'm listening to a kinda sad song and this topic just really makes me miss my kitties. Sometimes I want to reach for a kitty to snuggle with and I remember I don't have any more. sad smiley
Sending virtual hugs Cambion friendly hug
November 05, 2014
If she can do this to her pets, she will definitely do this to her own children. Just you wait until her kid has outgrown the cute baybee stage and starts developing a personality of its own. She’ll go and have a second baybee because the first one is no longer useful to her. Or if the bitch should get divorced, remarry and have a “one of our own” with the new wallet. We all know that precious “one of our own” will be the new love of her life.
Selfish pig. I hope her brats make her life a living hell. She deserves everything she gets.
November 06, 2014
Update on the red Siamese:

That's my bed cat now. She stays on the bed at night when I'm asleep. She's filled out from all the good cat grub and is very happy with me and her new home.

I'd say she's a bit older than I originally had thought, maybe 2–3 years old instead of just 6 months.

And yes, it still seems likely she was dumped or let out to fend for herself. As thin as she was, she wouldn't have survived the winter. What a welcome, wonderful addition to K-Man's "family"!
Aww ya for the new bed kitty K-Man grinning smiley.

I'm sorry you were not able to get her brother sad smiley.

People just suck and yes I am looking forward to a plague.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login