Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another restaurant owner snaps at screeching brat (in Portland). Predictable backlash ensues

Posted by Dorisan 
I messed up the quote in my earlier post, oops!

Apart from fake reviews, it seems some disgwuntled parunt has made a fake page to slander the diner.:d'oh

https://tides.bangordailynews.com/2015/07/23/home/stop-falling-for-fake-screenshots-slandering-marcys-diner/

Marcy's is considering a lawsuit.

http://www.wmtw.com/news/mother-at-center-of-marcys-diner-controversy-speaks-out/34311202

WHEN will the mooing end? :drool
navi8orgirl
What is with all the cutesy pictures of moo in this PR puff piece on what a great parent she really is..and see how good looking we are too?

Narcissism defined.

Yeah, Darla went overboard with the f-bombs but at least she owned it, This twunt is still playing the victim and still angling for her 15 minutes of fame.

I don't know about good looking ~

He looks like Chad Woodenhead. In fact, his head looks like a toe. Actually, he looks like a cardboard cutout. Maybe he is ~

They look like, and come off as JERKS in any case.
Thanks for the reminder to look at what the bitchy waiter had to say about it. First post, Second post.

There was also an article in Jezebel that pretty much slammed the breeders (as did the majority of the comments) although the writer seems to think that parents should get a free pass for "trying". No, ineffectual "trying" doesn't cut it, after five minutes they should take their wailing terror outside, otherwise they're not really trying. (And if it's a high-end restaurant, they failed the moment they took the child there in the first place.) Here's that article: http://kitchenette.jezebel.com/lets-talk-about-children-in-restaurants-1719554242
Today's menu, from Marcy's page: waving hellolarious
Saturday Specials!

The Liberal Parent Omelet
(bitter & w/out substance)
spinach~roasted reds~onion~cheese

3 Screaming Baby Pancakes
strawberry~bacon~hots

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
First off, I applaud Marcy and her actions. Trust me that she doesn’t care one bit who approves of her, her language or her personality. This girl is a dying breed, she tells it like it is! People in that part of the country still have balls. By the looks of her business, it’s a local place that probably depends mostly on locals, and a few tourists. She can only benefit from this publicity and really doesn’t care who comes in or not! I love the assho;les on social media who say they will never go to her place . I have to laugh, that’s probably coming from someone 5000 miles away, never has or will leave her town and to broke to eat out anyway, because she has 5 bastard kids and on welfare. Marcy must know this, that’s why she doesn’t care.
As far as her actions on social media, again she says what she thinks. I only fault her and advise her to chill with any hint of violence, However I would get mad if the anonymous moos were trying to slander and defame my business as they are trying to do now. ” Anonymously of course” Marcy is now saying she will pursue legal action against these harpies. YOU GO GIRL! Go after them. Nothing is really anonymous on the net. Make em prove their lies, make their lives a legal hell. Forget getting money because most of them don’t have any.
I don’t get up that way, but if I ever do you can be sure I’ll be eating there quite a bit.
Darla, the owner is a hard worker. Somebody commented that her updated FB page is updated very early. She is up around 4 a.m., getting food ready for the morning rush. She's not living on welfare, she isn't blaming others for her problems, she is out there working and doing the best she can for herself. She is a short order cook, and there is nothing wrong with that. She runs her own successful small business, more power to her.

What I don't like are all these holier-than-thou moo trolls and duh trolls slandering Darla, and trying to ruin her business. It's offensive that they're calling her low class, making sleazy memes of her and posting them online everywhere. Those breeders trolls and SHAMoos must think so highly of themselves, because they're "educated," so educated that they try to ruin her livlihood, and pat themselves on the back for doing so, because she didn't worship one Almighty Loaf. They bitch about her, calling her low class, cunt, bitch, etc... yet it's them who are the true trailer trash. Nobody with manners and class would make a boycott page over this, or keep trolling the same old story on her page whenever she posted her updated menus. They're determined to ruin her, because she stands up breeders, tells them off, and won't back down.

More power to you Darla! :yr
I DO get to Portland at least once a year and I WILL go over there and see this lady. Maybe even eat a stack of pancakes. I can't wait!! Hope to get there this fall...but it may be spring before I do.
I will absolutely be visiting this place when I make my trip to Maine!
I'd love to have this T-shirt My Diner, My Rules

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
Bless this small businesswoman! She has the patience of a saint, because I would have thrown out the parents after fifteen minutes of continuous baby crying. She endured forty-five minutes of that menace before exercising the nuclear option. That's more than enough time for the breeders to have taken the squalling brat outside for a walk.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
This morning's menu post was....... "Facebook omlet... all bologna"
starlady
This morning's menu post was....... "Facebook omlet... all bologna"

smugwaving hellolarious

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login