Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Be a real man by donating sperm

Posted by yurble 
Re: Be a real man by donating sperm
September 17, 2015
'Not a real man' is socially-engineered conformity which is frankly a steaming pile of :BS. As a gay male with a mental illness (major depression) whom is also a nurse, I've got the triple whammy of this twisted social group-think claptrap, and all I can say is 'up yours' to this vile bull. I sure as hell won't be having kids, simply for the fact that my family has very genetic capacity for mental illness, and I don't want to bring a kid into the world that has to deal with that misery. (In fact, this was the same reason why I refused to donate to a lesbian friend with babby rabies).

What I love is the fact that Britain's national sperm bank only has 9 donors - and seeing how Brit's tend to love alcohol, (no offense to the Brits here), my thoughts immediately go to this clip SKHOnoPuJE" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Barney Gumble Sperm-Burpies

Sorry turkey basters, but nature has given you a crap deck, accept it.

What I find even more disturbing is that the women are looking for specific traits as well, including height and being a doctor or lawyer - no doubt blonde and blue eyed as well- Um, hello Eugenics anyone? I remember the movie 'Gattica' dealt with similar themes - and it scared the hell out of me for being so close to reality. The mere fact that this place screens 99% of the population, just reinforces more of this Eugenics garbage - they should have the same chances in the genetic lottery as everyone else (disregarding legal recourse).

What would be so satisfying as that they actually paid good money for a defective product, but learn an important message that shopping for genetic material for loafs, isn't like shopping for shoes, as there is no natchural quality control in these cases.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login