Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Military gets famblee friendly to encourage retention

Posted by freya 
Military gets famblee friendly to encourage retention
February 04, 2016
Pentagon to pay for egg/sperm storage because we need more baybeez. And so those injured on the front line
can have kids despite their PTSD and injuries. And let's not forget about the geezer breeders:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pentagon-to-offer-plan-to-store-eggs-and-sperm-to-retain-young-troops/ar-BBp68Du?li=BBnb7Kz

What is next? In-vitro? Lactation rooms on military facilities are next.
Re: Military gets famblee friendly to encourage retention
February 04, 2016
freya
Pentagon to pay for egg/sperm storage because we need more baybeez. And so those injured on the front line
can have kids despite their PTSD and injuries. And let's not forget about the geezer breeders:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pentagon-to-offer-plan-to-store-eggs-and-sperm-to-retain-young-troops/ar-BBp68Du?li=BBnb7Kz

STOP SHOOTING AT ME! I HAVE TO PUMP!

The Pentagon estimates that the program could cost about $150 million over five years

What an appalling amount of money for optional medical care. Nobody ever died from not replicating their DNA, particularly in a world that is already over-crowded.

Every U.S. taxpayer should be appalled at this disgusting, wasteful use of money.
February 04, 2016
If these military benefits were in the slightest bit realistic, they would include abortion and sterilization in their family plan.

But these folks don't deal in 'reality'. Neither do lawmakers.

eye rolling smiley
February 04, 2016
Meanwhile, veterans are constantly engaged in battle with the VA for the medical and mental health care to which they're actually entitled. But no, let's spend an obscene amount of money to make sure people can propagate their DNA.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
February 04, 2016
paragon schnitzophonic
Meanwhile, veterans are constantly engaged in battle with the VA for the medical and mental health care to which they're actually entitled. But no, let's spend an obscene amount of money to make sure people can propagate their DNA.

Yes indeed. And nothing "cures" PTSD or traumatic brain injury like chyyyldrun do!/sarcasm off.

An aside: my parents married in 1942, while Dad was in the U.S. Army. He shipped out in 1943, and he and Mom were worried that she couldn't get pregnant. Seriously. It might be that stress makes it harder to conceive, but why in hell would you want to go off to war with a wife AND newborn at home? confused smiley

It takes a child to raze a village.
February 04, 2016
thom_c
freya

STOP SHOOTING AT ME! I HAVE TO PUMP!

Dammit, where's that ROFL smiley when I need it??
February 05, 2016
Whenever companies or institutions implement these pro-breeder benefits, they always think the only cost is the cost of the program. What they don't realize is that they are also sending a message to the CF about how little they are valued. We are not blind to the fact that we are losing out when the money is put into benefits only some will use.

There are few things that make me want to run away from an organization faster than hearing that they have a "good benefits package" because I know I will end up feeling resentful in a way that I wouldn't if everyone got nothing.
February 05, 2016
doomflower
If these military benefits were in the slightest bit realistic, they would include abortion and sterilization in their family plan.

But these folks don't deal in 'reality'. Neither do lawmakers.

eye rolling smiley

They deal in reality all right: they're trying to make sure women are forced to carry brats they don't want.

Evan Davis
February 05, 2016
paragon schnitzophonic

This is exactly where my mind went. Fuck the people who actually served, right? They're old and used up anyway. angry smiley

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
February 17, 2016
Is this in light of the recent decision to pay for storing eggs? Seems like more than a coincidence to me:

http://news.health.com/2016/02/16/pregnancy-may-ease-ptsd-for-some-women-study-finds/

And I have to call total BS on this study too.
February 18, 2016
Yet we retirees are told that they are working on increasing rates for our medical care astronomically and no longer basing them on cost of living adjustment (our COLA was zero this year because of gas prices.) SO in those years where we get no raises, we get less pension.

And they are planning on this for active duty and reservists too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
February 20, 2016
freya
Is this in light of the recent decision to pay for storing eggs? Seems like more than a coincidence to me:

http://news.health.com/2016/02/16/pregnancy-may-ease-ptsd-for-some-women-study-finds/

And I have to call total BS on this study too.
Holy shit! How could it not make it ten times worse in someone who is adamantly opposed to ever experiencing pignancy?

Oh wait, I think I know! What's the stat, incubating larva causes a woman's brain to shrink by ten percent? Some of that is recovered after sluicing, most if you wait long enough, but most then go on to have more than one.
So baby helps you metabolize your own brainz. If you consume the parts associated with ptsd reactions, yeah I bet it feels like you got a little better.
Never mind the ptsd you can get from pignancy, especially if it is something you never wanted, and definitely if you wind up in one of those reportedly birth-rapey hospitals where no one listens to the cow and nobody bothers with drugs because the "experience is good for you", "you won't remember due to natural processes"(bullshit!), and "this is your punishment for original sin, you deserve it".
February 20, 2016
Presto
Oh wait, I think I know! What's the stat, incubating larva causes a woman's brain to shrink by ten percent? Some of that is recovered after sluicing, most if you wait long enough, but most then go on to have more than one.
So baby helps you metabolize your own brainz. If you consume the parts associated with ptsd reactions, yeah I bet it feels like you got a little better.

So a well-designed clinical trial would include a group of patients who don't get pregnant but who undergo lobotomies instead.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login