Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How many bingoes are really in the category of....

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
How many bingoes are really in the category of....
September 11, 2008
MISERY LOVES COMPANY!!!
CRABS IN BUCKETS!!!
EVERYONE MUST BE IN THE SAME CESSPOOL!!!

Ok, chime in. How many of these bingoes do you think are aiming at accomplishing the task of dragging someone else down to their level of misery/servitude/whatever??

corallary could be: 'how many are in total denial?'
Re: How many bingoes are really in the category of....
September 11, 2008
I think that ALL bingos are based on the foundation of breeders or breeder wannabees trying to rationalize their own mistake of not thinking before breeding. While bingos are cloaked as rational reasons for breeding, they are in actuality repeated for the sole purpose to 1)Rationalize their poor choices, and 2)An attempt to make the CF feel guilty and possibly change either his attitude toward them and/or his CF status. I am not convinced that bingo repeaters are even aware of what they are saying or even what the bingos mean because that would take some thought. If they actually ever THOUGHT about what the words meant that they were parroting, then if they had a lick of common sense they would cease with the stupid comments.

"You are SO good with kyds, so you should have at least one!"

Priests and nuns are often "good" with kyds as are serial child molesters, should they have kyds too? That one comment alone has no rational basis or merit. I am "good" with a lot of things but that doesn't mean I should or want to take it on as a lifetime responsibility. I am "good" at painting houses, cleaning bathrooms, and catering large parties, among other things. That doesn't mean that these things are worth my time to fool with on a full time basis though.

"The human race will go extinct"

That bingo defies so many levels of logic that it's mind boggling and a senseless and stupid thing to say. An eye roll is usually all I can muster when I hear that one.

"Who will take care of you in your old age?"

Such an incredibly selfish bingo it's unbelievable. I always answer this one with, "Why in the WORLD would you want your child to bear that type of burden just when they should be enjoying their golden years?"

"Who will be the doctors, nurses, etc.....to care for you when you are old if no one had children?"

Another idiotic bingo. No one ever said that NO ONE will have kyds, just not me and a handul of others. They make it sound as if their child will be some sort of an unpaid volunteer too. IF there kyd ends up being a doctor or nurse, which is doubtful, they will be WELL paid to "take care of me when I am old".

"Who will pay for your social security and medicare?"

Stupid again. Since CF don't have the million dollar baybees to finance, most of us have our own retirement incomes arranged and private insurance policies. Even if we should come to rely on SS, then I consider that a payback for my having paid for THEIR grandparents SS. It's unlikely their "special needs" kyd will do little more than take from the system anyway and won't be earning a DIME toward mine or anyone else's retirement.

"Raising kyds is the most important job in the world"

Pure self delusion and grandiosity. If this were true then why are all of the child related jobs, with the possible exception of pediatrics , the lowest paying jobs, if it's so "important"? There would be an over abundance of daycare centers and people lined up around their houses wanting to babysit, if this were the case. Yet, they ALL complain about how they can never find a babysitter. So, basically, they can't hardly find anyone willing to be PAID to do their "important job". They clearly are trying to make raising kyds sound more important than it is by saying that. They can't even get their own husbands, the duddys of said kyds, to stay home with the little bastards for more than an hour at the time.
September 11, 2008
"What if everyone thought like you?"

Well, then only people who seriously considered and thought carefully and decided they wanted the responsibility of parenting (and passed a mental and emotional capacity test) would do that and there would be fewer unwanted, abused and generally fucked up kids in the world, thusly making it a better place for all, huh...imagine that. People thinking and making decisions based on what they had a desire to do instead of just doing something because everyone else does.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
September 11, 2008
Me!!

I always thought like that even before I learned about the term "bingo" for this purpose!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login