Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Autard in my yard?

Re: Autard in my yard?
June 08, 2016
This is on you, freya.
If you read the whole thread thoroughly, you would know
that Tardus Yardus cannot be held in an house
as it's not a species-appropriate environment.
June 08, 2016
freya
freya
Oh no, thought you were referring to the autard as Audi, sorry about that! smiling smiley
Thought you meant the autard was being held in the house to prevent shananigans.

No need to apologize! You're fine. I wish they'd keep the autard in the house. If a CF person had a dog unattended, everyone would have a caniption, because of 'the chyldren'. But breeders let their kids run free range and when, when not if, they do something, you don't hear a word.

Lock him up or put him down.
Stolen from Shiny.
June 08, 2016
I don't know if it's been suggested already but I don't like the idea of crates for long term either. You could buy one of those indoor potty pads that look like grass so he can have free roam while you're gone. Assuming he won't destroy the house of course. But like the camera idea would be the best solution.
June 09, 2016
Contemplativeintrovert. You are a much better person than me. My dogs were always breeds that were hostile to strangers and very protective. I guess I have been a lawsuit waiting to happen. Because of this, we have to be super vigilant. Luckily our house in CA was completely fenced. Here in PA, not fenced, but fewer cumstains around.. There are about a thousand of my breed in this country and not one attacked a kid. It is a testament to breed lovers about the efforts we go to so our dogs are safe from curious hands. Your dog deserves a medal for not harming the tard harassing him. I would give a stern talking to to parunts and brat angry smiley
June 10, 2016
talking to mootards and duhtards especially when they have an awwtard shitbag normally goes in one ear and out ther other

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login