Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another psycho duh with 50 dead. PMYABP angry smiley

Posted by thom_c 
Re: Another psycho duh with 50 dead. PMYABP angry smiley
June 14, 2016

There was an incident a while back where one of our military folk got in trouble because he socked some afghani.
What was not told is that the us military found out what said afghani was going to a small boy. 'that is their kuuuultooor' he was told during his disciplinary action.

Yes, it is. It is called "Bacha-Bazi".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

The incident you mentioned had to be this one:

In 2011, an Afghani mother in the Konduz province reported that her 12 year old son had been chained to a bed and raped for two weeks by an Afghan Local Police (ALP) commander Abdul Rahman. When confronted, Rahman laughed and confessed. He was subsequently severely beaten by two US Special Forces soldiers and physically thrown off the base. The soldiers were involuntarily separated from the military, but later reinstated after a lengthy legal case.
June 14, 2016
I do not see any difference between the dominist Christian movement and fundamentalist Muslims. Both have no respect for the rights of others, and therefore are not ideologies that a secular state should tolerate. It's only because Christianity is more 'familiar' that the fundamentalist nutjobs who shoot up abortion clinics and lynch gay people aren't considered to represent the entire religion. Nobody should be allowed to practice a religion which they believe gives them the right to kill or oppress other people. And as long as exceptions and excuses are made for one religion, it opens the door for other religions to demand and receive similar treatment.
June 14, 2016
This situation arose due to a multitude of factors such as religious fanaticism, bad policy, oil, rampant breeding*, oppression of Arabs by Arabs and an unwillingness to police their own, I could go on.

* Those idiots who talk about a 20b world as if humans are inherently good make me shudder at their stupidity. Read a history book. Mankind is violent, warlike and intolerant of others who are not like themselves. It's been that way since the beginning and it's not changing now. It's worse now because we can't get away from each other.

If we had enough space and a lower population, we could just live in fiefdoms. You want to live under Sharia or Fundy Christian law, fine--stay within your borders. But now thanks to rampant breeding on both sides, we can't avoid each other.

My DH made the brilliant observation Sunday: it's usually not the first generation Muslims, who immigrate here and are just grateful to be exiting shit holes---it's always their stupid ass kids who are the problem.

Reminds me of the uncle of the Boston bombers, who called them losers.
June 14, 2016
yurble
I do not see any difference between the dominist Christian movement and fundamentalist Muslims. Both have no respect for the rights of others, and therefore are not ideologies that a secular state should tolerate. It's only because Christianity is more 'familiar' that the fundamentalist nutjobs who shoot up abortion clinics and lynch gay people aren't considered to represent the entire religion. Nobody should be allowed to practice a religion which they believe gives them the right to kill or oppress other people. And as long as exceptions and excuses are made for one religion, it opens the door for other religions to demand and receive similar treatment.

There's a huge difference between the two in that generally the fundamentalist Christians are seeking to "save" people, while radical Muslims are looking to kill the infidels. The vast number of Islamic terror attacks dwarfs any fundamentalist Christian shootings at abortion clinics, etc. If you listen to a radical Islamic cleric he's likely speaking a message of jihad and violence. If you attend an Evangelical Christian service, the pastor may speak out against abortion, for example, but he won't advocate violence against anyone.

Additionally, traditionally Judeo-Christian nations (US, for example) were founded on the concept of individual liberty, including freedom of religion, speech, expression, and an implied right to free association. For these reasons, people should be able to practice any religion they want, as long as they are not violating the rights of others and/or forcing others to participate. The same logic applies to any other group, by the way.

Radical Islam is much, much, much more dangerous than Evangelical Christianity. Don't believe the politically-correct Islam-apologists.
June 14, 2016
Well the ex wife and her new fiance have come out and said he was deep in the closet. Other men at the bar said he had been a regular for 3 years, and at least two have come forward to say he initiated contact on a gay dating app.

The violent homophobes are often closet cases trying to deny it. And a Muslim family would never accept a gay son.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
June 14, 2016
They are saying at this moment that the wife was with him when he bought all the ammo and knew what he was planning something horrific, now that the FBI got her she is trying to backpedal.
June 14, 2016
cfdavep
They are saying at this moment that the wife was with him when he bought all the ammo and knew what he was planning something horrific, now that the FBI got her she is trying to backpedal.

I guess they really care about their kid.
June 14, 2016
It was just reported and confirmed on CNN a little while ago that this week alone whose name shall not be said actually donated blood in the local area. The. Fuck.

At least all the news coverage on this has allowed my old ass console television to cool off whatever tube or transistor that picks up orange fake tan colors.
June 15, 2016
I turned off the TV this week, as it's not doing any good to watch talking heads dissect this story. When was the last time news actually made a difference in your life?

I read this comment on another site: "As a mother of a young son, I don't know how anyone can look into those innocent eyes everyday, then go out and do something so horrific. The San Bernadino creep had a young child also. Chilling." Like any dad gives a shit about kids.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
June 15, 2016

As a mother of a young son, I don't know how anyone can look into those innocent eyes everyday, then go out and do something so horrific. The San Bernadino creep had a young child also. Chilling.

My guess is that they think their family will be proud of them because from their POV they did God's work, slaughtered some infidels and died as martyrs.
June 15, 2016
Wasn't the kid with his first wife? I saw an interview with his ex-wife, whose family came to get her in Floriduh, and she left with the clothes on her back. Thought she was in NJ or CT now.

ETA: not that it matters, because parunting does not make one a better person, just clarifying.

The wife should be charged as an accessory if she knew he was buying guns and ammo.

I'm not listening to the endless analyses either, but people have been coming out of the woodwork saying this guy was a problem. He had a co-worker who asked to be re-assigned because he was afraid of him. He was interviewed twice by the FBI but they couldn't establish a relationship with any terrorist organization, so no charges could be brought there. He was a U.S. citizen so deportation was not an option.

The scary thing is, how many other ticking time bombs are out there just like him?
June 15, 2016
I wonder how bad this will get?? I hear people now starting to talk about staying out of crowds. You never know when the next time bomb will go off. You never know who or where, or how much foothold these ISIS nuts will gain in the world.
June 16, 2016
I'm beginning to wonder if going out is worth it anymore. I am on disability and don't work, but I like to leave the house and do something for a few hours about 3 times a week. I can't work but I am mobile and can take care of myself. That could change if I encounter the wrong nutcase. One of my cats was abandoned by a previous owner and would be devastated if I disappeared too. Staying home more would be boring but is going out worth the risk?

I hate having thoughts like this, but the world is getting more fucked up by the day. Are we living in the end times? I know people have been predicting the end of the world forever and I'm not religious in any conventional sense, but I can't help wondering.
June 16, 2016
This could go in mrs. chinski's future development thread too.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/orlando-shooter-had-history-of-fistfights-aggression-in-school-records-show/ar-AAhbOqQ?li=BBnb7Kz

Orlando shooter had history of fistfights, aggression in school, records show

story at link - of course he was an aggressive tool but all children are so innocent...

Is it bad that part of me was almost surprised that this whole thing got as much attention as it did? Hear me out: the victims were shot at a gay club (so one could probably presume at least some of them were gay) and a majority were Latino. I honestly figured, with the sickening number of bigots in this country, that a lot of people wouldn't have batted an eye because the victims were "just fags" and "just Mexicans." This viewpoint most certainly doesn't reflect how I personally feel, but I know plenty of people in this country do feel this way. I kinda wonder who the good-ol-boy rednecks are rooting for since they tend to hate gay people and Muslims.

I've always heard it said that the biggest homophobes are often gay themselves and can't embrace their sexuality due to family, religion or both. So, what, if they can't be openly gay, no one can? And of course it's never the assholes who get killed, is it? If we have to have people attacking our country, can they at least target the biggest pieces of shit instead of people who aren't doing any harm?

Dear Muslim folks with big guns, please kill those shit stains at the Westboro Baptist Church or the people who run private student loan companies like Sallie Mae. Kthxbai.

From everything I've heard/read about this, it sounds a lot like this guy was showing signs of having loose screws for a long time and nobody really tried to do anything about it because Americans are so fat and happy and think nothing bad will happen to them. The guy was investigated by the FBI a few times and was still allowed to buy assault weapons. His wife knew he was buying guns and ammo to gear up for some serious shit and she didn't breathe a word to anyone. He weirded out his coworkers in very bad ways. When people take red flags and rub them in your face like that, it's usually a good thing to NOTICE. But everyone - including the guy's wife - wanted to stick their heads in the fucking sand and, because of their decision to remain idle, fifty people were killed and another 50 or so were injured.
June 22, 2016
All he want to do was to protect his pweshus chyuld eyes. How dare we get mad at him? eye rolling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login