Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another spare behind the royal heir

Posted by cfdavep 
Another spare behind the royal heir
September 12, 2017
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/people-aren-apos-t-happy-191604232.html

Apparenly Kate begged for heir # 3 and some commenters are saying to f^$& off with the over breeding already.
That Kate seems to do little in life except live in luxury and breed like a high end pure bred horse
Re: Another spare behind the royal heir
September 12, 2017
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/people-aren-apos-t-happy-191604232.html

Apparenly Kate begged for heir # 3 and some commenters are saying to f^$& off with the over breeding already.
That Kate seems to do little in life except live in luxury and breed like a high end pure bred horse

I thought that's all royal women were needed for? To carry on the biological line while men carry on the royal name? Not to mention that rumour going around some years ago that all female suitors had to be tested for fertility issues >.>

Being in England myself, I think the main reason for all the Kate hate is because of the recent cap in child benefits (After April 1st 2017, breeders can't claim child benefits for more than 2 children. There are some exceptions however, like if you're expecting your third child before the cap came into place, of if you can prove your 3rd pregnancy was a result of sexual assault - why you'd wanna keep it in that case I have no idea).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not too chuffed about it myself, because it means another year or so of royal baby news being on the front page, but at least Kate's third child is unlikely to grow up to be a worthless, drug-dealing, entitled scumbag like most bred-for-more-welfare-money kids are.
September 12, 2017
Dumbasses all around, but hooray to Britain for limiting the child tax deduction to 2 kids. Of course there should be no such thing as the "chyld tax deduction" because equitable taxation means that those who use more, pay more, and we know people with crotch critters use more services. (Unfortunately, they often suck up dollars and resources thorough the "family court system" after they breed with unsuitable people, divorce them, fight over custody and end up with juvenile delinquents, etc, but I digress.)

Glad to be a commoner, because it's part of the royal job for females to be broodmares. It's ridiculous to be pressured to carry on any family name, and this applies to royal blood as well. Look at what happened to Princess Masako, who was hassled endlessly to produce a son after she had one daughter. (Japan is very sexist and the succession laws were not changed--her female child will be passed over for the throne and it will go to her male cousin instead.)

Isn't Kate routinely hospitalized for hyperemesis with all her pregnancies? Who would want to sign up for that?

It also applies to U.S. celebri-tards. Many years ago I remember reading about Maria Shriver, who was hospitalized at age 42 for hyperemesis with her fourth kid.

Not enough money in the world.............
September 12, 2017
I think maybe the welfare moos in Britian see themselves as like Kate Middleton, only she lives in luxury and the "royal welfare moos" could breed as many as they want like a "princess" to keep their "line" going only in the ghetto. They are probably jealous that the actual princess can keep birthing kids while their "royal welfare asses" have had the plug pulled.

It looks as though Britian is a social experiment for $$$$ for breeding, people will continue breeding on the goverment dime until the place is horribly overpopulated with more welfare moos and criminals.
September 12, 2017
bell_flower
Look at what happened to Princess Masako, who was hassled endlessly to produce a son after she had one daughter. (Japan is very sexist and the succession laws were not changed--her female child will be passed over for the throne and it will go to her male cousin instead.)

I love Japan, but you can't deny their rampant sexism. Is it any wonder that Princess Mako is relinquishing her royal status to marry a 'commoner', when she wasn't even in line for the throne to begin with?
September 12, 2017
cfdavep
Being in England myself, I think the main reason for all the Kate hate is because of the recent cap in child benefits (After April 1st 2017, breeders can't claim child benefits for more than 2 children. There are some exceptions however, like if you're expecting your third child before the cap came into place, of if you can prove your 3rd pregnancy was a result of sexual assault - why you'd wanna keep it in that case I have no idea).

Don't get me wrong, I'm not too chuffed about it myself, because it means another year or so of royal baby news being on the front page, but at least Kate's third child is unlikely to grow up to be a worthless, drug-dealing, entitled scumbag like most bred-for-more-welfare-money kids are.

Now if we could just remove all child benefit claims from all countries. Sounds like a bunch of bitter illogical ranting about not getting money for adding more worthless entitled scumbags to the population.
September 13, 2017
I'm surprised Kate wants another sprog. She seemed like the type who wasn't too keen on having kids at all but was willing to have the required two so she could be the princess.

I don't get why anyone who had major problems with pregnancy would want to go through it again. Breeders are just totally illogical.shrug
September 13, 2017
Maybe Will has a Mistress, but unlike his Idiot father is more hush-hush about it. Lord knows, he's totally smarter than his sperm donor. He definitely inherited his Mother's intelligence in my opinion. I think the Winsor family is worth like a 100 million or more. Perhaps Kate wants to seal the deal in the eyes of the Queen and make royal life worth the effort? Goodness knows, aside of Kodak moments and what not, as soon as it's over and it's back behind closed doors. The kids probably go back to an army of nannies and minders, I'd be surprised if either had changed a diaper in their lives.
September 13, 2017
Rich people think overpopulation doesn't apply to them. Their kids use more resources than plebs.
September 13, 2017
yurble
Rich people think overpopulation doesn't apply to them. Their kids use more resources than plebs.

Yeah, but at least rich people can pay for their own spawn. People can shout 'eugenics!' at me all they like, the fact remains that you shouldn't have children or pets that you can't afford to look after on your own dime.
September 13, 2017
lurker-derp
yurble

Yeah, but at least rich people can pay for their own spawn. People can shout 'eugenics!' at me all they like, the fact remains that you shouldn't have children or pets that you can't afford to look after on your own dime.

Well, not these rich people. The taxpayers get to pay for their lifestyles. Which is why I do get why so many are pissed about her having a third kid when the UK just passed a law saying that taxpayers are no longer on the hook for those who go beyond two kids, but then have to pay for the future Consort's third. It neatly illustrates everything wrong with the continued existence of the monarchy.

And it's beyond stupid to have another kid when the first two pregnancies made her so ill she had to be hospitalized. Who the fuck enjoys puking nonstop for nearly a year?

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan

September 13, 2017
I would say I feel for her regarding the puking but it is a voluntary choice to be pregnant so no sympathy. Save the sympathy for people who puke and are sick often but not from a voluntary choice.
September 14, 2017
lurker-derp
yurble

In one sense, yes, people who are wealthy aren't requiring tax money to pay for their offspring. In the other sense, we all pay for it. Destruction to the environment affects us all, and the richer a person is the more their children will consume. That's why I don't think it is a personal choice, any more than it is a matter of choice to dump raw sewage in the ocean or to play with matches in a dry forest.

This is why I loathe the hypocritical Al Gore, who also didn't need tax money to help his ridiculously large brood.
September 14, 2017
yurble
lurker-derp
yurble

In one sense, yes, people who are wealthy aren't requiring tax money to pay for their offspring. In the other sense, we all pay for it. Destruction to the environment affects us all, and the richer a person is the more their children will consume. That's why I don't think it is a personal choice, any more than it is a matter of choice to dump raw sewage in the ocean or to play with matches in a dry forest.

This is why I loathe the hypocritical Al Gore, who also didn't need tax money to help his ridiculously large brood.

Agree that overpopulation applies to everyone. At least there are way less rich folks than plebs and their families aren't going to end up on entitlements. If the majority stop populating (a pipe dream, I know) and there is a small minority that remain a problem we are still better off, overall. And the people who are here would benefit. Ideally everyone would take responsibility for overpopulation, not just plebs or rich folks.
September 18, 2017
Meh. I don't care. I think they are a cute couple and are actually in love.
I am kinda bummed i'm not in an office working with hens at the moment.
They hated when I was all about the royal births when I couldn't care less about their spawn.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login