Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2848 Playing the Repugnasty Card In Line

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2848 Playing the Repugnasty Card In Line
October 08, 2008
I would have told that bitch that she needs to waddle her fat ass to the back of the line PRONTO and I would NOT have served her.

What's she going to do, tell her mommy friends and stage a nurse-in or some shit?

That cafe owner is a ball-less wonder. If I witnessed that shit, I'd write a scathing letter to him and never frequent that place again.
Re: 2848 Playing the Repugnasty Card In Line
October 08, 2008
Yep, me2. We need to fight this attitude that PregMoos are entitled to special service, specail parking slots...special whatever. They're already entitlement-minded enough as it is!
Anonymous User
October 08, 2008
The cafe owner may have pandered to the moo, but if I had been a customer that she cut line in front of she would have gotten a piece of my mind. The cafe owner would have also heard from me if they took the moo ahead of me. They would lose me as a customer( DH and I eat out a lot and tip wel)l. I fucking hate line cutters. I expect everyone to wait their turn and I will patiently do the same.
Ummmm is there a link to a story on which you are commenting?

I have seen a few threads which begin with a 4-digit number - does this refer to something you all know but I don't?
October 08, 2008
The 4 digit number means the original post came from our main page. smiling smiley
October 08, 2008
Ok, this doesn't have anything to do with the original post on the page about the line-cutting, but it does have to do with the actual blog. Has this blog been a topic of conversation here in the past? Has anyone else read a good deal of the entries?

This woman has been through two miscarriages and one stillbirth, and is now currently pregnant. She doesn't seem to have any problem actually getting pregnant, but the pregnancies never seem to 'stick', so she just keeps trying.

Her husband has divorced her and now she's pregnant and alone. If you read about the husband, things ended badly between them...supposedly he told her he "couldn't be happy unless she and/or the baby were dead". And then he throws her car keys at her and hits her in the face. Quite frankly, he sounds like an abusive psychopath, and I'm not condoning his behavior. I have to sympathize with the woman just a tad because I've been in abusive situations in my past. But maybe, just maybe, the husband couldn't take it anymore. Maybe he'd had enough of trying and trying and trying and having every single waking moment of the marriage revolving around infertility, pregnancy, miscarriages, and other TTC chaos. Maybe he wanted to just call a spade a spade and say "Hey, this isn't working....so let's stop trying." Maybe that's all she ever wanted him to do was try and he was sick of trying. Maybe HE could accept the fact that they couldn't have kids and she just never let up.

She even has a blog where she and her husband go to a bookstore to read in the coffee shop, and as they are reading, she sees a mother pushing an infant and wistfully says to hubby, "I really want one of those." Imagine how many times on a daily basis this happened....the husband probably cracked under the relentless pressure and continuous sperm-donating to a lost cause.

Hell, it could be that all the trying and failing for a child was hurting him, too....but after the constant pressure for a kid, he just snapped, and anger was his only way to deal with it all. It seems like a vicious cycle:

- Try.
- Conceive.
- Miscarry in a bloody mess.
- Wife cries and sulks and wants a kid more than anything.
- Wife wants to try again.
- Try.
- Conceive.
- Miscarry in a bloody mess.
- Try again.
- Stillbirth.

And so on, and so on, and so forth. Is her body not sending her the message loud and clear enough? It seems like it is simply saying, "I CANNOT DO THIS. I DON'T CARE HOW MANY TIMES YOU TRY, OR HOW MANY OTHER WOMEN HAVE KIDS, OR HOW BADLY YOU WANT IT. I CANNOT DO THIS.'

I don't know, I think sometimes these women just think they're being a 'hero' or a 'martyr' with all of this. If I wanted a kid and I miscarried twice, I'd shrug my shoulders and call it a day. I'd just accept my limitations and move on and realize that my life isn't over. I don't get this kind of behavior.
October 08, 2008
I'm confused. The woman who cut in line has a blog?
October 08, 2008
KFLL, in the message on the main site it says, Google Antigone Lost blog. So I did, hoping to read the original story of the line-cutting moo - and I ended up at her blog with details about her TTC and pregnancy woes.
October 08, 2008
HA! I did find it and I posted a really nasty comment. Watch for the ensuing drama!

Here it is:

"It's bad enough breeders are entitlement minded the way it is, hearing this makes it even more evident. What makes you think you were "entitled" to cut in line? There are people with serious life-threatening illnesses who wait their turns just fine in lines. Pregnancy is NOT a disability or an illness. You chose it. You can be glad you didn't cut in front of me, you and your "big bellied balsy self" would have been in the back of the line where you belong."

I have to say, this bitch made her own bed, now let her lie in it. I read a lot of her blog and it is clear the marriage was bad from the get go. What a stupid cunt. Regardless of what he is, the husband's a smart man to get out now. Hopefully she'll lose another loaf so he won't be saddled with extortion payments for the next 18 years.
October 08, 2008
Ha ha ha, KFLL, apparently your comment was "totally unnecessary" (i.e. true) and was removed.
There's nothing 'ballsy' about cutting in line. It's rude, end of story. It doesn't make you a superwoman, it makes you an asshole.

Oh, but she's "been through so much" that cutting in line is something she deserves. Riiiight.
October 08, 2008
Well said, Miss Rabbits. That's it exactly. Sometimes, no matter what you do, things don't work out the way you want them to. That's just a simple fact of life. Do the best with what you've got, count your blessings, take each day one step at a time. You can't always do it all. There ARE limitations to each of us.

This reminds me of that co-worker I once had - I told this story before, but it applies nicely here - she found out she could never have children and had a meltdown right there in the office. All the other women cooed over her and looked like they wanted to cry, too. I said, "What's the big deal? Your life isn't over. Adopt a kid...volunteer to work with children...spend more time with childed friends and offer to babysit; I assure you, they'll take you up on it...spend more time with your nieces....do anything but sit here in the floor and cry about it. You can still be a positive influence in a kid's life even if you don't have kids of your own. You're acting like the world has ended."

Of course, the other women looked up at me like I was the big office asshole and the weeping woman looked like I'd just taken a shit in her cornflakes. But later on she came to me after she'd dried her tears and said, "Thanks, no one's ever put it that way to me before."

But you can't reach women like the woman in the blog, not even by clubbing them over their empty heads with a sledgehammer. If having kids is the only fulfilling thing in life, then my and every other childfree person's life up to this point has been a colossal waste of time and we should do the world a favor and just down some toxic kool-aid in a mass suicide. Not that I think the mommies would shed a bitter tear over the loss of so many "meaningless" lives.

It's funny, though; every time I read a story/blog about TTC woes and infertility, I just have to chuckle because I also believe the universe/god/fate/what have you has a sick sense of humor. I bet I'm actually the most fertile creature since Ma Duggar. I bet one session of unprotected sex and me and the hubby would get the news that I was pregnant with natural sextuplets. Because I'm the polar opposite of this woman in the blog....I'd write a lengthy, self-absorbed blog about the woes of BEING pregnant and how much I want to find a willing ob/gyn to end my problem for me.
October 08, 2008
I think she took down the whole article. Was it the one right above the one about the blackberry?

Don't write a blog if you don't want people to read it, or make it private, or disable comments. I can't believe these people who air their dirty laundry then get bent. It's like, when people are having a loud, "private" conversation and get all upset when someone else adds to it because they can hear everything.

"I wasn't talking to YOU!"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
October 08, 2008
Poofy, yeah - she took down the whole article. What's hilarious is KFLL's post wasn't "threatening" at all. All she pointed out was the fact that no one, including mothers (oh the horror), are entitled to cut in line. And then said "you'd better be glad you didn't cut in front of me, or you'd be at the back of the line." I didn't realize that constituted a 'threat'. I would have told her to get her ass to the back of the line, too. Oh, we're such dangerous people.

Oh, and I love the comments where they tell her she's such a smart 'IT gal'. Ha ha ha ha ha!
October 08, 2008
I could understand if she had decided to delete the comment, but why delete the whole article if she meant what she said and stood by it? And what did they mean by "smart IT gal"? Does that mean she knows how to look at RSS-feed?

Oh, heh, the other day someone in an SUV cut in front of us in line to the parking garage (they actually did it to the people ahead of us, who let them go). We ended up parking next to them (strictly by chance, then I noticed it was the same number plate because I made a note of it), and we were in the place for HOURS, and when we came out the SUV was still there.

I won't say what happened next, but I will say that if you cut in front of someone, don't always expect to find things exactly the way you left them. I bet they do this ALL the TIME. It was really stupid of them to do that when they were going to park and people who see them do it can be alone with their vehicle afterward. You can't go around doing that and expect that you will never get punished.

Usually, when someone cuts you off, it's for a turn or an on-ramp, or an intersection, and they go their way, and even if you get their plate or description, you never catch up with them. Or, if you do catch up, you don't get the opportunity.

I hope it was a breeder.

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

Anonymous User
October 08, 2008
I didn't see the link to this story.

But this does not surprise me.

I used to work as a cashier for several summers as a student. MOMS were always the ones who stood in line and insinuated that I was taking waaaayyy too long ringing up the customers ahead of them, and they would talk loudly about how they left their child in the car and really couldn't wait very long. Yet, here they were spending leisure time shopping in a department store. Yes, they can spend time shopping but can't spend time waiting in line to pay for their purchases.

I don't see why I should rush through a transaction with one customer, just because another customer behind him is in a big hurry. If you are in a hurry, put your shit back and leave the store - come back some other day and buy it when you have more time.
October 09, 2008
Here's the funny part of her drivel. She posted a note right on her main page to me going on about how she'll tell my employer that I'm surfing blogs during work by sending them her log from her little referrals tool. OOOH, I'm SKEERED - LOL the IT guys here would laugh at such bullshit. Plus I'm good friend with all of them.

The reason she took it down is probably because I got into her source code and found her host site for her free little blog. I sent the host a message telling them that I commented on a blog anonymously and the blog owner proceeded to post my IP info, my employer name, address and phone number and it had better be removed AT ONCE or they would face legal repercussions. I told them I already had contacted a lawyer who would be in touch with them if it was not removed.

Smart IT girl my ass, all those free blogs come with little tools where you can see the IP addresses of people posting and the referral sites from which they navigate. Those people think that because there is nowhere on their blog to contact the host company that they can do that shit to posters. Jokes on her, I bet she didn't realize I was smart enough to read her source code and find her blog host owner. Yea, who's the smart IT gal. Idiot, it's part of my job, I do that shit for a living. She fucks with me and her divorce and impending single motherhood will be the least of her worries.

You guys are definitely right, the little mommies only want to hear good things, they don't like to be called on the carpet for the cunts that they really are.

RatsNotBrats Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Poofy, yeah - she took down the whole article.
> What's hilarious is KFLL's post wasn't
> "threatening" at all. All she pointed out was the
> fact that no one, including mothers (oh the
> horror), are entitled to cut in line. And then
> said "you'd better be glad you didn't cut in front
> of me, or you'd be at the back of the line." I
> didn't realize that constituted a 'threat'. I
> would have told her to get her ass to the back of
> the line, too. Oh, we're such dangerous people.
>
> Oh, and I love the comments where they tell her
> she's such a smart 'IT gal'. Ha ha ha ha ha!
October 09, 2008
The reason she took it down is probably because I got into her source code and found her host site for her free little blog. I sent the host a message telling them that I commented on a blog anonymously and the blog owner proceeded to post my IP info, my employer name, address and phone number and it had better be removed AT ONCE or they would face legal repercussions. I told them I already had contacted a lawyer who would be in touch with them if it was not removed.

Oh, little "IT girl" blogmoo forgot to tell her little friendies the part about the lawyer! Ha! No wonder she took it down! What a pansy. Ptui.
October 09, 2008
Man, I gotta say it, loud and smugly, that antigonelost chick's life sounds like one big steaming pile of manure. LMAO!!!! In one post on another site I found, she bleats on how her husband is already seeing other women, and on his dating profile he says he is single and no kids. He also told her he wants nothing to do with his daughter and to not even bother putting his name on the birth certificate. LOL This just gets better and better.

You want to smugly bask in someone else's misery? Google this: antigonelost and all the hits where she's been come up. She's out there on the 'net, posting cryfest after cryfest.

What a pathetic piece of shit she is.
October 09, 2008
Oh wow, KFLL....I didn't know all of that! What a bitch! So that's what all her friendies meant about the 'smart IT gal'. What the fuck ever! Big freaking deal! It's shit like this that makes me want to troll for no other good reason than to fuck with people like this. Your comment wasn't 'threatening', and if she was even mildly mature, she would have just removed the comment and called it a day. You can't say _anything_ to these types of breeders. If you're not approving of everything they say, kissing their ass, telling them they're giving birth to the second coming of Christ, or agreeing that pregnancy is a perfectly good reason to be RUDE at a fucking danish shop, then you're the devil himself. How dare you!

What a joke...and to think I actually sympathized with her for a brief moment over the husband thing. Hell, he was the smart one.
October 09, 2008
You don't even have to look at her source code to know she has Google (blogger.com). If you click on "Leave a comment" it takes you right to the standard page with their icons and URL.

Anonymous User
October 09, 2008
Damn, I just wasted 20 minutes of my life looking at this crazy moo's blog. Women like this are more obsessed with getting pregnant and producing the golden sprog than they are at preserving their marriage. I'll bet her husband was sick to death of her moaning and drama. No man really wants kids that much, and when their wife turns into an obsessive baby maker instead of a wife I'm sure they get sick of it. Perseus is a good name for a dog, but not for a kid. I hope she's not planning on sticking him with it once he's out. Blleeech! I hate her.
October 09, 2008
Oh, by the way, KFLL....did you read one of her newest blogs, the one called, "Infertiles, Breeders, and Dead Baby Mamas"? She goes on this melodramatic tirade about how she 'hates' women who can produce children, and how 'awful' being infertile is.

When you read the comments on that post, a mother actually calls her out on it and says, "Why would you hate me just because I produced children without difficulty?"
Little Miss IT gal says, "This post was written in response to a few fairly hostile comments I'd received about this pregnancy. I was called an entitled breeder!"

Hilarious! So first of all, she's claiming she got a "few hostile comments" (when it was only ONE comment that actually disagreed with her, imagine that), and second, in order to make herself feel better she posts a blog about how she 'hates' mothers and the children of these mothers?

Stupid, hypocritical breeder bitch.
October 09, 2008
Yea, you just gotta laugh at her. If there is any justice in this world, this repugnasty will also end in heart break for her, stupid cunt.

On the message to me that she posted she called me an "angry person" - um, excuse me? I'm not angry at all, I just call it as I see it. I never said I hated her, unlike her, typical mommy wanna-be, posting her vitriole for everyone to read. Somebody should post HER personal information for all the world to see.

RatsNotBrats Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh, by the way, KFLL....did you read one of her
> newest blogs, the one called, "Infertiles,
> Breeders, and Dead Baby Mamas"? She goes on this
> melodramatic tirade about how she 'hates' women
> who can produce children, and how 'awful' being
> infertile is.
>
> When you read the comments on that post, a mother
> actually calls her out on it and says, "Why would
> you hate me just because I produced children
> without difficulty?"
> Little Miss IT gal says, "This post was written in
> response to a few fairly hostile comments I'd
> received about this pregnancy. I was called an
> entitled breeder!"
>
> Hilarious! So first of all, she's claiming she got
> a "few hostile comments" (when it was only ONE
> comment that actually disagreed with her, imagine
> that), and second, in order to make herself feel
> better she posts a blog about how she 'hates'
> mothers and the children of these mothers?
>
> Stupid, hypocritical breeder bitch.
October 09, 2008
And what is it with the fixation on the "cold examing room". All examing rooms are the same. I go to a "cold examining room" every time I have a pap test, and I don't get all bent out of shape about the fact that my GYN is also an OB and has pictures of the babies she delivered in photo albums in the waiting area! I bet women who are going through infertility treatments see those, too. You don't have to look at them if they upset you.

Examining rooms are "cold" (not in temperature, I know they mean emotionally "cold") because it is a place of business, and you are not the only one whose cooties are being spread all over the surfaces. They need synthetic, non-porous furnishings and fixtures so they can render them MEDICALLY HYGIENIC! They also need room for, I don't know, MEDICAL SUPPLIES and EQUIPMENT, maybe? You want ruffles and flowers, go volunteer at a nursing home, where people are encouraged to make their "cold hospital rooms" homey, personal, and comfortable.

Now I have to go read the rest of the comments. You guys are corrupting me smiling smiley

October 09, 2008
From the comments section:

"At my first postpartum appointment they called me back and walked me into the same room where they told me my son was dead. And I didn't say a word.

I wish I had learned to stand up for myself sooner."

Me for BratFree:

WTF? So the world needs to keep track of where you've been every time you get a piece of bad news, so that you are not forced to relive your trauma? Go to a different "cold examining room" each time, and eventually you will have used them all up, and you won't be able to go for your pap test because "That's the same room where they told me I would never be able to get pregnasty ever again."

I was in my bedroom when the doctor called and said that my mother's cancer was terminal and she had less than a month to live. I can never talk on the phone about anything in my bedroom, because that is where I was when I heard the bad news.

Sure, Not!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login