Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2848 Playing the Repugnasty Card In Line

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Jeebus, what a loser! I'd go check out her blog, but I would probably be tempted to flame the dumbass. Seriously, no point in that.shrug
Jeebus, what a loser! I'd go check out her blog, but I would probably be tempted to flame the dumbass. Seriously, no point in that.shrug YMMV, however.
Re: 2848 Playing the Repugnasty Card In Line
October 09, 2008
This is one cra-a-a-a-a-zy bitch! I'm glad I am not in her immediate area, because I swear, I would be up for murder one, and me pleading temp insanity. Probably get life without parole because it was a preggo.

I HATE when these bitches have to write about every fucking detail of their insanity laden gestation effots!angry flipping offtwo faces puking
Anonymous User
October 10, 2008
Poofy, my love, I posted in your defense.
Here it is:

I'm going to have to side with Poofy on this one. You want a kid, YOU deal with the expenses. I want cosmetic dentistry; does that make it everybody else's problem? As for overeaters and smokers, they need to pay extra for sure. Oh, and Teresa? You REALLY need to learn how to spell. Good grief.

That last one was for some stupid bitch who said "drivel" but spelled it "drivvel." Talk about drivel, LOL LOL!

Entitlement-minded whores like that make the rest of us look bad. Oooo-wie, they get mad when you tell them it's not our job to make sure IVF or whatever is covered by insurance.
Anonymous User
October 10, 2008
She deleted my post b/c she couldn't handle me criticizing another blogger's atrocious spelling. Meh.
October 10, 2008
Look at these women as pititful results of modern education and internetese. Sensitive cow, isn't she (the one who deleted your post)? Bet if she ever does have kids, she'll get pissed if the snaowflakes fail a test...mustn't hurt snowflakes' widddle feewings.
October 10, 2008
Oy, vey, and I'm not even Jewish.

OTOH, I can't believe she left my comment up there! Here is my answer to everyone:

momofonefornow:

I was not addressing diabetics in donut shops and people with emphysema who smoke. You took it upon yourself to assume that I was making a connection between the two. I do think that people should stop their unhealthy habits and that insurance companies can take it upon themselves to not pay for these self-inflicted conditions.

kymberli:

I am reading this blog because a friend of mine had their personal information posted and told me what happened, so I decided to come on over and see for myself.

In response to:"Keep your anti- "kyd" snark on your own blog, where you can be free to be "selfish". Your words, not mine."

1) It wasn't snark, it was a point of view.
2) I never said "kyd", and my post was not "anti-kyd", it was "anti-everybody-else-should-pay
-for-my-lifestyle-choices"
3) "Selfish" doesn't appear in my comment, so read something all the way through before you quote what isn't there. YOUR words, not mine.

Clarabella:

This is from Antigone's post:

"Insurance companies just don't like infertiles, subfertiles, or dead baby moms. I'm sure one of you can provide a logical reason why."

This is your comment:

"My problem with Poofy Puff's comment is that the insurance companies "don't like" certain claim."

Anti made the statement and she asked the question "why". I just obliged with an answer. It just was not the one Anti wanted to hear.

Theresa:

"Drivel" is not spelled "drivvle". If TX Gal offended you (or Anti)by suggesting that you learn to spell, then whatever. And thank you for checking out my blog! I welcome all opinions, but reserve the right to edit for spelling.

jenandash:

I was respectful and to the point in my comment. I just didn't say what you all want to hear. I didn't threaten, call names, or say anything "troll-like". I stand by what I said, and while folks may disagree with it, that does not make it "disrespectful".

Shinejil:

After reading your message several times, all I got was that you say that the cost of neonatal intensive care for multiple births is more expensive that IF treatment. Touche. You're not going to get an argument from me about that. I don't even care if insurance companies cover ALL of IF treatments, I just think that the people who CHOOSE to have them should pay higher premiums if they want those services, or pay out of pocket.

"Many women, by the way, have died from miscarriages, pre-eclampsia, ectopic pregnancies, etc. So don't talk to me about life-threatening conditions."

What I SAID was "Nobody has ever died from NOT being able to reproduce." I WILL talk to you about life-threatening conditions: Infertility is NOT ONE OF THEM.

Perhaps "having a prosthetic" IS a lifestyle choice. However, I doubt it was the person's choice to lose their limb(s). Your remark about that was insipid.

And, I WISH I had a "little trip to Hawaii". I just haven't figured out a way to get all of you to chip in and buy it for me yet.

Thanks for checking out my blog folks, and thanks for making fun of my screen-name. Have a great weekend!

Me:

What a bunch of ninnies. They actually had to stoop to making fun of my screen-name! I quoted Antigone's OP and they all said *I* said those things and *I* am full of shit. Hey at least I got someone to look at MY blog! And from what someone said, the moo-trolls ought to be comin' 'round the mountain in T-minus 5...4...3...2...

But seriously: I really don't have the time to keep up this level of quality in my answers. I may not be able to get a free trip to Hawaii, but I can PAY for MY OWN campsite in Massachusetts this weekend, and that is what we intend to do! It's supposed to be real good weather too. I have to go make the filling for stuffed mushrooms because there is a pot-luck on Saturday (we are camping with a group of people who have the same type of trailer we have). This is the latest in the season we have ever gone; we have gone in early-to-mid-May so I expect it to be sort of like that temperature-wise.

I luuv you's!

Phasers on stun, good-luck, poofy_puff out.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
October 10, 2008
Aaaaand - gone.

T-minus 5!

It's back! And gone!

I'm posting it on my blog.

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

October 10, 2008
You're a lot more patient and tactful than I could ever be, poofy_puff! I just love how they put words into your mouth and only heard what they wanted to hear. There is no reasoning with those dumb cows.
October 10, 2008
I can only do that in writing. I'm such a spaz in person.

The thing is, if she wants to call me disrespectful or whatever, she should leave my comment up there so people can SEE what an "ass" I'm "making of myself". I agree with KKim that this person has some deep-seated issues that go beyond the scope of her blog.

For that matter, so do I. Most of them have to do with...nothing in particular. I pull out my eyelashes. That is called trichotillomania. Anyone is welcome to correct my spelling if necessary.

The cats knocked something down, I have to go now.

October 10, 2008
She'll luuv this:

It's unfortunate; I gave you and your readers a sincere response. If you think I was so offensive, you should leave my comment up so everyone can see what an ass I'm making of myself.

It's ok. This was just an internet detour for me. You're the one getting all worked up. Do you really think I'll lose my job and/or get my internet cut off because of the things I've said here?

[I signed my real name and she deleted it anyway. I put my real name here but deleted it now that she did. Guess I'm a little hypocrite!]

There are no secrets. Anyone could find this out about me, so who cares. Don't steal my identity though, my credit really isn't that great.:yeah

The thing is, you should never say anything on the internet that you wouldn't say at work anyway. Also, I said those things from my home computer too, and NOTHING was threatening or the least bit illegal.

I don't know why I'm getting into this. Oh I remember. It was all about cutting in line. That's how this came about. I talked about the people who chew gum at you too. Another thing people do that bugs me is when they come talk to you and have headphones on. I wait for them to take them off, and they are like, "I can hear you" and they take out ONE of them.

Like I said, I'll be away from the internet for a few days... But don't break into my house please! I have closed-circuit TV and motion detectors with remote monitoring service! You've been warned!

October 10, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Guess I'm a little hypocrite!

THEY're the hypocrites! They talk a lot but they can't handle anything - especially people disagreeing with them.

Have a fabulous trip and week-end, poofy_puff!
October 10, 2008
Medusa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> poofy_puff Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Guess I'm a little hypocrite!
>
> THEY're the hypocrites! They talk a lot but they
> can't handle anything - especially people
> disagreeing with them.

I was being sarcastic... Right, I'll be sincere to those douchebags but I'll be sarcastic to you's. (That's my good english there ya see)

The thing is, man, y'know... I don't even LOOK like a "poofy_puff". That is the name I sometimes use for my cat Lilya, who is all white and fluffy like a big cotton ball. This is what I look like today:

So you see, I'm all that, but without the bag of chips, of course. I have NEVER been all that AND a bag of chips.

Cheese Louise
October 10, 2008
Holy CRAP! She's posted a CREEEEEPY 3-D ultrasound image of her parasite. Damn. And the moooooo-ing comments!! Fucking NASTY.
October 11, 2008
Yeah, I love the comments that say, "He's the most beautiful baby in the world!" I'm glad they can tell he's the second coming of Jeebus just by looking at a small, blurry 3-D ultrasound shot.

Also, that particular post is just funny anyway. I had to laugh at what her husband said: "women [are] little more than succubi, seducing and draining men of energy and resource to near death". We've already established that he's abusive, and I don't appreciate the misogyny here, but I still chuckled. I wanted to say, "Hmm, no, not all women....just the ones like your ex-wife who become obsessed with being mommies and suck away both your money and your sperm to fund this constant obsession; the ones who will put everything in their lives on the chopping block in order to reproduce."

Yeah, she must have worn him ragged...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login