Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2848 Playing the Repugnasty Card In Line

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Re: 2848 Playing the Repugnasty Card In Line
October 09, 2008
I just posted this:

Antigone, hon, you were called an "entitled breeder" because you cut in front of someone in line and felt "entitled" to do so because of your reproductive condition. Women have fought to have pregnancy considered not a handicap, but even handicapped people don't get to cut in line at the coffeeshop. Even if you are a high-risk pregnancy, that is your problem, not the problem of the people in line ahead of you. Maybe you should eat and make your decaf latte at home if you can't be bothered to wait on line like everybody else.

I fully expect to see this comment deleted and for you to post my personal information like you did to the other anonymous poster who disagreed with you. My employer does not care if I surf blogs while I'm at work.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
October 09, 2008
Poofy, which topic did you post the comment for? She may have already removed it.

Now she'll call your boss, your mommy, and the national guard, just to be sure. winking smiley
October 09, 2008
Will someone post the link for me to copy and paste? I googled it and it gave me several places to go, but I want to go directly to the action so I can make a comment too.
October 09, 2008
It was under the "Dead babymammas" entry, and yeppers, she erased it. It came up right after this comment, and was not 15 minutes old:

I think annalien and others are justified >snip<

She and others who haven't been directly touched by >snip<

If anything, this anger needs to be directed at something like the lack of ongoing research and funding.

Me:

Call the WAHmbulance! She deleted my comment! I want my rights! I'm ENTITLED to my freedom of speech on someone ELSE's blog! Let's see, um... WAH! Cold examining room! Cancer! Miscarriages! Trolls! Decaf Lattes! Abandoned kittens! MEEEEEEE!!!!!

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

October 09, 2008
Should I maybe log in and post it again?

October 09, 2008
You want the link that is www DOT antigonelost DOT com.

Be prepared, this is one entitled, angry bitch!
October 09, 2008
When you post a link here on BratFree, if you take out the "http://", it renders the link unclickable and you HAVE to c&p it. It is not necessary to spell out the word "dot".

Sometimes, I think we should get them to come here by posting non-anonymous comments that are intelligently-worded and letting the RSS feed show the source.

October 09, 2008
I'm about to post this:

Let's try this again; maybe you will like this better. I used my "IT skills" to reset my Google password so I could log in. I will not call you "hon" again, and this is not a "threatening" message, although some folks may "feel threatened" by what it says:

You were called an "entitled breeder" because you cut in front of someone in line and felt "entitled" to do so because of your reproductive condition. Women have fought to have pregnancy considered not a handicap, but even handicapped people don't get to cut in line at the coffeeshop. Even if you are a high-risk pregnancy, that is your problem, not the problem of the people in line ahead of you. Maybe you should eat and make your decaf latte at home if you can't be bothered to wait on line like everybody else.

You should be glad that enough people read your blog so that some even bother to disagree with you.

Then I added this:

Furthermore, you have a lot of nerve to blame that episode ("cutting in line") on other women who have had kids. At least you don't go up to them and demand that they let you ahead of them for your doctor's appointment.

Me:

I just have a bee in my bonnet about people who cut in line. The least she could have done was ASK. Maybe she did; I didn't see her original story. But, that doesn't mean folks have to say "Yes"!

October 09, 2008
Ok, I finally saw that one, Poofy. smiling smiley Good on you. It will be deleted presently, I'm sure. Heh.
October 09, 2008
Annnnnnd.....gone. Ha ha ha! Wow. You'd think she'd at least want her ever-present army of fellow infertiles to jump in at her defense. I mean, they all worship her, don't they?
October 09, 2008
She's sitting there waiting. My follow-up is still there.

T-minus five, four, three, two....

October 09, 2008
Well, she's got all the time in the world to sit there all day and delete comments.

She's 'high-risk' and her days consist of sitting there at her blog deleting comments that actually disagree with her, and occasionally getting up and going to Donut Land and cutting in line. Then it's back to the blog.
October 09, 2008
...one!

"It is now too late to override detonation. Ship will explode in T-minus FIVE SECONDS. You have five seconds to reach minimum safe distance. All hands abandon ship, repeat, all ha-"

:kill

October 09, 2008
ROFL Poofy! Nice! bouncing and laughing

Oh, Antigone....what a coward!
October 09, 2008
eye rolling smiley >BLUSH<

I must admit, I do have my moments.

Wonder if KKim tried posting her comment already...

October 09, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> From the comments section:

> I was in my bedroom when the doctor called and
> said that my mother's cancer was terminal and she
> had less than a month to live. I can never talk
> on the phone about anything in my bedroom, because
> that is where I was when I heard the bad news.
>
> Sure, Not!
Have fun with parenthood, cow, should your body manage to keep the whelpling. I'm sure that the first time her child defies her, we'll be reading about a murder suicide.

My grandfather DIED in my mother's BED. He and my grandma were staying there over night as they were flying out of the airport the next day for a WWII reunion. My grandmother woke up in the morning to find him next to her, not breathing. Paramedics had to come, and remove most of the furniture from the room to get him out. If that's not traumatic, I don't know what is. And, guess what? My mom still sleeps in that bed, in the same room.

Also, if this woman is such a high risk for miscarrage, what the fuck is she doing up, walking around and consuming coffee drinks in a cafe? Last I knew, pregnant women were't supposed to drink coffee, and high risk pregnancies were to take it easy.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 09, 2008
That's why I gave her the benefit of doubt and suggested that she was there to have a decaf-latte or get something to eat. It's neither here nor there...

I'm hungry myself now. Time to go cut in line in front of some folks at Pinocchio's Pizza. I have a slight pot-belly, so I'll just stick my gut out like I'm preggo. Maybe they'll even give me free pizza!

October 09, 2008
I don't think leaving those types of comments serves any purpose other than to get 10,000 angry mothers over here. And let me be clear about this: I hate line jumpers. I don't care whether you are preggo, 95 years old, a chyyyyld, childfree, whatever. Wait your damn turn like everyone else.

But these Moos won't see that. They see her as the saintly mother of a stillborn chyyyyld who is pregnant again, therefore anyone around her automatically becomes the second class citizen who has to go to the back of the bus. And that's wrong.

But if she's removing your comments, she doesn't want to hear an opposing comment. More's the pity.

I looked at her blog a little. I applaud anyone who leaves an abusive husband. Too many women keep waiting for things to get better and they have MORE kids with these assholes. Good for her.

However, I will say that she's got a big problem: he may say he doesn't want the kid now, but that could all change. If he decides he wants the kid, he can make her life Hell, especially if he has money. I don't care that she moved far away---he'll still get to see his kid and she won't be able to do much about that. Faaaather's rights and all that.

Even if you want kids, breeding with assholes just insures you'll be tied to them for life. Even if I wanted kids, I would have had an abortion. Having a psycho's kid is never a good idea.
October 09, 2008
bell_flower Wrote:
> However, I will say that she's got a big problem:
> he may say he doesn't want the kid now, but that
> could all change. If he decides he wants the kid,
> he can make her life Hell, especially if he has
> money. I don't care that she moved far
> away---he'll still get to see his kid and she
> won't be able to do much about that. Faaaather's
> rights and all that.
>
> Even if you want kids, breeding with assholes just
> insures you'll be tied to them for life. Even if
> I wanted kids, I would have had an abortion.
> Having a psycho's kid is never a good idea.

No pity for this lady. She dug her own hole and now she can stand in it. I hope that the sperm donor decides he wants the kid, should it manage to crawl from her poison womb. She's delusional, has no common sense, and shouldn't be raising a child anyway.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 09, 2008
If she loses the kid, you can be sure she won't blame herself for it and will post a blog about how she was 'stressed' by the evil people who posted on her blog. Then she'll find another sperm donor and try all over again instead of just realizing her body can't handle pregnancy and cutting her losses.

On some other forum, her signature was priceless. It said something like, "Why this time will work: I'm taking progesterone, folgard, heparin, low dose aspirin, zero caffeine, and early induction."

She needs to add: "Oh, and I'm also cutting in line, eating donuts and pastries, and being a martyr for all infertile women everywhere."
October 09, 2008
If she's taking heparin, she has problems that are ultimately beyond the scope of not being able to carry a pregnasty to term. Heparin is a major anti-coagulant, and sometimes if you start taking it, you will be rendered unable to go through life without some sort of blood-thinner.

Plus, all those medicines can't be too good for Perseus. What about when she starts to BF? Maybe the junk food offsets any side-effects. Who am I to say? I'm not her doctor...

October 09, 2008
I just looked at her stupid blog along with her "hey anonymous poster" nonsense about how they all hope the mean poster was skeered that their boss found out they were web surfing, etc......This woman is CLEARLY a psycho. She claims she hates her husband, yet she breaks open a bottle of wine with him, changes her mind about getting back together, and then whines when he throws the bottle across the room. She KNEW he was violent, yet she repeatedly gets knocked up by him and still sees him, what a loser. This business of her hating other mothers AND their kyds just because she had some miscarriages and a stillbirth and claims she "enjoys it", is a sign of a real wacko.

This woman is SO self absorbed it's is beyond my comprehension. I hope for the unborn kyd's sake that she "loses" this one as well. I would be willing to bet she would just mooch up to her ex and get knocked up again though. If she does birth this current "bean", will she then stop hating other mothers and their children? Does this hate only manifest itself when she isn't a part of the mommie brigade? This "one of them" mentality is very unhealthy and wreaks of animal pack syndrome, mass crowd riot/panic syndrome, and "herding". I detest women like this and only wish her a barren life filled with misery. No kyd needs a mother like that anyway who is so fucking selfish as to only want the kid for personal attention and special priveleges.

What a WHORE and a stupid bitch this woman is and I hope she never carries a baybee to term. Apparently she isn't too concerned with her health what with guzzling wine with an abusive husband who could punch her in the stomach at any moment, and all of her coffee shop visits. Wine, coffee and likely pastries, placing herself in danger of bodily harm, all of this pent up anger at people who have kyds, and all we need to know now is that she smokes or that she lets her ex smoke around her and it's a no brainer that she couldn't care LESS about the health of this unborn kyd.
October 09, 2008
So KK, what you are saying is that she can dish it out but can't take it, essentially.

I just want to be really clear on this.

BTW you were right about the donuts www.antigonelost.com/2008/09/pregnancy-cravings.html

October 09, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
> woman is CLEARLY a psycho. She claims she hates
> her husband, yet she breaks open a bottle of wine
> with him, changes her mind about getting back
> together, and then whines when he throws the
> bottle across the room. She KNEW he was violent,
> yet she repeatedly gets knocked up by him and
> still sees him, what a loser. This business of her
> hating other mothers AND their kyds just because
> she had some miscarriages and a stillbirth and
> claims she "enjoys it", is a sign of a real wacko.

Well, that part about drinking wine with her ex and all was from a dream she had to make things in her insane world more "dramatic".

I wouldn't be at all surprised that she would do whatever sneaky things she possibly could to intentionally lose "Perseus" (seriously? Delusions of grandure much?) and garner more attention and sympathy. However, she's in for the mother lode should this whelp manage to claw itself from her poison womb. If she can have this one and "lose it tragically" for some reason...or perhaps if it is constantly ill for some reason...she will be the queen of the pity party, which pretty much seems to be what she wants more than anything.

--Me
Anonymous User
October 09, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
> I just posted this:
>
> Antigone, hon, you were called an "entitled
> breeder" because you cut in front of someone in
> line and felt "entitled" to do so because of your
> reproductive condition. Women have fought to have
> pregnancy considered not a handicap, but even
> handicapped people don't get to cut in line at the
> coffeeshop. Even if you are a high-risk
> pregnancy, that is your problem, not the problem
> of the people in line ahead of you. Maybe you
> should eat and make your decaf latte at home if
> you can't be bothered to wait on line like
> everybody else.
>
> I fully expect to see this comment deleted and for
> you to post my personal information like you did
> to the other anonymous poster who disagreed with
> you. My employer does not care if I surf blogs
> while I'm at work.

What is the link to her blog? I'd like to say a few things on there myself.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login