Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It has NOTHING to do with race

Posted by toraneko 
It has NOTHING to do with race
June 07, 2023
And everything to do with a single moo allowing her 4 feral brats to screech outside this woman's window for 2 years.

https://nypost.com/2023/06/06/florida-mom-ajike-owens-shot-dead-amid-years-long-feud-with-neighbor/

This woman likely would have never in a million years done something like this if she hadn't been pushed to the brink of sanity.

But of course it will be made into a racial issue.
Re: It has NOTHING to do with race
June 07, 2023

“Let me make that clear — this was not ‘stand your ground.’ It was an unjustified shooting.”

We will see. A good lawyer could bring this into question and Floriduh law can be on the side of the person who was defending himself/herself.

I agree race was likely not a factor. There are a lot of unhinged people out there and they have access to guns. You have people who are shooting into crowds just for fun. Minor disagreements turn into deaths.

I also know that a lot of people are sick and tired of destructive, feral brats being allowed to run wild and damage property. The article reads this woman had four kids ranging in age from 2 to 12. Who knows what happened but I would bet this woman was letting her kids run wild.

The VillageTM is getting fed up with bad parenting excuses and bullshit.
June 07, 2023
The shooter was 58 and this young woman with 2 sons present was beating on her door while probably yelling aggressively. She may very well have been afraid of her.
June 07, 2023
There was a guy who shot at a delivery driver who got the address wrong in FLA not long ago and he got off completly on Stand Your Ground as he fired the shots in his own driveway, not even a fine. That will not happen here and it will always be seen as a race thing. The woman will probably get life in prison because of that.
June 07, 2023

That will not happen here and it will always be seen as a race thing.

Sadly, true and this also has the "Moo and innocent childrun angle."

The shooter was 58 and this young woman with 2 sons present was beating on her door while probably yelling aggressively. She may very well have been afraid of her.

The eldest kid in this case was 12. There are some 12 year old kids that I would definitely be afraid of, and there were two kids and the Moo. Kind of makes you wonder what would have happened if they had succeeded in breaking down her door. I guess the woman didn't want to find out.
June 07, 2023
More and more people are getting their hands on firearms and they are willing to tolerate much less shit when they have a way to end a life in a second. I would not be starting shit with anyone because you never know who has a gun ready to blow your brains out for the slightest thing.

So it seems that the neighbor bitched out the brats for playing in a nearby lot (presumably the apartment complex parking lot) and threw a pair of skates at them and hit one of the brats. So eventually, Moo decided to (allegedly) break the neighbor's door down and the neighbor shot the cunt through the door.

I don't know how much of this is true and how much is just what people are claiming happened. Did the neighbor have a good reason for bitching about the kids playing? Did she actually throw something at them and hurl slurs at them? Moo could have let it go and told her kids to not go near the crazy neighbor lady, but noooope she had to escalate it. If someone was trying to break down my door and I had a gun, I'd shoot them too. People don't attempt to break and enter because they want to have a calm, peaceful conversation.

There might be a lot more to this than the article lets on, hence the feud between the neighbors in the first place. The kids are probably disruptive and destructive, or they and/or the Moo may have threatened or harmed the neighbor previously and it made her acquire a gun to protect herself. More details will probably emerge in the future.

Sadly, I have no doubt this will be painted as a hate crime just because the dead Moo happened to be black and the neighbor happened to be white.
June 08, 2023
The elephant in the room is she shot through a closed door. That put a physical layer between her and the deceased. That makes a stand your ground defense less plausible. Had the door failed, or had it been a fragile screen door the a stand your ground defense would hold. But because the door was still intact it made it a blind shooting and as it was a physical barrier keeping the deceased away and at bay it makes the shooting questionable.

Innocent kids no matter what they do.
Moo = divine status
The race thing = a serious prison sentence. I doubt FLA wants to deal with the inevitable protests
if she gets a slap on the wrist. It is a political triple on this one.

I remember when I read that book about the homeless people in their 50's walking that 300 mile trail all summer.
When they first became homeless they had the opportunity to apply for the Brit version of Section 8. They decided that living in a tent hidden in the woods is safer and easier than being amongst Sec 8 types. They did not say that, but when they looked into Brit section 8 they decided to hit the road.
June 09, 2023
I do find the shooting questionable. but given the fact that most mootards are oblivious to their rotters noise and destruction, just another mootard tirade that went very wrong. it is sad in the end.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
June 09, 2023
Nowadays it is considered normal to not raise kids and for said kids to be all about entitlement. There is NO consideration for others anymore. This woman should have moved regardless of the financial costs, instead she will probably be in prison for the rest of her natural life. I guess that neighborhood was nothing but unraised screaming crotchfruit.
June 09, 2023
has it ever occurred to these motherfucking entitled breeder worshipping dipshits that maybe just maybe there is a good excuse for having childfree housing complexes??? although you know the pig breeders would infiltrate. rent an apartment and then commence the hump and dump.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
June 09, 2023
There REALLY needs to be CF places to rent out there, but they are the 55 plus ones and even then they will take in their grandbrats.
June 10, 2023
cfdavep
Nowadays it is considered normal to not raise kids and for said kids to be all about entitlement. There is NO consideration for others anymore. This woman should have moved regardless of the financial costs, instead she will probably be in prison for the rest of her natural life. I guess that neighborhood was nothing but unraised screaming crotchfruit.

Most people can't afford to move cuz housing is too expensive. This woman is just fucked and so are the brats who'll likely end up in foster care.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 10, 2023
yep--at today's rent prices, first month, last month and one month's worth deposit isn't easily found.
June 10, 2023
I guess she was an insurance agent, but may have been retired on a fixed income with little savings. Kid free apartment complexes nowadays would be attacked for being racist and classist in our woke world.
June 10, 2023
If it was legal to ban brats, where would they rent?. Most landlords would tell Moos to fuck right off!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 12, 2023
I found an area that has very low ranked sckools, is remote, isn't walkable, less than 300 people live nearby and there are no grocery stores, etc. within 20 miles. I'm seriously considering it as a potential retirement spot. It is also considerably cheaper than an area 40 minutes away that has nasty property taxes to pay for sckools. No kinder crap of any kind, no kiddie parks.

It does have a tiny local airport and people visit the area to fish and that is about it. There are also several amazing parks within a short driving distance. Lots of remote land, no sidewalks, nothing bikeable, potential for lots of wild animal sightings so unsafe for brats. Sounds like heaven to me!

There is a retirement community within a couple of hours of this spot. A few years ago there was lots of drama because the residents were mostly retired, wanted to keep the area affordable and didn't want to pay for a sckool system and attract that crowd. To lots of retirees, this place was paradise. The breeders won and home values/property taxes have skyrocketed, even though the sckools aren't highly ranked. Likely because it has less than 10K residents. Breeders, go live somewhere else!
June 12, 2023
Looks like the neighbor plead not guilty to manslaughter and was given a $154,000 bond. And of course they make sure to point out that the shooter was a WHITE woman and the Moo is a BLACK MOTHER. Like she wouldn't have gotten her ass shot if she was white and trying to break down someone's door.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-woman-fatally-shot-neighbor-yearslong-feud-victims-kids-granted-bond

More now than ever before, people have guns, short fuses, big tempers and are paranoid. Now is NOT the time to fuck with someone because you don't know who is unhinged and feeling invincible because they bought a gun. The neighbor admitted to hurling slurs at the brats, and while I don't condone that shit, the Moo could have just told her kids to play somewhere else instead of escalating this feud.
June 14, 2023
If the races had been reversed, we probably would never have even heard about this whole thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
June 14, 2023
Indeed!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 18, 2023
thom_c
The elephant in the room is she shot through a closed door. That put a physical layer between her and the deceased. That makes a stand your ground defense less plausible. Had the door failed, or had it been a fragile screen door the a stand your ground defense would hold. But because the door was still intact it made it a blind shooting and as it was a physical barrier keeping the deceased away and at bay it makes the shooting questionable.

That's the truth.

If the shooter hit one of the hits with something or hurled slurs at them, that is dead wrong. I cannot stand breeders and brats but let's be for real.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login