Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

File this under dealing w/ newborn is a joy and dealing w/ your hub's teen kids from another marriage is so blissful

Posted by cfuter 
I mean I even feel for the new moo under these YTA circumstances. Oh My what should be happy is a miserable time in a moo's life, as always.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AITAH/comments/17kllhb/aita_for_flipping_out_after_my_wife_screamed_at/

click option

My ex wife and I have a daughter (17) with ADHD. I want to get her medicated but my ex is against it and says she doesn't need it and has convinced my daughter that she doesn't need it either. I have been with my current wife for 6 years and we just had a baby together 5 weeks ago. For the first week my wife was okay. She was diagnosed with PPD a couple weeks back.

Now my 17yo comes and goes as she pleases. She has a car and kind of bounces from house to house but for the past week she's been at our place because she was suspended from school (I think it's related to the ADHD because the reason was from her being overly disruptive and disrespectful to the teachers repeatedly since school started but again, ex wife doesn't think so). Since she's been here, my wife has been complaining daily about my daughters "loud mouth" because apparently every single time she gets the baby down, my daughter comes out and starts being really loud and wakes the baby up almost immediately. But my wife thinks it's intentional because she apparently will be quiet the entire time that my wife is getting the baby down but the second she walks away, my daughter comes out of her room loudly belting out song lyrics (opera style) or slamming doors/cabinets (she's always done this so I know it's not intentional) or walking with force (she has really heavy feet so it sounds like slams when she walks). My wife says that she is "so sick and tired of repeating to my kid that she needs to be quiet and let the baby sleep" and ultimately, due to this, my wife has become hateful toward both me and my daughter. She barely even speaks to us because she claims we don't respect her and are purposely making her look crazy.

But yesterday I got home to my daughter in her car crying and when I asked what happened, she said my wife told her to get out since she didn't know how to keep her mouth shut. When I got inside, my wife was rage cleaning with the baby strapped to her chest. I asked her why she felt she had the right to speak to my daughter that way, she snapped back with "maybe I'd like to shit without a baby strapped to me. Maybe I'd like to clean or eat or even be able to take a nap myself but nope, your fucking kid decides that the baby needs to be awake 24/7. She's not welcome back in here. She needs to go home." (This is my wife's house). I told her she is on the fast track to divorce and now she's pissed that I won't defend her.

ETA: I have spoken to my daughter about all of this. It's always met with a "I really don't even realize I'm doing it" and she always apologizes profusely. She really isn't doing it intentionally.

The comments really tell the guy off and call him to the carpet.
The daughter may be an awtard, but I don't think it's a coincidence that she decides to be a loud-mouthed cunt every single time the loaf goes to sleep. She might be a tard, but she's not dumb. She's probably mad that Duh went and had a brat with someone who isn't her mother, or she's jealous of the attention the loaf is getting.

I'm guessing the girl's bio-Moo doesn't think she needs medication because her ADHD might not be bad enough to put her in the sped class. That, or Mommy doesn't want to pony up for meds or just doesn't want to admit that her child has a mental health problem that requires actual treatment. After all, wouldn't want anyone thinking her daughter is "crazy" because then they might think Moo is crazy too.

I don't think the current wife is in the wrong because if the teen bitch daugther is intentionally keeping the loaf awake, she's making things a lot harder for both the wife and the loaf. There is no reason for the teen brat to do that shit and Duh isn't trying to even address it, probably because he's not the one who has to try to make the loaf fall asleep again when Bratlina wakes it up.

Also, if the house is the wife's house only, she has every right to decide who is and is not allowed to be in it, and Duh's awtarded child is no exception. She might just take him up on his divorce threat because that means his rude brat won't be keeping the loaf up all day long. He probably figures that his brat's diagnosis means his wife should just shut up and deal with her shit behavior (when it's not even her kid!) because "she can't help it!" Motherfucker if she's smart enough to drive, she can fucking well help it!

Fuck this guy, the wife would be better off without him.
Even people with kids have a tough go off it when they get involved with people who already have kids. The wife here is being totally reasonable and if the husband says they are on the fast track to divorce then that may be a good thing.

Of course she will never totally be rid of him since they have a kid together.
I just looked at the thread and it mentioned the kid got suspended from school for AN ENTIRE WEEK. Do you know how hard it is to get suspended from school at all these days, not to mention for an entire week? This is not her ADD "causing her to be disruptive" in Dud's words--this kid has serious behavioral and likely mental problems. She's also old enough to start hanging out with really bad people and she could end up dead or in prison*.

ESH, but I'm likely to give the daughter more of a break because her father sounds like lousy parent and husband material. Although the kid has behavioral problems, she has two parents who cannot be consistent. Plus if you do the math, he left when she was a young child and he didn't even stick around to raise her, and now she gets to deal with Insta-Replacement Baybee.

Dud should have stuck around and at least parented the kid he has instead of making a replacement kid. What did he think would happen? And what did the stepmother think would happen? Did she think this juvenile delinquent kid would suddenly shape up and want a step-sibling?

But the husband is also a dick for not supporting his current wife. She has every right to be mad about that, but I would guess the daughter was already a problem and Dud was already likely worthless.

Why would someone want to have a kid with a guy like this?

*The kid has a car and bounces from house to house? Well, who is permitting that? They need to take the car away, pronto. I would bet money the kid is going to be knocked up soon and Dud will have another child to raise.

It's a bleak situation all around.
I was also thinking that moo was being a bit dramatic. If newborn is awake, so what? If it can stay awake(quietly) in crib while she does lite house work, good, she can check on her while walking by.

If the kid is crying, I'm sure there's work to do to soothe but if the kid cries in the crib for let's say 5 to 10 mins, she can't take a poop w/o kid attached to her neck? Is that what parenting is, not letting child sit for one minute alone? I know I'm not a parent, but I'm sure you can take ur poop for a few mins while crying kid is in crib. Plus,I'd bet the bank she has some app on her phone that is bluetoothed to a camera looking at the crib.

You could bring the bassinet in the kitchen and just do housework, whether or not kid is crying. Is it recommended never to leave kid laying down for one minute while crying in the first few weeks/months? I mean it is doubtful. And newborn would have to get tired at some point. Not saying this is a delight, but IDK where it says you have to hang kid from your neck all day becuz it is awake.

But I do believe that Duhd and teen should be helping her as a family.
The teen did not sign up to 'help' with baby. Too many just hand baby to step brat to raise. This brat is probably unfit to bratsit anyway.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
I think that there may be more mental health issues for kids with fathers that just take off than people would like to admit.
Maybe the older daughter developed issues upon realizing her father moved on with an insta-family and it is being blamed on the latest mental health problem of the day as many things are. She maybe rebelling against her father's new life, hanging around trying to make the new moo's life harder to make a point.

Some of these new moos want the guy with a ex-family to move on from the family completely.

I was watching a crime show a while back where a guy had a daughter from a previous girlfriend. The kid went missing and it came out that the new knocked up girlfriend killed her to erase the guy's past for a fresh start.
I think that there may be more mental health issues for kids with fathers that just take off than people would like to admit.
Maybe the older daughter developed issues upon realizing her father moved on with a new insta-family and it is being blamed on the latest mental health problem of the day as many complex things are. She maybe rebelling against her father's new life, hanging around trying to make the new moo's life harder to make a point.

Some of these new moos want the guy with an ex-family to move on from them completely.

I was watching a crime show a while back where a guy had a daughter from a previous girlfriend. The kid went missing and it came out that the new girlfriend killed her to erase the guy's past for a fresh start.
Actually she acted fine with the seven year old when she was inpig and after her kid was born she murdered his older kid. I do forget the name of the crime show
I would also like to know what the teen girl's relationship was with the step-Moo before the new loaf fell out. I have a feeling either the teenager didn't like her new Moo or they don't like one another, and the teen bitch found a way to drive step-Moo crazy by making the loaf wake up and cry.

Or maybe she's just a vindictive little cunt who is jealous that she won't be Daddy's little princess anymore.

Another possibility is maybe the teen brat is ensuring that nobody will entrust her with the loaf in case Mommy and Daddy decide to foist babysitting on her. But this could also backfire because step-Moo could easily go, "Since you woke the baby up, you can watch it now."

You could bring the bassinet in the kitchen and just do housework, whether or not kid is crying. Is it recommended never to leave kid laying down for one minute while crying in the first few weeks/months?

I don't think it's recommended exactly, but there seems to be this belief now that loaves must be held 24/7 so that they won't have to cry ever. The current generation of parents has become convinced that allowing their loaves to cry for a little bit is akin to child abuse and the brat must be held, cradled or worn at all times. Then the brats will screech the moment they're set down because they've been conditioned to understand that crying = being held. This leads to brats who "can't" fall asleep unless they are being cradled and have a tit in their mouth.

No one makes these Moos wear their infants to the toilet - they choose to do it because OH NO Junior might get butthurt for two minutes! Do they think past generations had their infants attached to them like fanny packs constantly? I believe in Russia, people leave their babies outside in the cold alone in bassinets to build up their immune systems! No one retains memories from infancy and a kid won't die or be mentally ill later in life if it gets left in a crib for a little bit to cry while Moo gets shit done. So if this dumbfuck "has to" shit with a kid strapped to her, it's her own damn fault because it's her own damn decision to have the loaf be attached to her like a barnacle.
One of the nordic countries (Sweden?) has the common sight of strollers parked outside businesses even in the winter. Babies are never stolen...

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
It is much easier for a baybee to get used to noise than for an entire famblee to have to be quiet. Instead of all this muss/fuss why doesnt the moo buy a white noise generator and put it in the baybeez room?

Then everyone else in the house won't be expected to tiptoe around the potato.
freya
It is much easier for a baybee to get used to noise than for an entire famblee to have to be quiet. Instead of all this muss/fuss why doesnt the moo buy a white noise generator and put it in the baybeez room?

Then everyone else in the house won't be expected to tiptoe around the potato.

Your idea is too sensible for a lobotimized cow to comprehend.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Cambion
The daughter may be an awtard, but I don't think it's a coincidence that she decides to be a loud-mouthed cunt every single time the loaf goes to sleep. She might be a tard, but she's not dumb. She's probably mad that Duh went and had a brat with someone who isn't her mother, or she's jealous of the attention the loaf is getting.

I'm guessing the girl's bio-Moo doesn't think she needs medication because her ADHD might not be bad enough to put her in the sped class. That, or Mommy doesn't want to pony up for meds or just doesn't want to admit that her child has a mental health problem that requires actual treatment. After all, wouldn't want anyone thinking her daughter is "crazy" because then they might think Moo is crazy too.

I don't think the current wife is in the wrong because if the teen bitch daugther is intentionally keeping the loaf awake, she's making things a lot harder for both the wife and the loaf. There is no reason for the teen brat to do that shit and Duh isn't trying to even address it, probably because he's not the one who has to try to make the loaf fall asleep again when Bratlina wakes it up.

Also, if the house is the wife's house only, she has every right to decide who is and is not allowed to be in it, and Duh's awtarded child is no exception. She might just take him up on his divorce threat because that means his rude brat won't be keeping the loaf up all day long. He probably figures that his brat's diagnosis means his wife should just shut up and deal with her shit behavior (when it's not even her kid!) because "she can't help it!" Motherfucker if she's smart enough to drive, she can fucking well help it!

Fuck this guy, the wife would be better off without him.

So true. Duh doesn't care because he is not the one dealing with a screaming loaf. And if the autard can drive ,she isn't one of those huge hulking tards who can't even go to the toilet without assistance. She knows what she is doing and she is jealous of the new shitling.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
"The comments really tell the guy off and call him to the carpet."

at least they are doing this. this asshit duh is too fucking stupid to realize what that bint of a cunt is doing is deliberate. her little ass should be kicked out and she can act out elsewhere. I guarantee what few friends she has will toss her as well.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
If the house really belongs to the step-moo, duh better watch himself with the “she’s on the fast track to divorce” nonsense. He could easily find himself and his tard homeless once step-moo figures out that she’s better off raising the loaf as a single mom.

As a former teacher, I can confirm that it is nearly impossible to get oneself suspended from school for an entire week. That step-daughter must be something special.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login