Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kids on Beale St.

Posted by annie35 
Kids on Beale St.
October 13, 2008
What is up with people bringing their kids to Beale St. late at night.
Beale St. is a place for adults.
We spent the weekend in Memphis, TN and on Saturday night I noticed many parents with kids.
Kids do not belong on Beale St.
Neither do pregnant moo's whining about cigarette smoke.
Neither do whiney kids.
Re: Kids on Beale St.
October 13, 2008
This kind of behavior seems to have cropped up in the last few years, doesn't it? I know that when I grew up the lines between adult and kid realms were clearly marked, and lots of things kids just didn't get to do, end of story. I am at a loss as to why any parent would drag their kid into someplace like Beale St. or (as I think you mentioned earlier) some of the livelier parts of New Orleans late at night. Wouldn't it be more fun for them to to get a sitter and let their hair down a bit?
CF Uter
October 13, 2008
a biker friend of my said there are now kids and strollers at Sturgis.

Adult life will never be the same.

I went 2 old 'hood haunts that I used to get trashed in and were big pick up joints 10-20 years ago, now...wall to wall highchairs, strollers, and fambblee friendly garbage. I don't know where 20-30-40 year olds would go on a real date now (if I were single) w/o going downtown since breeders have turned everything in to kyd central and pseudo-suburbia. Besides, downtown areas are not immune to this either. My hubby and I were the ONLY table w/o children/highchairs. I mean, there has to be some people somewhere eating out who are single and childless, no? Or do they just stay home and surf Facebook now?

We have lost this battle and it is incredibly sad.
October 14, 2008
CF Uter, we were in Sturgis for the Rally last year. And you're right, fucking strollers in the town late at night clogging up the crowded sidewalks. Every bike rally we go to anymore has fucking breeders. And as I mentioned to Annie35, it's becoming a famblee affair now, moo and duh each with a bike, with a kid on the back of each. Fucking posers, they all should be shot.

And last year in New Orleans, Burbon Street, fucking breeders there too out late at night with shit loaves.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login