Meet Jocelyn- Halloween mother goon extrordinaire

Posted by Rose Red 
Meet Jocelyn- Halloween mother goon extrordinaire
October 27, 2008
http://www.filthyrichmond.com/2008/10/25-unacceptable-halloween-treats.html
Who you callin' a goon, skank-meat?
Re: Meet Jocelyn- Halloween mother goon extrordinaire
October 27, 2008
If you're jocelyn, and you are a breeder, what are you doing here? Seeing who's talking about you? Maybe you better go back to indirectly threatening people on your blog. No wonder the old man bailed.
October 27, 2008
Ooo, trollness. Shall we feed or shall we roast? smiling smiley
I think this is satire. I mean her name is Jocelyn Testes-Harder!
October 27, 2008
Matush Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think this is satire. I mean her name is
> Jocelyn Testes-Harder!

I can't imagine a more perfect name.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Joss Wrote:
> Who you callin' a goon, skank-meat?

Hi Joss/Coranth/Guardian/Glurk/crazy! Mmmmm, skank-meat. I can't wait until skank hunting season.
October 27, 2008
bratBgone Wrote:
> Joss Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Who you callin' a goon, skank-meat?
>
>
> Hi Joss/Coranth/Guardian/Glurk/crazy! Mmmmm,
> skank-meat. I can't wait until skank hunting
> season.

(hides)
October 27, 2008
I know who it is. Never mind.
Rose Red Wrote:
> I know who it is. Never mind.

Who? Who? smiling smiley
October 27, 2008
Bah. Filthyrichmond.com is registered through a proxy server...wuss. bouncing and laughing
Maybe this link can clear things up for you childless slags:

http://www.filthyrichmond.com/2008/07/im-mom.html
October 27, 2008
Your satire is not bad at all, Joss. I would encourage you to seek publication in some form if you haven't already, and get paid for your writing. You have clearly mastered the truism that "controversy sells newspapers." bouncing and laughing
October 27, 2008
It looks like some stupid hillbilly, white trash cunt to me. And Joss, stay the fuck off the CF boards, OK?
I'm only here because one of your members was talking shit.

The fact that you people actually frequent these boards is more
pathetic than anything else. Show some dignity for Christ's sake.
October 27, 2008
Yes, your site is a model of dignified behavior. Point taken, sweetie. bouncing and laughing
October 27, 2008
*RRRrrrrRRrr* RrroooowwRRrr* *HHHHhhiissssSssss* *spit* *rrRRrrRrroowwwrrrRRrr* HHhiiisssssSSSssSSSss*hot smiley

Go back to where you came from now, 'ol moo hick.
October 27, 2008
Talking about dignity, Joss. Moos checking on our boards is just as PITIFUL. Why don't YOU show some dignity and disappear?
i love her teeth
October 28, 2008
It really didn't take you long to find my post, "Joss." I'm not even sure it's you. I'd like to think you have better things to do with your time. It almost seems like too much of a coincidence. Do you know where the link to your site on Halloween appeared?

If you can tell me that, then it's a fair game. Oh, and we "frequent" these boards because these ARE our boards. I'll let that sink in.
Jocelyn is fictional.

Meanwhile you judgemental, spinster skanks are for real. You could at least have enough respect for your own mothers not to call child bearing women "cows" and "breeders". It's really more disturbing than anything on my site, and that's really saying something.

I tell you what. You're all so deranged that I'll go ahead and add this as one of my links, so all my readers can revel in how pitiful and depraved you are.
October 28, 2008
Oh, the horror. You are fictional. Lovely picture, by the way. did you get that off uglypeople.com? ...all your readers....I'm sure.

Bring them on, whoever you are.
October 28, 2008
I tell you what. . . I'll go ahead and add this as one of my links.

That is awesome. I was in my twenties before I ever realized, through something in a book, that childfreeness was a viable life option. Lots of people never encounter that world view and never even consider the option, one which for me has led to a happy, peaceful, and financially secure life with my DH. Among your readers, I'm sure there are some who, like me at one time, never considered the alternative and you are doing them a great service, way more than you know, by introducing them to people who have made the good choice to be childfree.
:yr
October 28, 2008
Mind that POS site- it can crash your machine.
If your computer crashes from Google's blogspot then you've got problems.

And "Childfree" would imply that you don't have kids. But you people are so much more. I'm Boatfree, motorcyclefree, and even scarf-free. But I don't go around bashing people who have what I don't. You're "Childhaters", and Mother hates too, apparently. If kids bother you so much then you should count your blessings every time you see one acting up. But instead you seeth and get so riled that you have to vent it on the web. It's ridiculous. It really is.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login