Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo licks her dead baby

Posted by Cambion 
Moo licks her dead baby
December 15, 2008
Yes, I know women grieve in different ways when they lose a baby, and I know loss of a loved one (even one you never met) is a horrible feeling to experience. But this one woman who wrote of her stillborn child kind of scared me when she said this:

"I wanted so badly to hold him with no clothes against my bare chest. I wasn't able to do that. He had passed either in the night or just that morning before the shower so he looked good but was starting to show signs of deterioration. I won't go into any other detail for now but I will say that I wish that I could have done that. However, I smelled him and carressed EVERY part of him over and over. I licked him and put his fingers in my mouth. I needed to experience every part of him. My other babies had always put their little hands in my mouth as infants so I wanted to have the same with him. It was my only chance."

First, she says she 'wish she could have done that' after saying her baby showed signs of death. What does she mean by that? Does she wish she could have set him into the first stage of decomposition, or into rigor mortis? When she says she caressed *every* part of him...yes I have a terrible mind, but why do I picture a distraught woman fondling her stillborn son's genitals? Plus she felt the need to lick his body and suck on his fingers? Uhhh...I've heard of a lot of different ways in which people grieve, but this is the first time I have ever heard of anyone licking a cadaver. Animals lick their live young for survival reasons, but humans have no reason to lick their babies, dead or alive.

I know grief makes people act strange, but why would you want to taste your dead loved one? Because other kids stuck their snotted hands in her mouth?

Here's to hoping she doesn't have an open-casket funeral service and lick the corpse there too. Yikes. Even the most grief-stricken folks don't put their tongues on their dead loved ones.
Re: Moo licks her dead baby
December 15, 2008
I... Just... Fucking hell. I cannot find the words to describe how fucking wrong that shit is. Jeebus Krist.

When she says she caressed *every* part of him...yes I have a terrible mind, but why do I picture a distraught woman fondling her stillborn son's genitals?

Don't worry, you weren't the only one. That was the first thing I thought of the moment I finished reading that sentence. Goddamn. *shudder*

two faces pukingtwo faces pukingtwo faces puking
December 15, 2008
I think that wench's grief (or hormones?) got so intense she went and turned wild animal on the poor little carcass.

I wouldn't be surprised if she committed necrophilia or cannibalism.Mr. T: I pitty tha fools
December 15, 2008
Bizarro!
December 15, 2008
I'm surprised she didn't stuff an apple in his mouth and slice him up with a nice glass of Chardonnay. Fucking disgusting.

Oh wait, I forgot. You've NEVER experienced grief unless you've lost a child. Nevermind.
December 15, 2008
I'm reminded of that creepy saying that goes something like, "I love you sooooo much I could eat you up."

That gal needs some serious counseling, and pronto.
December 15, 2008
I agree, Tiquer. Grief is totally natural, but I cringe to think this woman actually does have other children. I wonder if she licks them too, or if she licks her dead relatives at their funerals.

If anyone wants to read the long-winded essay she wrote in full, I shall provide linkage. Most of the essay sounds like poetic grief like how most Moos romanticize their kids' births as much as their miscarriages. But jut the whole corpse-licking thing creeped me the fuck out. I'm glad I'm not the odd one out here either. If I was near a deceased loved one, my first instinct would not be to taste their cadaver. Just...eww.

I really don't like making fun of anyone in mourning since it's an incredibly personal and depressing experience, but really...some of these Moos totally ask for it when they do shit that makes them sound completely insane (corpse-licking, burying fetal tissue in Pee-Paw's grave, etc.) and then talk about it publicly.
December 15, 2008
Mental and disturbing.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
December 15, 2008
"I wanted so badly to hold him with no clothes against my bare chest. I wasn't able to do that. He had passed either in the night or just that morning before the shower so he looked good but was starting to show signs of deterioration. I won't go into any other detail for now but I will say that I wish that I could have done that. However, I smelled him and carressed EVERY part of him over and over. I licked him and put his fingers in my mouth. I needed to experience every part of him. My other babies had always put their little hands in my mouth as infants so I wanted to have the same with him. It was my only chance."

There is some strange shit going on here, but I see some potential clues which may shed some light on the circumstances and specifics of this corpse assault, which of course only make it more gross and undeniably weird.

1) Says she can NOT place his naked body against her bare chest, so therefore he must be clothed and she must be unable to undress him (and/or herself) for some reason, such as the fear of being caught. Therefore, I think this "infant" is in the hospital.
2)She speaks of "before THE shower", as if it is a scheduled event, such as would be expected if a person is a patient in a hospital. So, I think that she was a patient as well, possibly in a prison hospital or some sort or maybe a nuthouse hospital.
3)If he had only just died in the past few hours, rigamortis had likely not yet begun, so this "deterioration" must have been mouth and eyes open, and possibly he had shitted, pissed, and/or vomited all over himself.
4)When she says she caressed and/or licked "EVERY" part of him, I read this a necrophillia, or at least a form of it involving
molestation of his genitalia.
5)When she says that she "wanted to experience every part of him", and that this was her "last chance", that is proof positive that she was expecting another person to be entering the room at any time, which further leads me to believe that she was in an institutional setting, rather than at home. If she had been at home then she would have had unlimited time alone with his corpse and little-no fear of being "discovered". Even if there was a baybee daddy expected, she could have easily said the kyd was asleep and bided her time until duddy left.

Yeah, I think that this cadaver licking woman was already in a nuthouse (exactly where she belongs) and I bet that they have cameras in those rooms as well. If so, she will probably stay locked up for QUITE some time. We can always hope so.
December 15, 2008
Cambion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > Here's to hoping she doesn't have an open-casket
> funeral service and lick the corpse there too.
> Yikes. Even the most grief-stricken folks don't
> put their tongues on their dead loved ones.

OMG, now this is just sick!!! Ack, now I can't get the image of some crazed moo laying on top of her dead baby, licking it furiously!
December 15, 2008
I just thought of another even MORE revolting possibility. MAYBE she gave birth to it while she was asleep in a hospital bed and because it was so premature it just slid on out in a mass of blood, placenta, and goo between her legs. Maybe THAT'S why she couldn't pull it up to her chest, the cord was still attached. Maybe she just dragged it up her belly and she just bent over it and licked the whole damned thing off, placenta and all, like an animal.
December 15, 2008
Camb, where did you find this?
December 15, 2008
Over on Moothering.commode

Here's the full topic if anyone wants to read it:
http://www.mothering.com/discussions/showthread.php?t=1012531

The Moo wasn't in a nut house while preggo. She just ended up in the ER when she couldn't find her kid's heartbeat and had a bunch of people come to hold the corpse when it came out, hence the references to groups of other people.
December 15, 2008
kidlesskim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just thought of another even MORE revolting
> possibility. MAYBE she gave birth to it while she
> was asleep in a hospital bed and because it was so
> premature it just slid on out in a mass of blood,
> placenta, and goo between her legs. Maybe THAT'S
> why she couldn't pull it up to her chest, the cord
> was still attached. Maybe she just dragged it up
> her belly and she just bent over it and licked the
> whole damned thing off, placenta and all, like an
> animal.

EEEEWWWW!!!!!

(Now I'll never leave the bathroom!two faces puking )
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login