Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bitter Moo to be

Posted by annie35 
Idiocrate
Re: Bitter Moo to be
December 19, 2008
Only breeders that secretly despise their CHOSEN lifestyles come to cf boards to harass the people paying all the taxes to support their lifestyle choices.

Kindly FUCK OFF.

anniefan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Annie, wonderful job, kudos to you. I'm glad you
> found a meaning in being the receptionist with the
> occasional dog bone thrown your way in the way of
> photography.
>
> GEEZ. Um. I am starting to sound like you guys,
> I'm feeling my energy go down the black hole that
> is this board's hate. It's cathartic in a way,
> after reading all this bs.
>
> Anyway, your SIL is probably scared, because
> having a baby is a life changing experience. But 3
> months after the baby comes, she most likely never
> ever say that she regrets having a baby. Because
> not many people do. Why? Because they LOVE their
> babies, with an intensity that is greater than the
> love they have for their soul mates. And yes both
> soul mates and children give you pain and trouble,
> but they're worth having and loving.
December 19, 2008
anniefan Wrote:
> photography.
>
>

Sweetie, I make good money, I am second person in charge at this office. I travel all over the world, I have met some really cool people and made some major business deals. Guess what? None of them involved kids, moo's, or bodily functions.
Photography is my hobby and I happen to be very fortunate that my talents are recognized and respected. I see photography as maybe my second career, when I am older and done with corporate America. See I can pursue hopes and dreams, I don't have anything weighing me down
you also sound jealous, I pity you.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
December 19, 2008
anniefan Wrote:
> photography.
>
>

go away.
December 19, 2008
Guys my clients loved their cards. I hand delivered them, gave me a little time to make small talk with them.

We were a success with the cards.

T wo
H ousehold
I ncome
N o
K ids
E arly
R etirement
December 19, 2008
"But 3 months after the baby comes, she most likely never ever say that she regrets having a baby. Because not many people do. Why?"

Because it's absolutely taboo to admit that moo-hood isn't all it's cracked up to be. Because modern Motherhood is a cult. You are pressured to join, but once you get in, things only get more tricky and you can't get out.

Don't believe me? Find any message board where a mom admits that she regrets having her baby or she is having a tough time of it. She will be excoriated for telling the truth as she knows it. Moos will gang up on her and tell her she deserves to lose her child. Infertile women will chime in and saw they are disgusted by her story because they would do any-thing for a baybee. (A baybee of their own, of course, because they would never consider taking some STRANGER's baybee unless they miscarry 15 times first.)

Any woman who speaks like this will get the full wrath of Righteous Moo Anger in all its glory. Women she doesn't even know will be PERSONALLY INSULTED that another woman doesn't care for motherhood.

(Kind of like you are offended enough to troll on a CHILDFREE BOARD and flame people like us who are doing nothing but living our choices. That says volumes about your own pathetic life. It must eat you up knowing that we got away with not having children. That makes me happy.)
December 19, 2008
>anniefan Wrote:

>" GEEZ. Um. I am starting to sound like you guys...,"
(shrug Um, I don't think so. You and your herd can be spotted from MILES away. You stand out like a sore thumb)

"... I'm feeling my energy go down the black hole...."
(eye rolling smiley Go tell the moomie board about your cavernous cooch because we don't want to know the details)

".. Anyway, your SIL is probably scared, because
having a baby is a life changing experience....."
(confused smiley What is so "scary" about it? LOTS of things are life changing and many happen suddenly and without warning or planning. You ALSO don't generally have 9 months to prepare for it, a choice to prevent it, or a window of opportunity to take it back either. If having a baby is so wonderful, why be so "scared"?)

"... 3 months after the baby comes, she most likely never
> ever say that she regrets having a baby...."
(eye rolling smiley "most likely"??? That doesn't sound like a very convincing thing to say. I hope that you don't counsel women at any pregnancy crisis hotlines or centers with that attitude. If so, my guess is that you have a high percentage who beat down a pathway over to Planned Parenthood, after having spoken with you)

"...Because not many people do.(regret having had a baybee)
(shrug You actually KNOW people who admit that they regret having had their kids? I don't know ANYONE who has personally admitted that to me or anyone else. Then again, the people I know who have kids are parents and not breeders, so they do not regret having had their children. Also, I don't belong to moomie boards, which must be where you are getting these little known facts about parenthood)

"...Why? Because they LOVE their babies, with an intensity that is greater than the love they have for their soul mates..."
(eye rolling smiley I think it is unnatural to love your baby more than it's father. The "normal" thing to feel and a better way to have expressed it would have been to have said that you love your soulmate and your child in different ways, not that you loved one more than the other. Do you love one of your children more than the other? An adopted child less than a biological child? Having this unnatural feeling toward your own biological self replicant just wreaks of narcicism and selfishness. I hope you are not a step mother)

"...And yes both soul mates and children give you pain and trouble, but they're worth having and loving."
(confused smiley My soulmate doesn't give me pain or trouble, but rather he gives me joy, comfort,and adds happiness to my life. Why would anyone purposely allow something or someone into his/her life if it/they caused "pain and trouble?" When you say it's "worth" it, that almost sounds like something that causes immeasurable suffering first, as in a rigorous exercise routine when people refer to it as, "No pain no gain", or something. I don't allow people to stay in my life if they cause me "pain and trouble", as it just isn't healthy)
agayaorwhatevewasmylastnick
December 20, 2008
Because it's absolutely taboo to admit that moo-hood isn't all it's cracked up to be. Because modern Motherhood is a cult. You are pressured to join, but once you get in, things only get more tricky and you can't get out.

Er, trust me, if it was really the way you say, you would find a lot of internet sites of mothers who hate their children. There's everything on the internet, every single fetish, interest group, etc, even you guys. So why, I ask you back, why can't you find anywhere, a board for mothers who hate being mothers? An anonymous group of like-minded moms? Is the FBI shutting them down? Is this some sort of conspiracy that goes on to hook you into having kids? huummm?

Here's a healthy suggestion for you: maybe the great majority of them really love being mothers and are happy to sacrifice their time for their newfound love?
Really?
December 20, 2008
http://www.truemomconfessions.com -- eat it.
December 20, 2008
agayaorwhatevewasmylastnick Wrote:

>
> Er, trust me, if it was really the way you say,
> you would find a lot of internet sites of mothers
> who hate their children. There's everything on the
> internet, every single fetish, interest group,
> etc, even you guys. So why, I ask you back, why
> can't you find anywhere, a board for mothers who
> hate being mothers? An anonymous group of
> like-minded moms? Is the FBI shutting them down?
> Is this some sort of conspiracy that goes on to
> hook you into having kids? huummm?
>
> Here's a healthy suggestion for you: maybe the
> great majority of them really love being mothers
> and are happy to sacrifice their time for their
> newfound love?

Hey douchebagorwhatevewasyourlastnick:

I just checked the dictionary. "Er" and "Um" are not words.

I bet your 2-year-old is teaching YOU to speak, not the other way around. No wonder you love your kid so much!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
letssettleon_Ana
December 20, 2008
kim, you are a dolt.

I don't use sweeping generalisations in my messages because there is always an exception to the rule, of course.

And yes, being pregnant and expecting a baby is a terrifying experience for most people. It is a major life style change. The first months are harrowing. The lack of sleep is torture. Nothing can really prepare someone for what will happen during those first months. Some people have it easy, but most find it very difficult. It's a test of fire, for sure, and also a time of growth. This is what bonds all the moms together on those boards, the membership in a club that you have no clue about. They talk about everything to support each other. Antigone has no clue yet, but she soon will. (yup that's where I found you guys, I looked up "CF" and imagine my surprise!)

I think it is unnatural to love your baby more than it's father.

Meh.

My soulmate doesn't give me pain or trouble, but rather he gives me joy, comfort,and adds happiness to my life. Why would anyone purposely allow something or someone into his/her life if it/they caused "pain and trouble?" When you say it's "worth" it, that almost sounds like something that causes immeasurable suffering first, as in a rigorous exercise routine when people refer to it as, "No pain no gain", or something. I don't allow people to stay in my life if they cause me "pain and trouble", as it just isn't healthy)

See this is why I now call you a dolt. If Goddess forbid your soul mate would get sick and you would have to face having to live without him or her, wouldn't that cause you suffering? If his leg was in a cast and you had to lug him around the house to put him on the toilet and then come get him afterwards, wouldn't that be painful? That's the type of suffering I meant.

My son brought my immeasurable joy in my life, trust me. Even after the 14 months of waking up every 2 hrs. There's nothing that compared in my previous life with the intensity that I experience every day now. And I had a full life. I lived in 3 countries, have been a software engineer for the past 10 years, had a semi-professional dance career for three years (yup the babe ruined my body but I still perform sometimes). Yes my parents take him off our hands every Friday night till Saturday morning but they adore him. Yes I do enjoy those nights together with my hubby. But I also take time off from my hubby. He's out doing his martial arts right now. All in balance.

Anyway you're right, I AM wasting my time, fun as it is to shoot fish in a barrel. I should be doing some housework now. Ciao, hope you can get your collective heads out of you know where.
December 20, 2008
kim, you are a dolt.

I don't use sweeping generalisations in my messages because there is always an exception to the rule, of course.

And yes, being pregnant and expecting a baby is a terrifying experience for most people. It is a major life style change. The first months are harrowing. The lack of sleep is torture. Nothing can really prepare someone for what will happen during those first months. Some people have it easy, but most find it very difficult. It's a test of fire, for sure, and also a time of growth. This is what bonds all the moms together on those boards, the membership in a club that you have no clue about. They talk about everything to support each other. Antigone has no clue yet, but she soon will. (yup that's where I found you guys, I looked up "CF" and imagine my surprise!)

I think it is unnatural to love your baby more than it's father.

Meh.

My soulmate doesn't give me pain or trouble, but rather he gives me joy, comfort,and adds happiness to my life. Why would anyone purposely allow something or someone into his/her life if it/they caused "pain and trouble?" When you say it's "worth" it, that almost sounds like something that causes immeasurable suffering first, as in a rigorous exercise routine when people refer to it as, "No pain no gain", or something. I don't allow people to stay in my life if they cause me "pain and trouble", as it just isn't healthy)

See this is why I now call you a dolt. If Goddess forbid your soul mate would get sick and you would have to face having to live without him or her, wouldn't that cause you suffering? If his leg was in a cast and you had to lug him around the house to put him on the toilet and then come get him afterwards, wouldn't that be painful? That's the type of suffering I meant.

My son brought my immeasurable joy in my life, trust me. Even after the 14 months of waking up every 2 hrs. There's nothing that compared in my previous life with the intensity that I experience every day now. And I had a full life. I lived in 3 countries, have been a software engineer for the past 10 years, had a semi-professional dance career for three years (yup the babe ruined my body but I still perform sometimes). Yes my parents take him off our hands every Friday night till Saturday morning but they adore him. Yes I do enjoy those nights together with my hubby. But I also take time off from my hubby. He's out doing his martial arts right now. All in balance.

Anyway you're right, I AM wasting my time, fun as it is to shoot fish in a barrel. I should be doing some housework now. Ciao, hope you can get your collective heads out of you know where.
December 20, 2008
re: http://www.truemomconfessions.com/

Um, that's great! Good job! (???!!!) ... what are we talking about?
December 20, 2008
What about ME?

Am I not a "dolt"?

Don't *I* deserve an "Er" or at the very least, an "Um"?

Shouldn't you be learning some new vocabulary words from your 2-year-old?

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

Really?
December 20, 2008
There are plenty of women who regret being mothers. Not all of them are finding that children bring them immeasurable joy, the way yours has. Sites like that – along with the number of children under government authority (be it foster care, juvenile detention or what have you), involved in open-case CPS investigations, or who’ve been murdered – prove it.

If you really do enjoy being a mother and have managed to maintain a good marriage and have found a healthy balance in your life, good for you. But I imagine that your financial status, along with having family members willing to regularly help out has a lot to do with it. Those are hardly typical circumstances – you really are one of the lucky ones – which is the reason that I don’t think your rosy outlook is as widely shared as you seem to think it is. Most parents aren’t as lucky as you and your husband.
hookedagain!!!
December 20, 2008
Er, "new vocabulary words" ?? haha! What happened, didn't your spell checker choke on that? or should I say "your vocabulary word spell grammar checker".

oh fuck off.
December 20, 2008
You forgot about sign-language. Go ask your two-year-old what this means:

:yeah

I had a picture of myself giving the finger here, but I forgot about the smilies! It doesn't really matter 'cause my picture is all over this forum already. Still, flipping people off is unladylike. So here's a picture of me without the one-fingered salute:

December 20, 2008
So all the time and energy in the world, and your room still looks like a white thrash conclave?

[oooow why am I doing this!!!]

dude, don't take this to heart, I'm just shooting off my mouth because you're provoking me. I'm sure you're not as bad a person as you make yourself look sometimes on this board.
December 20, 2008
And I'm sure you are not as nice as you appear on this board.

That the best you can do?

NO insults about how my house must a shit-hole because of all the cats I have?

You better go consult with your awesome two-year-old.

Er, Um.

[choke]

December 20, 2008
agayaorwhatevewasmylastnick Wrote:
> Because it's absolutely taboo to admit that
> moo-hood isn't all it's cracked up to be. Because
> modern Motherhood is a cult. You are pressured to
> join, but once you get in, things only get more
> tricky and you can't get out.
>
> Er, trust me, if it was really the way you say,
> you would find a lot of internet sites of mothers
> who hate their children. There's everything on the
> internet, every single fetish, interest group,
> etc, even you guys. So why, I ask you back, why
> can't you find anywhere, a board for mothers who
> hate being mothers? An anonymous group of
> like-minded moms? Is the FBI shutting them down?
> Is this some sort of conspiracy that goes on to
> hook you into having kids? huummm?
>
> Here's a healthy suggestion for you: maybe the
> great majority of them really love being mothers
> and are happy to sacrifice their time for their
> newfound love?

"newfound love"? What a strange way to refer to one's child.confused smiley It has honestly never crossed my mind to goggle hate sites for mothers who don't want their kids. Are you saying that you have actually done that? Why would anyone even specifically search for something like that, I have to wonder? I would imagine that sites like that exist, but I have no interest in purposely reading about such things so I will take your word for it. Even if specific sites, explicitly created for that purpose don't exist, the daily news reports in cities and towns across the globe tell the true life stories which are prime examples of mothers hating their children. Hardly a day goes by anymore where another child isn't killed by their own mothers, "abducted" under supicious circumstances, and trash bags of their child's remains are later found in close proximity. They drown their children, run over their own kids, stab them to death, allow them to suffocate, play with loaded guns, or beat them to death and hide the bodies.

If the actual killing of their own children isn't telling enough, then the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of kids who are given away to orphanages each year would be a good indicator that mothers do often regret having given birth to their children. Then of course there are the abortion clinics on every corner that are standing room only when "the doctor is in", which gives the appearance that many mothers to be are'nt especially thrilled with the prospect of motherhood. If those examples don't make it clear enough, then what about the mothers who continue to birth baby after baby, child after child, and knowingly bring them into an impoverished, crime ridden, drug infested, life of misery with few chances at a decent life, no known father, and into places where they have a 1 in 3 chance of winding up in prison at some point in their lives? That scenario doesn't sound too much like motherly love to me, but rather it sounds FILLED with regrets, animosity, and at the very least they seem to have a lackadaisical attitude toward their own childrens' welfare and towards motherhood in general.

So, I don't need to locate a website named, "mothers who hate their kids" to know that mothers often do hate their own kids, or at the very least they often have regrets. All I need to do is look around me, open a newpaper of magazine, turn on a news channel, or simply watch mothers in action or hear them complain about their plight in life to realize that hating or regretting motherhood is actually quite common. Personally, I find that rather sad and it makes me feel sorry for their children. Often times a woman desires to never have children for whatever reason, but is too weak or scared to stand up to parents who are expecting grandkids or to societal expectations in general. It's women like this who seem to regret having had their children the most and who often protest how happy they are with motherhood the very very loudest.

This zealous public claim of the joys of motherly love to a forum full of childfree people is rather transparent you know, at least to me it is a poorly cloaked attempt to validate to yourself a poor personal choice. You will likely come out better to get this psychological validation which you are seeking fulfilled on a forum with women members who are trying to do the same, rather than doing the impossible here, which is to get anyone to buy your story. What you are trying to sell here, no one here is interested in buying.
December 20, 2008
really - I understand that, of course. I was born and raised in a country in which the abortion was illegal. The country was awash in orphans, mostly on the street sniffing glue. I am a believer in the right to choose. But I don't think that the "normal" is what you describe it to be. There is a lot of angst out there in our world. A lot of depressed people. Nothing to do with parenting. Taking a depressed/disfunctional person and turning him/her into a parent is never a good idea. But regardless of the pink color of my glasses, I think that most parents do NOT ask themselves what is their purpose in life, because they know. And having a purpose is one of those things that make life better.

I don't think one should be a parent just to have a purpose, though. And I also don't think that this is the only purpose worth having, either (though it's hard to see right now from where I'm standing)
aggg
December 20, 2008
really - I understand that, of course. I was born and raised in a country in which the abortion was illegal. The country was awash in orphans, mostly on the street sniffing glue. I am a believer in the right to choose. But I don't think that the "normal" is what you describe it to be. There is a lot of angst out there in our world. A lot of depressed people. Nothing to do with parenting. Taking a depressed/disfunctional person and turning him/her into a parent is never a good idea. But regardless of the pink color of my glasses, I think that most parents do NOT ask themselves what is their purpose in life, because they know. And having a purpose is one of those things that make life better.

I don't think one should be a parent just to have a purpose, though. And I also don't think that this is the only purpose worth having, either (though it's hard to see right now from where I'm standing)
aggg
December 20, 2008
kim - so, what should we do? Not get married because the divorce rate is incredibly high? not eat because we can get cancer from anything?
aggg
December 20, 2008
cat lady - at this point, I'm slumped. So I'm going to focus on the positive. I think you have a very nice chin.
December 20, 2008
INGREDIENTS

* 1/2 cup mayonnaise
* 1/2 cup sour cream
* 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
* 1/2 cup minced red onion
* 1 tablespoon lemon juice
* salt and pepper to taste

DIRECTIONS

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan cheese and onion. When these ingredients are combined, mix in artichoke hearts, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Transfer mixture to a shallow baking dish.
3. Bake at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 20 minutes, or until light brown on top.

Anonymous User
December 20, 2008
anniefan Wrote:
> photography.
>
>

Welcome to the board, troll. We just despise the hypocrisy exhibited by placenta brained moos and their hanger-ons. I do not know what category you fall into, but my guess is you have your f*** trophy(ies).
After 3 months ... most people do not.. regret? Then you obviously do not pay attention to the studies and observations because your own head is stuck in your reproductive tract. There was the study from a British medical journal that found that happiness decreases once the sprogg arrives. Then there was Ann Landers famous question she threw out to her readers a while back after a particular letter from a reader stating 'they never would have had kids if they had realized...'. Over 70% of the respondents replied in the affirmative. So don't come on here with your lying mooshit about not regretting having kids. This is so typical of myopic, bat-blind mommies. Just more evidence that none of you baby rabid b***ch in heat girls think beyond your own 'wannna wanna gimme gimme' impulses. You exist in fairyland: 'mommy and daddy and baby' idiocy that, to the rest of us who DO OBSERVE you and your kind, demonstrates the complete hypocrisy of saying one thing while the opposite is blatantly true. Screaming at the kids, annoyance, exasperation, etc.. you don't do these things? Well, I don't want to be around you or your brats because you probably think they are such little darlings while they run around tripping people, putting their filthy little mitts all over other peoples stuf... get my drift.
Love their babies more than their soul mates.. if that is autobiographical in nature I feel sorry for your 'soul mate' (so called) because he is probably in last place after you are done expending all your energy on the kid. At the end of the day, does he hear the usual plaint 'I'm toooo tired because I was taking care of the kyyydz'. But of course, this is the same generalization brush you painted Annie by demeaning her position.
We tire of you and your ilk, your sanctimonious posturing about TMIJITW doesn't impress us, never will, never will change our minds period because WE DO NOT WANT TO TURN INTO YOU. We have better things to do with our lives.
It has been my observation with moos like you is you have your head so far up your kids ass that you fail to see what little shits they really are and how much they annoy other people, including other breeders. But then, where would we be without such as you and the endless entertainment you provide with your 'moo wars' at such intellectually stimulating places such as chuck e cheeses and other similar venues.

Please do come back, we enjoy targets such as yourself.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login