Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The underlying reasons for the "Santa Massacre" are slowly unfolding

Posted by kidlesskim 
Kids_Fukking_Suck
Either way, you won't know it's me the next time I post, because I'll use a different name and I'll keep it "socially acceptable". I look forward to our future discussions. Cheers.

Works for me.
Re: The underlying reasons for the "Santa Massacre" are slowly unfolding
January 06, 2009
Kids_Fukking_Suck
I agree to those terms, admin. I totally understand you're reasoning, I hadn't thought of it that way and I apologize. I also apologize for my last post (which I apparently typed while you were posting your last one). Thank you for confronting me like a real person, this problem won't occur again.

Then just DO it. I have a good handle for you to use: "Attention Whore".

If you were really sincere, you'd be posting in other threads like any other folks.

We are not here to provide you with free therapy, and we all fell off the turnip truck a LONG time ago.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
January 06, 2009
Gotta again side with Puff on this one- you are really not wanted here.
January 06, 2009
Amethyst
Look, KFS -- it's not the honesty we're against. It's the brutality of the thoughts if not actions.

I'd also say it's the dumbassery. When one makes their introduction "I totally understand because I planned to kill my ex and child too, and here's how! Aren't I great?!", that's called a "Bad First Impression", and most people know this. Did you seriously expect anyone on here to tongue wash your dumper with a big ol' IVY?
It's not about YOUR right to free speech, it's about OUR right to not have to deal with a dumb ass.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 06, 2009
Since they've apologized...
Best I can say is 'on probation'.
I missed the original posts, sounds like they were corkers.
postulating: past tense vs present tense in writing things. Other than that, it is not a good idea to say things that could be used against you in a court of law.
We have rights & freedom, but we must exercise the responsibility of using same (yelling 'fire' in a theatre as the oft-used analogy), and the willingness to accept the consequences of exercising 'freedoms' and getting burned. (Sexual freedoms sometimes come with the consequence of pregnancies, stds, infertility..).
As long as Admin is settled, so am I.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
January 07, 2009
http://babyboomeradvisorclub.com/the-santa-gunman-and-christmas-eve-massacre-update-six-bodies-identified/

"Six Bodies Identified out of nine. And it looks as though those last remaining bodies are not going to be able to be legally identified. They are too charred to even get DNA from.

The three other people will remain listed as “missing” and “unidentified.” But not in the hearts of those who know who they were.

Who are the latest six bodies identified by the Los Angeles County Coroner’s Office?

The former parents-in-law of the Santa Gunman, Bruce Jeffrey Pardo. The man accused of killing nine people at a Christmas Eve party. Here are their autopsy reports.

Joseph Ortega, 80, Sylvia Pardo’s father, multiple injuries
Alicia Ortega, 70, Sylvia Pardo’s mother, gunshot wound to the abdomen
Charles Ortega, 50, Sylvia Pardo’s brother, multiple gunshot wounds
Cheri Ortega, 45, Charles Ortega’s wife, multiple injuries
Teresa Ortega, 51, Sylvia Pardo’s sister-in-law, smoke inhalation, burns to the body and gunshot wound to right leg
Alicia Ortiz, 46, Sylvia Pardo’s sister, multiple injuries

Who are the remaining three people known to be at the party?

Sylvia Pardo
Sylvia Pardo’s brother James “Junior” Ortega, 52
Sylvia Pardo’s nephew and Alicia Ortiz’s son Michael Ortiz, 17

These three will remain listed as “unidentified” in coroner’s files and “missing” in police files.

“We have three unidentified bodies that came out of that location,” said Lt. Larry Dietz of the coroner’s office. Authorities previously said they were relying on dental records to identify the bodies, but they have exhausted that avenue of identification.

The Santa Gunman and his Christmas Eve Massacre are still destroying lives. Only six bodies identified. Lives of family and friends who will get no rest or identification. Charred bones that will not rest in peace. Bruce Jeffrey Pardo, was truly an ill man, to have done such unspeakable damage to so many."

confused smiley I don't think this makes any sense. Remains of people who have died in fiery explosions aboard aircraft, ships, and various structures have nearly always been identified and with less information than this too, so why not these bodies? Bodies recovered after bombs have exploded have been identified, aircraft that has crashed and exploded where no whole bodies were left have had remains successfully identified, as well as many other people who have been burned beyond recognition. Teeth are always left so why can't they identify them through dental records? Even one tooth could be compared to a dental x-ray and identified. If they were known to be at and were seen at the party and they are the only three "missing", and there are three "unidentified" bodies, shouldn't they be able to put the clues of the remains together with the known information about the "missing" and make some positive ID's? They should at least be able to determine approximate sex and age of skeletal remains and make comparisons to known physical facts about the victims, if nothing else.confused smiley

I don't understand why they can't make a positive ID with all of the info that they have available, or why they would be listed as "missing" by the police. Do the police plan on looking for them or something? Like I said, this doesn't make any sense.shrug I don't think that any of these orphans that they have mentioned in the media can draw on their parents' social security, or that beneficiaries can collect on life insurance if the deceased are listed as "missing" and/or "unidentified"either. If I was a family member then I would be raising hell and insisting that they make an ID if for no other reason than so I could have some closure and bury what remained. Maybe they need to call in whoever was in charge of identifying the victims of 9-11 and other horrific tragedies where little remained at all. It is PITIFUL that a state crime lab can't arrange a positive identification when they KNOW who the victims are, where the crime took place, their names, ages, gender, weight, etc...and they have access to known medical records with which to compare. They also have eye witnesses to attest that those three who are "missing", WERE at the party when this massacre took place, AND they have all of the remains. eye rolling smiley

Florida should be ashamed of their coroner's office, IMOspanking with a whip on the ass
January 07, 2009
As far as I know, after some period of time, you can petition the court to have a person declared dead for insurance purposes, but in this case that seems ridiculous. I wonder what the real reason is for the coroner's office refusal to do this?
January 25, 2009
Maybe. Like everything else, it is yesterdays news.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.