Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What is the worst part about being a parent?

Posted by Anonymous User 
""Yes. When was the last time you heard anyone say "I love my spouse to pieces, and I would be lost without him, and he's the centre of my world, and he's the bestest ever ever ever! But I resent being married and I wish I'd never met him.""

I know, I always think the same thing! If someone said ANY of that, they would say "boy, she/he really lost herself/himself in that relationship and really is living a sheltered life for the relationship" PLUS it is crazy to HATE something as much as some moos will admit and still LOVE it THAT much. It just doesn't make sense.:crz
Amethyst
"Yes. When was the last time you heard anyone say "I love my spouse to pieces, and I would be lost without him, and he's the centre of my world, and he's the bestest ever ever ever! But I resent being married and I wish I'd never met him."

I tell you something, it is rarely anyone say that. Breeders always treat their spouse as 2nd place to the kid like their spouse has no value them, but the kid has. What an evil/selfish people breeder-moos are.
Re: What is the worst part about being a parent?
January 16, 2009
That's a good point Amethyst, regarding no one EVER saying all of the "buts" about claiming to love their spouses, but then wishing that they had never met or married them. In fact, you could insert just about anything in the common "but" phrase other than children and it sounds ABSURD and would never fly. I wonder how one of my sisters would feel if I said, "I just love you to pieces, I would give my own life for yours, I would do anytthhiiinnnggg in the wooooorrlllllddddd for you, I would not trade you for annyyytthhiiing in the world, BUT, deep down I wish that you had never been born. If I could go back to the night that you were conceived, I would have pounded on mom and dad's bedroom door and pretended that I was throwing up".
Anonymous User
January 16, 2009
Konkurrent
CF West
Breeders live their lives servitude to the little annoying spawns.

You keep saying this over and over. Please rephrase the statement in the form of a fucking sentence.

Perhaps "Breeders live their lives in servitude to the little annoying spawns".

If you're going to be a broken record at least do the homework ahead of time to be a literate broken record.
You got a fucking problem with that!? If you asked more fucking politely and show me more damn respect, I would!
January 16, 2009
CF West
Konkurrent
CF West

You keep saying this over and over. Please rephrase the statement in the form of a fucking sentence.

If you're going to be a broken record at least do the homework ahead of time to be a literate broken record.
You got a fucking problem with that!? If you asked more fucking politely and show me more damn respect, I would!

yer mom shoulda got an abortion. Maybe several.
Anonymous User
January 16, 2009
Rose Red
CF West
Konkurrent
CF West

Go suck on your father!
January 16, 2009
Right o- you first, down low.
Anonymous User
January 16, 2009
CF West
Rose Red
CF West
Konkurrent
CF West

Bug off!
January 16, 2009
oooooooh. Wounded. We know who you are.
Anonymous User
Re: Bitch please?
January 16, 2009
Rose Red
oooooooh. Wounded. We know who you are.
I'm childfree 100%. If you and others don't believe it, I really don't give a fuck!
Anonymous User
January 16, 2009
It's not a matter of anyone else believing that you're CF.

In fact, I'd say there's more than a few people desperately praying that you are.
And for the record, respect is not an inalienable right. You have to be respectable to get respect.
Anonymous User
January 16, 2009
CF West
]
I'm childfree 100%. If you and others don't believe it, I really don't give a fuck!

I'm 20 and I've been living the CF lifestyle since I was 12. Will you be my sex partner?
Anonymous User
January 16, 2009
This is how memes are born.
Anonymous User
January 16, 2009
CF North
CF West
]

I'm 20 and I've been living the CF lifestyle since I was 12. Will you be my sex partner?
grinning smiley I see that I have a clone. No, thank you. I don't roll like that.

As far as your username goes, I salute you!
Anonymous User
January 16, 2009
CF West
CF North
CF West
]

grinning smiley I see that I have a clone. No, thank you. I don't roll like that.

Sure you do. When you have sex with yourself it's called masturbation, and you do that ALL THE TIME.
January 16, 2009
OH PORTIA!!! OH YES! YES! YES!!!!!!11!!~

MORE!!! HARDER!!!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
January 16, 2009
To get back on topic...

Your kid could turn out like CF West.

Please, won't someone think of the children?
Anonymous User
January 16, 2009
Konkurrent
To get back on topic...

Yeah, F.Y. too!
January 16, 2009
CF West
Konkurrent
To get back on topic...

Yeah, F.Y. too!

OOh, I had my suspicions about you two...

Can I watch?

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

Anonymous User
January 16, 2009
CF West
Konkurrent
To get back on topic...

Yeah, F.Y. too!

pssst. I'm straight, sorry.
January 16, 2009
So does that mean I can't watch?

Anonymous User
January 16, 2009
poofy_puff

Sure, just not gonna be any hot guy-on-guy action. Well even if there were it'd be hot guy on not hot guy action, anyway.
Anonymous User
January 16, 2009
Konkurrent
poofy_puff

Sure, just not gonna be any hot guy-on-guy action. Well even if there were it'd be hot guy on not hot guy action, anyway.
I don't mean it like that.
Anonymous User
January 16, 2009
CF West
Konkurrent
poofy_puff

I don't mean it like that.

It's okay, I've been hit on before. It doesn't offend me, I'm just not gay.
January 16, 2009
Konkurrent
poofy_puff

Oh - but we could make it a threesome. Or maybe a foursome. Portia, you in?

WTH - Let's all meet in Las Vegas or somewhere and have a big orgy.

Everyone is invited!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login