Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What is the worst part about being a parent?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Re: What is the worst part about being a parent?
January 16, 2009
Konkurrent
CF West
Konkurrent
poofy_puff
So does that mean I can't watch?

Sure, just not gonna be any hot guy-on-guy action. Well even if there were it'd be hot guy on not hot guy action, anyway.
I don't mean it like that.

It's okay, I've been hit on before. It doesn't offend me, I'm just not gay.
Neither am I. Of course nobody's going to believe that.
Anonymous User
January 16, 2009
I just have this "One Penis Per Fantasy" rule.
January 16, 2009
CF West

No one believes that you're not an idiot, either.

No offense to all the clinically diagnosed idiots out there, of course.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
Anonymous User
January 16, 2009
poofy_puff
CF West

No one believes that you're not an idiot, either.

Fuck you!
January 16, 2009
Konkurrent
I just have this "One Penis Per Fantasy" rule.

I'm the REAL thing, loverboy!

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

Anonymous User
January 16, 2009
poofy_puff

I'm sure even the diagnosed idiots know the difference between an idiot and an idiot jerk.
January 16, 2009
CF West

Fuck you!

Thought you'd never ask! You smooth talker you!

Anonymous User
January 16, 2009
poofy_puff
Konkurrent
poofy_puff
So does that mean I can't watch?

Sure, just not gonna be any hot guy-on-guy action. Well even if there were it'd be hot guy on not hot guy action, anyway.

Oh - but we could make it a threesome. Or maybe a foursome. Portia, you in?

WTH - Let's all meet in Las Vegas or somewhere and have a big orgy.

Everyone is invited!

If there's going to be sex with Konkurrent, I'm always in.

What happens in Vegas......
January 16, 2009
Portiabella

Wait, let me go find CF Southbysoutheast!

His dick is really big, and he is really good at cunnilingus.

Anonymous User
January 16, 2009
Portiabella

If she says it's okay then it's okay.
Anonymous User
January 16, 2009
You annoying bitches talking about me again!
Anonymous User
January 16, 2009
Southbysoutheast has a12 inch long tongue and can breathe through his ears.
January 16, 2009
He actually has 2 tongues, I thought you knew about that.

Anonymous User
January 16, 2009
You annoying bitches talking about me again!
Anonymous User
January 16, 2009
poofy_puff
He actually has 2 tongues, I thought you knew about that.

So that's what was tickling my butt!
January 17, 2009
West is down low anyway.
Anonymous User
January 17, 2009
Rose Red
West is down low anyway.
Ah, fuck yourself bitch!
January 17, 2009
CF West
People are stupid if they don't think I'm real. There are some CF retards who think I'm fake. Don't arouse their attention! I have some people who appear to be a threat to me.!

Oh, no, it's not that, trust me. We know you're real. A REAL pain-in-the-ass troll.

Anonymous User
January 17, 2009
poofy_puff
CF West
People are stupid if they don't think I'm real. There are some CF retards who think I'm fake. Don't arouse their attention! I have some people who appear to be a threat to me.!

Oh, no, it's not that, trust me. We know you're real. A REAL pain-in-the-ass troll.
That's my signature you dumb bitch. I don't give a fuck if you people think I'm a troll or not!

If people push me to the point, I will become a asshole.
January 17, 2009
CF West

That's my signature you dumb bitch. I don't give a fuck if you people think I'm a troll or not!

You don't even make sense, asshole. You're way out of your league. Give up.

Anonymous User
January 17, 2009
poofy_puff
CF West

You don't even make sense, asshole. You're way out of your league. Give up.
If you people keep fucking, I will act like an asshole. Stop fucking with me and we won't have a problem.
January 17, 2009
CF West

If you people keep fucking, I will act like an asshole. Stop fucking with me and we won't have a problem.

w0w, you are SOME force to be reckoned with. Now piss off, Junior.

Anonymous User
January 17, 2009
poofy_puff
CF West

w0w, you are SOME force to be reckoned with. Now piss off, Junior.
Ah go fuck yourself you dumb cunt!angry flipping off
January 17, 2009
CF West

Ah go fuck yourself you dumb cunt!angry flipping off

That's what Portiabella was talking about. No imagination; no originality. Predictable and pedestrian. Even with the emoticon, it lacks something. Sort of like all your other posts.

Like I said, a force to be reckoned with.

January 17, 2009
clematis
Update: there's a buncha comments posted now, at http://blogs.news.com.au/moneymum/index.php/news/comments/what/47102/P0/. Excerpts:

1. Lol… I totally agree with you. My husband and I have been married for 8 years and w ehave decided to remain childless. Most people think there is something wrong with us or that we are plainly selfish. Most of the people I know who have children are: Tired, Cranky, Guilty, Broke, and fighting over how to raise their kids. No thanks, we may be selfish but we enjoy our lives and have nothing to feel bad for.
You've got the right idea replied to Never ever ever ever!!

2. Smart decision, stick to your guns. I wish I had. Love my child with every part of my being, but still I wish I hadn’t gone down that path. I’d happily trade that love for my old life where I wasn’t always racked with guilt, fear and extreme exhaustion. I’m too bloody tired most of the time to enjoy that love. No more than 4 hours of broken sleep a night for 4 years has left me on the verge of mental breakdown. Its not worth it.

3. It really ticks me off when people ask when we’re going to start a family, it’s always “You’ll change your mind, how could you not want kids” or “You have to have kids or you’ll be old and lonely..who will look after you”. OMG people.

We’re already a family you boneheads, and on the wrong side of 35 I can assure you we are more than capable of making decisions that concern our marriage.

As for being looked after when we are old, I have friends that don’t even contact their parents or they have moved overseas so having them is no guarantee they’ll be around or willing to look after you when you are old so don’t count on it.

Oh and my life is sooo lonely and unfulfilled. Oh no not another night of doing whatever I want completely uninterrupted. Oh dear, it’s so sad that I sit for hours and hours reading the newspapers in total peace and quiet. My life sucks, I slept in this morning until 9am, someone just kill me please. How depressing I’m parading around the loungeroom in my undies and not much else AGAIN. My husband just hates it. Boy, I wish we didn’t have to go on yet another European holiday, I’m just so exhausted.

Everybody has choices in life so don’t complain about how annoying and tiring your children are then guilt me into babysitting for you so you can have “me time”. You don’t get me time. You made that choice so suck it up.

We made our choice and we’re celebrating it.

Four: To “You’ve got the right idea” - you’re right. I have that obligatory sense of love and “I’d die for my kids” yada, yada, yada. But the horrified look on people’s faces when I say that I think parenting was the worst decision I ever made, makes me keep my despair to myself.

Five: I’m nowhere near you in the lack of support, but I feel that I’ve made a mistake as well in having kids. And I know, I cannot voice this to anyone I know.

I love my kids (two of them). But if I could turn back time, I would tell myself that it’s just not worth it. It’s not worth the slashed income and rising expenses, the constant lack of sleep, the short tempers, the strain on the relationship, the inability to do something spontaneous, the lack of adult conversation and the sacrifice of the time I used to spend doing the things I love.

..........And so on.

Let's be real here about old age. When we get closer to dying and we die a few years sooner because no one looks after us, is that really a bad thing? Animals die, no one looks after them. Mother nature has it so we are born and we die. So does everything else. If no one looks after me when I am helpless, I will die. I will enjoy my life until it's my time to go. Making me live longer may or may not be a good thing. I have no idea. No one does. If we do have another life after death and I get there sooner because no one could or would take care of me, well, it was meant to be.

Loneliness at old age may cause life to end sooner. But if death is so bad, then why is everyone doing it? No one should ever take their own life (terminal illness may be exception), but if we were given life, we have ultimately been given the end of it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login