Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

acceptable places to pee.

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Re: acceptable places to pee.
February 07, 2009
Seriously. If urine were sterile, then there would be no need for toilets to ever be cleaned.
February 07, 2009
As if peeing in public isn't bad enough, I've got a woman on a beauty forum I read that touts putting urine on her face as a cure for acne. Come to find out, there are actually a bunch of people who do this. two faces puking
February 07, 2009
I never tried that, no wonder I still have bad skin.

CAPTCHA = betUM

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
February 07, 2009
cherryice
As if peeing in public isn't bad enough, I've got a woman on a beauty forum I read that touts putting urine on her face as a cure for acne. Come to find out, there are actually a bunch of people who do this. two faces puking

Mr. T: I pitty tha fools Oh gross. There are plenty of logical/scientific reasons that the human body excretes/expels waste products or bodily fluids and tissue including urine, shit, sweat, puss, placenta, vomit, scabs, menstrual product, saliva, vaginal/seminal fluids, snot, skin, hair, finger/toe nails etc..... Generally speaking, it's expelled or excreted to make the body cleaner and better functioning, even if the particular item was at one time an integral part of the body and needed in order to function such as diseased organs which have been removed among others. Even the religious ones can't get around that with the RIDICULOUS, "...but God made it/us...", and/or ..."It's natural......"
If that's the case then why even 2000 years ago when they really had no science/medicine in comparison to now, did they ban Lepers or any people with "shiny red spots" on their faces from villages, menstruating women were banned for several days a month, men weren't allowed to "spill their seed" upon the ground. and after childbirth women were banned from the community for a number of days depending on the gender of the kyd(?) until they were "clean"? It isn't specifically mentioned, but I seriously doubt that the people of Jesus' time pissed at the market place or allowed their children to either, but that's just a gut feeling though.bouncing and laughing

It just doesn't make sense that once the body has rid itself of whatever it is that it needs to be put back in or on it OR on anyone else. If people living 2000 years ago before modern sanitation and scientific discoveries understood this, then WHY is it such a difficult concept for these stupid whores? These people dying of disease in terd world countries are basically dropping dead at an alarming rate from food and water that is contaminated with HUMAN WASTE. "Don't shit where you eat" is a practice that most every animal knows, wild AND tamed. They may claim that it's only a tree in a park, but that tree in that public park can easily become a backdrop for an innocent picnic. I shudder to think of how many times I have leaned against a park tree in the past. I suppose I may have well just spread out the picnic blanket in the public toilet,Mr. T: I pitty tha foold JUST SAY NO! to public pissing!!! (and shitting):sbx
February 07, 2009
cherryice

While I find this sickening, historically, there's been plenty of things done with urine. I've read that it is supposed to be a cure for severely chapped hands (I guess soldiers did this during wartime while on the front line.)

Back in the day, urine was also used to tan hides. The urine had to be collected and allowed to break down before animal pelts were soaked in it as part of the tanning process.

Another oddity: DH's father is a retired sheet metal journeyman who did lots of architectural copper work on historic buildings. The replacement copper sheets they used, came from the manufacturer with an oily coating on them, preserving that bright, new penny look. In order to get the copper to weather to the green patina found on aged copperwork, you had to do one of two things to remove the film to allow the copper to
discolor--use muriatic acid (a weak hydrochloric acid,) which was fairly expensive, or fermented urine. The workers would all piss into a five gallon pail, and at the completion of the job, the youngest guy on the crew got the dubious honor of mopping the bucket's contents onto the roof. I'm told it worked as well as the purchased acid, but it still seems like a bio-hazard to me.
February 07, 2009
Oh, Tiquer! That is too much! I would think it might pose some sort of hazard...

I know urine has its uses, such as mare's pee for estrogen purposes, but it still grosses me out. I just can't help it.

You have no idea how many times I've wanted to say to this woman "Do you also use crap as a mud mask?" The board is heavily moderated, so I have to keep my trap shut. Anyway, if urine really worked so well, the drug companies would have found a way to purify it and make it into a pill or topical. So far the closest thing to a cure for acne is the toxic Accutane.
February 07, 2009
urine has a high nitrogen content, but its best diluted so it can be good for watering plants, too high a dose and it can burn the roots.

and it can be used to make potassium nitrate.., its been used as a mordant, to clean the wool before dyeing.

and this story

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3915659.stm

some products in australia for foot care contains uric acid, now its usually a synthesised version, but at one point was proper.

(the tanning of hides. it was also dog muck was used. as well as urine)

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login