Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

130bemused eye rollitching the Family Dog--so sad

Posted by Sherz 
Anonymous User
Re: 130bemused eye rollitching the Family Dog--so sad
May 06, 2006
Shertz WTF!! I hope you guys tore her a new one. Evil,evil person.
That's horrible. I hope that bitch get what she just deserves.
Oh, we totally tore her a new hole! This was several years ago that she told us this story. Karma has caught up with her. In August, her husband skipped town. Of course, she had only known this man for 2 weeks before marrying him. She got pregnant 3 months after they married. She should have NEVER had another child because she is a horrible parunt. Her first daughter is well on her way, at 14, to being the town slut. Her son with this man is really hyperactive. He's almost 2. I saw her in the grocery store a few months ago, and she shared all of her miseries with me while her spawn ran around knocking into everyone. The funny thing is, she can't get away with driving him to the edge of town and dropping his bad ass off.
May 07, 2006
Thanks for doing your job, Karma.

I honestly don't know how these "people" can live with themselves.
May 07, 2006
I remember one of my mom's friends told me about what happened to her dog. The woman had a small dog, a Yorkie perhaps, and she needed to go on a business trip for a few days. She asked her mother to care for the dog in her absence, to which the mother agreed. When the woman returned home and went to get her dog, the dog wasn't with the mother. When asked about the dog's whereabouts, the mother said that she had the dog put to sleep because it vomited on her carpet. Un-fucking-believable! I can't believe the woman still spoke to her mother after that - I would have disowned my mother had she done something so awful to my pets.

Speaking of dogs, my mom picked up what we believe to be an abandoned dog about seven about six years ago. The dog was just strolling down the street and when my mom spotted her, she had a security guard help call the dog over before it got run over. My mom loaded the dog into the car, and the dog didn't make a sound the whole way back home. The dog is a beautiful American Eskimo dog, and I can't imagine she was just a stray - someone had to have abandoned her. My mom fell right in love with this pup, and we didn't even bother trying to locate any owners.

As far as other strays, all the cats I've ever owned were strays - two of my kitties now came from the litter of a stray. I say "stray" because the real owner never really took good care of the cats. Didn't have any of them spayed or neutered, and she must not have fed them because most of them came to my grandma's house, where we always left food and water out for them. My aunt would use her money to have some of these cats fixed so they would stop spraying the yard and stop having kittens, and over the years, the same aunt has taken in many of this irresponsible woman's cats. and the woman doesn't even notice when her cats have gone missing. It makes me sick to see people being so irresponsible for their animals, but my aunt is so cool for giving these cats a good home. I've known most of her cats for years (save for her few newer ones), and they feel like family.

That brings up another point...despite what idiots think, animals ARE family members, not just animals; it's fine to dump a dog or cat or rabbit off on the side of the road to be left and be eaten, but it's wrong and immoral to leave your child somewhere...pff. My kitties are my children, and I know the house would seem empty without my 3 cats. When I lost my oldest cat last summer, I was devastated, and even now, almost a year later, the house still feels like there's something missing from it.
May 08, 2006
God, that sounds like my Grandma. Mom and I asked her to watch over our baby calico, Cookie, while we were in Jersey - and she almost had her put to sleep because she bit her. Thankfully, Grandma's SIL reasoned with her and told her we'd never forgive her if she did that, so Cookie was spared. Turned out Cookie had been hiding under her bed because she was afraid, and Grandma had tried to drag her out of there by force. Duh! SIL was right, I would NEVER have forgiven her.
I don't know that I have anyone that I would totally trust to babysit my cats out of my home. We don't go away that much, and when we do, it's never for more than 2-3 days. I use the self waterer and feeder and have our very sweet neighbor come over to check on them, scoop the litter, and play with them each day. He's known each cat since they were kittens, and the cats love him. I know my husband and I sound like crazy cat people, but we can't imagine going on a long trip and leaving them.

THese people who would have an animal put to sleep for puking, or provoked biting are real sickos. Animals have a right to be sick, and express themselves when they are being bothered. That poor cat was in an unfamiliar environment--of course it's going to hide under the bed. It can't say "Hey Grandma, leave me the hell alone!" so of course it's going to bite! There are a lot of bad ass kids out there. Are we allowed to put them to sleep when they act up? Hell no! Even suggesting that makes me sound evil, but people everyday put voiceless animals down because they are an inconvenience to them. Who are the vets putting these animals to sleep? I know my vet wouldn't put an animal to sleep for just any reason. I've known him for 20 years and am good friends with his wife. He would try to find a home for the animal.
KidFreeLuvnLife
May 08, 2006
I don't feel there is anyone whom I currently know that is fit to babysit our pets while we travel, other than - and this sounds weird -my ex-husband. He was in their lives for a long time and they know him. SO isn't 100% OK with it since the ex also babysits his dog too but he realizes it is what is best for the pets - the ex is an animal lover and enjoys the time with them. My diabetic cat cannot be watched by just anyone and the ex knows the routine.

I imagine how flaky this must sound to you guys but the safety of the pets is what comes first. The ex would never try any shit with any of them.
May 08, 2006
i know of one moo, who when a cat has an accidental poop on the floor, actually put it outside. this moo has 3 kids who puke, shit and piss everywhere. but the cat may have a disease oooh gotta kick it outside

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
KidFreeLuvnLife
May 08, 2006
Most breeders have no place owning a pet. Let them fuck up the lives of their kids, and do a proper job of it.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.