Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Forever Pregnant Article

Posted by sprogless 
Re: Forever Pregnant Article
May 23, 2006
That story about the woman being kept on life support for the baybee's sake made me want to vomit. But, when I complained about it on another CF board, I was flamed. I merely said the woman was reduced to being an incubator. I wasn't surprised the baybee didn't survive - it was never meant to exist in the first place. Damn selfish breeders.
May 24, 2006
I read that story too about moo and loaf both dying in the end. All that was, was a HUGE drain on either the insurance company or the taxpayers. We have enough of those.
May 24, 2006
The Catholic Church believes that the moo should be the one left to die if the choice is between her and the loaf. It may be the Year 2006 but women are still viewed as nothing more than baby incubators. We still are not considered "real" people...
May 24, 2006
I would believe my life is more important than the damn baby's. I'm not catholic, I'm Protestant. The Catholic Church has to much hypocritsy. I'm strongly against the Catholic Church and its teachings. I'm Lutheran (not to get into religious debate or anything, I'm against that) but we don't believe the bullshit of the Catholic Church. So what if the baby dies? God forgives. It may of been him that knew it was that baby's time to leave the planet. DUH.

lab mom
The Catholic church is (are?) idiots. They still classify Capyberas as fish, thusly edible on Fridays, even though they're rodents. And I think it was within the past 5-6 years that they finally admitted that the earth wasn't the center of the universe.
May 24, 2006
i am a catholic (very lapsed) and i agree. they are idiots,

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sherz
May 24, 2006
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The Catholic church is (are?) idiots. They still
> classify Capyberas as fish, thusly edible on
> Fridays, even though they're rodents. And I think
> it was within the past 5-6 years that they finally
> admitted that the earth wasn't the center of the
> universe.
>

Mmmmmmmm Capyberas, that's damn good eatin'! Wait, I thought sprogs were the center of the universe, at least that's what it seems like!
leaning toward childfree
May 25, 2006
I grew up around Catholics, and the whole thing is very cultish. For their first Communion little girls are dressed in white with veils to become little brides of Christ. It's just so weird.

As for this article, the whole reason I probably won't have kids is because I have chronic, severe depression, OCD, and anxiety. I am not going to pass it on and if I went through a pregnancy I would probably kill myself. Not to mention being forever pregnant would send you boobs right down to your ankles.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.