Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1464 -- Starting over...

Posted by india_darshan 
#1464 -- Starting over...
May 28, 2006
I hear you on that one, 60sChick! I know of one man in New York City who married a woman from the Phillipines. She made all sorts of promises to her American husband only to go back on them when the "I do's" were said. She does not work and lives a very nice life only to b*tch at her husband about anything and everything. She wanted a baby since she said it would make her look good back "home". The man has two grown kids from his former marriage so he refused, which was wise because he is stuck (just as mentioned in this rant) of supporting her huge-a** family back "home". Too many of these guys will go along with the wives' demands for a baby. It is not just our own American women who are gold-diggers. This goes on worldwide.There are a lot of American men who abuse their foreign wives but many of these women are devious, too.
Re: #1464 -- Starting over...
May 28, 2006
the problem with the younger men 30's to 40's is that they see all these western women, with the rights of entitlement, how men are less, and so on, men are not marrying they have given up on western women.

so they go to the east, where especially china and japan and areas like that, as they havent been infected by the entitlement disease, of course its spreading, they come here and see and get taught the entitlement mindset by other moo;s and the feminists cliques.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 28, 2006
What is wrong with feminism? For me, feminism is about equal rights for everybody -- male or female. Any man who cannot handle that is not worth having around.

Foreign women have the same entitlement issues. Maybe it seems a little different than the Western version of "entitlement" but it is still there. Many fellows have found that marrying a "mail order" bride is not the Utopia they had originally thought and found that the same type of problems are still there.

An egalitarian marriage should not be scary to a man. Just as being a good wife and kind to a husband should not be considered as "lowering herself" to a woman. When I was married to my former husband, I had no problem being a wife who took care of the home, cooked good meals, and ironed his clothing. After all, he worked more and had his own wealth. I was able to work very part-time and follow my hobbies & interests. It was my JOB to take care of things at home but my ex-husband did not view me as a lesser part of the marriage.

I can see why many men are looking elsewhere for companionship. I see a lot of US wives who b*tch at their spouses for everything and not wanting to give much in return. However, the supposed "subservient" women from the Far East are no different from what I have heard or witnessed.
May 28, 2006
the problem is that feminism has now become, what can i get, rather than treat me the same. the originals feminists were right, these new ones they are different.

the 2nd wave and 3rd wave are the entitlement minded groups, they cause the problems.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 28, 2006
And yet there are wonderful single women here who can't even get arrested, much less find a husband.
May 29, 2006
I have a relative (male) whoes wife doesn't do anything, he works his ass off, gets nothing in return. Very sad.

lab mom
60schick
May 29, 2006
india_darshan: I hope you see that man you posted about originally in this thread. Explain to him if he wants to totally prevent his Filipina wife from becoming repugnant; he needs to get the big "V". Otherwise I can see her further down the track having a "oops", because she might turn up saying "dacondomfailed" - due to her poking holes in it. If she wants a trophy baybee so badly - she will do what a lot of babyrabid women have done in the past...ooops! Then he is well and truly f****d over in more ways than one!
May 29, 2006
60schick, my New York friend did get a vasectomy years after his last child was born during his second marriage, thank the gods! The wifey b*tched about that but, at least, he is safe. Thank-you for mentioning this issue.

The Filipina wife is really as bad or worse than any American 2nd/3rd wave feminist who wants everything for themselves. This fellow's wife does not even socialize with US women except maybe a neighbour in the apartment building for little things like going to the grocery store. So, it is not as if she learned all of these things from those "nasty" American women. She rules the home with an iron fist and her husband, who supports her & the family back "home", cannot do anything right. He only stays because of his own stigma of having two failed marriages behind him.

Mercurio, I also hate what feminism has become. It is not about equal pay for equal work or equal rights for all. It is about these women wanting more entitlements regarding motherhood and the job. Their attitude is, "Scr*w it if the rest of the women (the childless/childfree ones) get scr*wed on the job...we want to leave early while still getting paid or to bring baby to work."

Then, there are many Western ladies who do use men while screaming of being "equal" - like a former co-worker who got her live-in to buy her a new car. This woman will not move back to South Florida because this man is a decent human being who wants to be closer to his kids from his former wife. The man even supported his girlfriend since she does not make much money. Well,,,she will find out how hard it is out there when she is paying for the apartment on her own and finding out that a lot of guys are not lining up to date a woman who just turned 40.

There are many American women will only go out with men who make a lot of money. However, the "mail order" brides are not these sweet innocents who just want a husband. They want passage out of their countries. AND, these women are usually corresponding with many men and will visit a lot of the guys before making a decision. They do this to find the man with the most money who will take them and the financial burden of their families on. An average man who sells shoes for JC Penney or works an okay job elsewhere and has trouble finding a mate from this country, who is not interested in a walking wallet, is not going to be able to have his pick among the overseas women looking for American husbands, either.
May 29, 2006
exactly, but from what i have heard the entitlement minded women theres less over in the eastern world. but they are catching up, i know a few men via other sites with japanese wives and they were lucky to find real women, rather than these 2nd wave women in america and the UK.

i know medusa, there are wonderful women in the west i am engaged to a wonderful woman, a rarity, someone who knows what its like (you may have seen her posts faust. its rare to find someone, but it does happen. there are a few good men too, but we are a dying breed, because of these 2nd waves destroying men and their faith in marriage.

May 29, 2006
Just because a woman refuses to take garbage off of a man or caters to his every whim, that does not mean she is not a "real" woman. The same goes for women who are trying to find a decent man but only runs into jerks. I know of some women who thought that perhaps looking towards European men as a solution. Like the Western fellows hoping to find a "grateful" Eastern woman, many of the American ladies found that it was not Utopia, either, with European or Eastern men. I am proud to be an American woman. I have a lot of Eastern spiritual philosophies but would not downplay who I am as a Western woman to appease someone who thought I was not a "real" woman. It is the same as someone saying that only heavier women are "real women" while their thinner peers are not...
May 29, 2006
i am just saying a real woman is someone who understands that a man is a partner, not just a wallet, a real woman, like a lot of the cf, are real women, real as in not being the entitlement minded ones in the west today. real ones who understand that true relationships are a partnership rather than 1 being in control all the time,

being a mans slave is wrong in its own way. but real women, do exist however rare they are, more common in the east admittedly, but only by a fraction

May 29, 2006
Okay, now I understand, Mercurior! smiling smiley I'm a little slow at times...

You are right how marriage or any relationship is a partnership. I agree 100%! Women looking for a wallet also rattles me. I saw on a dating site where this one woman mentioned that she only wanted men who made $75,000+ per year to respond. How shallow! I bet this dame did not get many responses. If a man placed such an ad with salary requirements, he would be called a "gigolo".

The guys also need to realize that the Eastern women are also looking for men with money. They are not going to make passage out of their country to marry a man who works at JC Penney or any other "so-so" job. The gals from our culture may be a little more open about wanting a man with money. However, the ones from elsewhere know how to play the game a little better only for the true intentions to come out later.
May 29, 2006
yes, but there are good ones if you can but find them,i found mine by chance, my faust is a REAL woman. my partner in everything,

May 29, 2006
It is hard to find a good mate. Believe me, I know! I am glad Faust and you found one another. Right on! Years ago, I knew a fellow from Catholic Church who found a nice wife from Vietnam. It would not matter where this lady was from - whether from her own country or if she was an American - she is truly a nice person. It is rare to find a good person, period, regardless of where one is looking.
May 29, 2006
but i can see why the east has its attractions, 2nd wave feminism, the walking wallet syndrome hasnt been there that long, but its growing unfortunatly. so i can see why some men want eastern women, less chance of getting one with that syndrome.

thats why a lot of men have given up on marriage, its the 2nd waves have ruined it for everyone else..

May 29, 2006
The "walking wallet" syndrome is everywhere. Even my stepbrother was married to a CF woman years ago. She came from a family of wealth and expected the same in marriage. The lady had her own career so it is not as if she was suddenly broke. She left him. I was appalled at her behavior!Now, my stepbrother went breeder with Wife #2, who is pregnant. She is also from money but her family gives the two a lot of $$$ perks. My brother has changed a lot!

Originally, he had always liked Asian women and wanted to meet one who had lived in the Bay Area for awhile since he did not want to do the "mail order" thing. I am not that crazy about his current wife, either. I wish he had met a nice Japanese woman but it did not happen.

Remember, this in the late 80's early 90's before most people had Internet service so most people looking overseas for mates had to do subscribe to a magazine or newspaper. Even the Alaskan men desperate for women had a publication of their own because there are so few women in those remote areas. Back then, it was more difficult to meet a mate from another part of the world unless one did a lot of travel.

Also, the men realize that the women usually do not love them in the beginning...if ever. These Eastern women are not angels who want to please that man in every way. They are gold-diggers, too, but are more subtle. It is not just the white Western women who act this way. The ladies just want to live elsewhere and will do anything. That kind of arrangement can be okay for awhile but I would believe it would be difficult knowing that the spouse really did not care much but was only around due to "gratitude". Yet, there are some women who do truly love their Western husbands.
CF Scorpio
May 30, 2006
mercurior Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> the problem with the younger men 30's to 40's is
> that they see all these western women, with the
> rights of entitlement, how men are less, and so
> on, men are not marrying they have given up on
> western women.
>
> so they go to the east, where especially china and
> japan and areas like that, as they havent been
> infected by the entitlement disease, of course
> its spreading, they come here and see and get
> taught the entitlement mindset by other moo;s and
> the feminists cliques.

And this is exactly why they get away with it. Sexist men are under the illusion that feminism is bad, and they are also under the illusion that all Asian women are submissive man-pleasers. Nothing could be further from the truth. Asian women have very strong personalities and know how to get their way; they just sugar-coat it more and go about it in a more devious fashion. Any American/European sexist pig male will be in for a rude surprise if he marries an Asian woman and expects her to be his little submissive love-slave.
mercurior 1
May 30, 2006
modern feminism is BAD, the entitlement minded feminists, its NOT that asian women are submissive, they havent had the generations of entitlement minded behaviour of the west, but there are ones over there who are like every other western woman, out for what they can get. this turns off western men.

so who is to blame, the men who are looking for real women who want a partnership, or the women that are making the men go abroad. and complain that men arent looking at them.

May 30, 2006
CF Scorpio Wrote:

> And this is exactly why they get away with it.
> Sexist men are under the illusion that feminism is
> bad, and they are also under the illusion that all
> Asian women are submissive man-pleasers. Nothing
> could be further from the truth. Asian women have
> very strong personalities and know how to get
> their way; they just sugar-coat it more and go
> about it in a more devious fashion. Any
> American/European sexist pig male will be in for a
> rude surprise if he marries an Asian woman and
> expects her to be his little submissive
> love-slave.

Oh yes...a lot of men are in for a rude awakening after they bring the wifey over to the US or Europe. Then, things change a lot. Asians I have known have strong personalities which, to me, is not a problem. The ladies just know how to sugar-coat it better until they got what they wanted -- marriage. Same goes for women and men of our own culture. Everyone is on "good behavior" until they are comfortable with the relationship or marriage. Behavior is the same all over. Some cultures are better at veiling the "bad" part of character.

If the overseas wife does not work, she should "nicer" to her husband just as an American housewife. However, I have seen the same thing with Eastern women even if they do not associate with their American peers. Too many men...and women...have the "grass is greener" mentality. People buy into fantasies about certain things only to get a dose of reality when their wishes come true. This reminds me of the late 70's/early 80's when many American women married those "suave" romantic Arabs or Iranians. Nothing against them but the reality was very different after the wedding and these guys wanted their American wives to live as covered-up Muslim women.

A lot of men go on about how "bad" feminism is. I agree with Mercurior that many women have gone overboard and want to stick it to the guys just to be mean. However, I rarely hear a man admit how badly women were treated before the feminist movement. Men have their entitlement issues just as women. I supported a sick spouse -- not the one with the $$$$ -- during his disability. He also was able to go to school. Money was very tight. Yet, I rarely heard a "thank-you" but instead got lectures of how I don't speak properly, use terms such as "like" or "you know what I mean" in sentences, or claimed I took jobs that are beneath my intelligence. The economy s*cked for a long time. Taking a job at a gas station was a necessity if I wanted a place to live!

This man did get assistance but bills were still tight due to a lot of his own money going to the monthly college tuition. I was far from an entitlement minded woman but I still was hurt by this person who did not appreciate me. He had no problem living off of my earnings but complained about how groups like NARAL or other feminist & abortion rights groups were too radical. But...he got his degree with the help of his feminist wife. I doubt an overseas wife would have made these sacrifices since they come over to live off of a man. I don't see many of them working!

It was so easy for this man to look down on who I am as a person or the jobs I did but he enjoyed the perks of his studies without worrying about earning a living. I would like any man like that get a "mail order" bride and see how long these women stick around if they are the ones out there working 40+ hours a week while Hubby is at home studying and bragging about his good grades! She'd be on a plane back home or advertising for fellow with more $$$$. If I went on how bad all American males were because of this man's actions as well as similar things happening to other ladies I know, I would rightfully be blasted for generalizing. Catmommy's husband was helped by her when he went to school and he more than appreciated her.

CF Scorpio
May 30, 2006
mercurior 1 Wrote:

> so who is to blame, the men who are looking for
> real women who want a partnership, or the women
> that are making the men go abroad. and complain
> that men arent looking at them.

I honestly think this whole thing about Western women driving men away into the arms of Eastern women is a crock of b.s. It's just another way to make American women feel guilty and insecure. I think any man who is so bitter against an entire continent of women has deeper issues and has only himself to blame. Will such a man find happiness with an Eastern wife? Perhaps, but it's also likely that he'll be just as miserable because he's a miserable person and a misogynist.

sprogless
May 30, 2006
I've been married to an Asian man for 8 years, so I know something about the Japanese culture. They consider women worthless, except to have male babies. The first born male is considered God Almighty. All other children born after, are expected to cater to, and live their lives for that male.
May 30, 2006
CF Scorpio Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> mercurior 1 Wrote:
>
> > so who is to blame, the men who are looking
> for
> > real women who want a partnership, or the
> women
> > that are making the men go abroad. and
> complain
> > that men arent looking at them.
>
> I honestly think this whole thing about Western
> women driving men away into the arms of Eastern
> women is a crock of b.s. It's just another way to
> make American women feel guilty and insecure. I
> think any man who is so bitter against an entire
> continent of women has deeper issues and has only
> himself to blame. Will such a man find happiness
> with an Eastern wife? Perhaps, but it's also
> likely that he'll be just as miserable because
> he's a miserable person and a misogynist.

Thank-you for mentioning this issue, CF Scorpio. This reminds me of my spouse (don't ask the status of that one...you don't want to know) and other men who claim that feminism is okay as along as the women downplay it all. It is about catering to the male ego. We can be "equal" as long as we do not demand too much equality and do not appear to be too much in control. When my husband and I would go out to eat, I often would sit by and let HIM take out the joint credit card to pay even though *I* was the one who was truly paying for the meal by making the Visa payments...but I guess I am still looked at as a "feminist b*tch". We still have a long way to go...
May 30, 2006
equality is one thing, looking at people as walking wallets is another.

the thing is, its mostly japanese women that are seen as attractive by western men. as they havent Not all of them been infected with 2nd or 3rd wave feminism, (the ones who are out to get all they can, and that has a direct effect on people like the cf women)..

if western men doent like western women, then who is to blame, the women who do screw men out of everything they own, or the men.

the problem is, western modern feminists, have ruined it all for every other real woman in the western hemisphere. and yet men are blamed for it as well.. no wonder a lot of men have given up on the idea of marrying these women or any woman. if all they get is shit. if you cant find a decent man who wants to marry you, then look to the other women around you, and see how they treat men. and think about how these men feel, once you have been burned 3 or 4 times.

May 30, 2006
I have been burned more than a few times by men of my own culture. Should I write off all Western men as jerks? If I did that, I would have all sorts of labels attached to me. Yes, there have been horrible men in my life but I am not going to call all American men bad names because of the few that have burned me...and believe me, I have had plenty of sh*t in the relationship department! tongue sticking out smiley Even though there is a lot of sh*t in the men department, there are still many American women willing to marry American men! No looking elsewhere because "our own" has some creeps. There is nothing wrong with marrying from another culture but to do so while calling out own people names is not right.
May 30, 2006
the thing about misogynist's is they hate all women, and wouldnt marry them at all, and thats whats happening more and more often now. look at marriage rates, dropping like a stone. why.. lets blame the men, look at all the stories in the press, on tv or in your personal life, you will see decent men, being treated like garbage, and no wonder these men are saying sod this, its not worth it now for a man to marry as all i am seen as is a walking wallet.

eastern women are seen as being better than the western women, at least by men. and who could blame them. yes india exactly, but if you see all the bad press all the patently anti male things going on, it does have an effect.

a lot of men are going elsewhere to find partners, as where else can they go. i am using partners as in someone you can talk to and share everything which is a rarity nowadays. the problem with the new equality is that women are getting to be more equal than men. which is wrong, equal is equal.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.