Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1464 -- Starting over...

Posted by india_darshan 
Re: #1464 -- Starting over...
June 02, 2006
Latrodectra, Yoo hoo!!! Over here! Me too!!! I hear ya on being tired of all the bullshit. Some of your stories sound like shit I've been through. I've often said that if anything happens with me and SO, I am either going to 1. become a gold-digging bitch or 2. say FUCK IT to men and relationships and just hang by myself.
Anonymous User
June 03, 2006
Thanks for the kind words everybody.

I'm sorry to hear that more people feel the same as me and have gone through the same bullshit I have. Isn't love suppose to be this wonderful thing that brings such joy to your life?
June 03, 2006
you just havent met the right man, the right man for you was probably oopsed by accident and got scared of women.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
June 03, 2006
Oh that's what happened to him. tongue sticking out smiley
June 03, 2006
hey if i can find my soul mate, anyone cane (even though she lives 5000 miles from me for the moment)

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
June 04, 2006
I am not trying to be a jerk, Mercurio, but you should understand that it is not always a past woman's fault when certain men treat women badly. The man I married was never "oopsed" by a woman. He is a childless person who was never taken financially by a female. Automatically blaming women lets men and their bad behaviour off the hook. I am finding that even the most liberal and progressive men have a tinge of misgogynistic attitudes towards females. At least, I always knew where I stood with a conservative male even though I am a liberal woman. The liberal guys would talk the talk but that was it!

Do you honestly think it was "okay" for Lactrodectra's ex-mate to beat up her cat because some woman in his past may have been mean to him...or that other men stood her up due to the same thing? If Lactrodectra did the same thing to fellows due to how she was treated by nasty guys, I doubt she would receive the same type of understanding. Many of us have "baggage" from how we were mistreated by family or mates but that does not give us the right to act the same towards others. It is one thing for a man to not want commitment because of what happened in past relationships but they can be honest about it rather than resort to lying or being abusive.
June 04, 2006
if you read my one of my other posts india under the dear abby

"so its not just men who do things like that, its some women too. the father ended up with 2 jobs(8 hours each), just to have enough money for them both to live off, and pay the mother too. basically it was blackmail, ok this may be an isolated incident but if it happens once it will happen again"

yes i know, but for men thats a reason, same thing for women, but i was replying to latro. "you just havent met the right man, the right man for you was probably oopsed by accident and got scared of women."

"Oh that's what happened to him. "

all i was saying that the reason why she hasnt met anyone her soul mate, is because he was oopsed by a no good breeder, which could happen to any ones soul mate. its had nothing to do with her ex mate, soul mates are different, they are the people you need to be with i have known some really evil women, and known some really evil men, but thats beside the point, its the soul mate of latro, and probably yours too, ruined and messed about by breeders and if they just let him alone rather than oopsing him or treating him like dirt, then he would be there.

i think latro realised it was dark humour in a way.

June 04, 2006
I do apologize...

Recognising humour is not my strongest point...sorry, Mercurior... tongue sticking out smiley
June 04, 2006
dont worry bout it, i have a deep dark humour, think league of gentlemen, the bbc series, monty python in the darker sketches..

June 04, 2006
Monty Python goes way over my head. grinning smiley
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.