Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Commode still smells on Friday night

Posted by Cambion 
Re: The Commode still smells on Friday night
October 18, 2010
I have also heard of women referring to a yearly GYN exam as "going to the doctor to get raped." Obviously, none of these pigs has ever been truly raped because routine medical procedures that the Moos consent to (either by getting knocked up or being a woman) is absolutely nothing in comparison to being actually sexually assaulted. They seem to think that doctors are big meenie-heads who are just out to abuse them, which is why these tend to be the same bitches who get no pre-natal care, sue the hospital if the kyd comes out deformed, are anti-vax and never take their children to the doctor. Having a doctor stick his hand up your snatch is not rape. If you don't want to be "raped" while giving birth, then either don't get pregnant or don't go to a hospital to deliver.

Women get fucking violent with doctors during delivery too. I've read a few stories of women on Smothering slapping, punching and kicking the doctors who were tending to their emerging shit loaves. I also would never work with repugnant women if I were to ever work in a medical field. They are not only the bitchiest, most vile creatures to deal with, but they are ready to sue you if their pweshus comes out with so much as a single hair out of place. But if I were a doctor, the second an in-pig woman started throwing fists, she'd get banned from the hospital and thrown out on the curb with the rest of the trash. She wants her baybee? She can shit it out on the ground like any other swine.
October 18, 2010
Cambion
I have also heard of women referring to a yearly GYN exam as "going to the doctor to get raped." Obviously, none of these pigs has ever been truly raped because routine medical procedures that the Moos consent to (either by getting knocked up or being a woman) is absolutely nothing in comparison to being actually sexually assaulted. They seem to think that doctors are big meenie-heads who are just out to abuse them, which is why these tend to be the same bitches who get no pre-natal care, sue the hospital if the kyd comes out deformed, are anti-vax and never take their children to the doctor. Having a doctor stick his hand up your snatch is not rape. If you don't want to be "raped" while giving birth, then either don't get pregnant or don't go to a hospital to deliver.

Well, if they don't warm the equipment, they are big meenie-heads. But it's still not 'rape' to get a gyno exam.
October 18, 2010
yurble

Well, if they don't warm the equipment, they are big meenie-heads. But it's still not 'rape' to get a gyno exam.

Is it sodomy when a doctor performs a prostate exam on a man? Most men don't like other guy's fingers up their asses and think that a rectal exam is painful, so wouldn't THAT be rape as well? I wonder if any men have cried rape after a digital rectal exam? I would think that a rectal exam would be worse because it's generally considered "unnatural" to have foreign objects going up an ass, but it IS "natural" for things to go IN a cooter.I would be willing to bet that the ass exam is worse for a man than a cooter exam is for a woman. I know that I didn't care much for it when a doctor put HIS finger up MY ass, but due to physiological differences, I bet that it's more painful for men to have an object forced up their asses.While it DOES hurt when a doctor shoves anything up into any holes, it CERTAINLY isn't "rape".eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
October 19, 2010
I know in this area there is a shortage of OB's because most sane doctors don't want to roll the dice with the sue happy preggos, or pay the sky-high insurance costs that were caused by all of the lawsuits. There are plenty that still practice the GYN part of it, though.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
October 19, 2010
kidlesskim
yurble

Is it sodomy when a doctor performs a prostate exam on a man? Most men don't like other guy's fingers up their asses and think that a rectal exam is painful, so wouldn't THAT be rape as well? I wonder if any men have cried rape after a digital rectal exam? I would think that a rectal exam would be worse because it's generally considered "unnatural" to have foreign objects going up an ass, but it IS "natural" for things to go IN a cooter.I would be willing to bet that the ass exam is worse for a man than a cooter exam is for a woman. I know that I didn't care much for it when a doctor put HIS finger up MY ass, but due to physiological differences, I bet that it's more painful for men to have an object forced up their asses.While it DOES hurt when a doctor shoves anything up into any holes, it CERTAINLY isn't "rape".eye rolling smiley

I just want to know how thier finger GETS SO MUCH BIGGER!!!
October 19, 2010
kidlesskim
I wonder if any men have cried rape after a digital rectal exam?

Yes - Peter Griffin. tongue sticking out smiley

October 20, 2010
Hehehe...I also thought of the prostate exam scene from Family Guy. tongue sticking out smiley

I think some women just want things to bitch about. A doctor sticking their hand in said women's vaginas constitutes rape, but boy if she's got an STD or cancer or is crowning, she needs it NOW! Oh, but if anything goes wrong, then it's rape again! If it's something the woman doesn't like in terms of a medical procedure, then it's rape, I guess.

Well fuck then, that means all the times I've had tongue depressors and thermometers shoved in my mouth, I was orally raped. That time I had to get a camera on a wire shoved into my sinuses must have been nasal rape. Getting my ears checked was aural rape. I didn't particularly like my eye doctor putting my contacts in for me when I first got them and it was really uncomfortable - visual rape? I can play that game too, but I don't because it's a bunch of dumbass, whiny martyr behavior. If you don't want to undergo a medical exam because you feel it's a form of sexual assault, then don't get it done. No one makes someone go to the doctor.
BitchSansBrats
October 20, 2010
cats not kids 1
Did anyone notice this response to the dry nursing?

"what kind of hard time? physical pain or societal pressure?

if physical pain then like others said see how YOU feel about it.

if its societal pressure since some are never going to like it what do you think. do you feel odd?

is it normal? doenst matter to me. i have been dry nursing for the past 5 years. its emotional therapy for dd and i would never take it away from her. "

Bolding added by me,
Also her sig has her daughter listed as 8 years old. two faces pukingI can clearly remember most everything that was going on in my life when I was eight. That poor girl is going to have serious issues.

Underlining mine.

Never? Are you going to "dry nurse" your daughter when she's 34 years old, you stupid fucking cow? Perhaps the reason she needs therapy is that she has no parent. You certainly aren't one, you worthless bint.

Fucking unbelievable.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login