Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

WIC whores bitching about feeding their kids HEALTHY food!

Posted by CF_Amy 
Re: WIC whores bitching about feeding their kids HEALTHY food!
October 25, 2010
I am actually on SSI and food stamps because of my hearing impairment (want to get off soon, though.)

But I try to buy healthy stuff to eat each week, though I do get myself a pizza slice, a cookie, or a Coke now and then. I also prepare myself a very special dinner every Friday night (I just had a harvest stew, which consists of cut-up pork, butternut squash, and chopped green apples as well as pumpkin bread and mulled apple cider. I try different recipes from around the world each week, too.)

And I NEVER buy ground beef most of the time (it's too fattening and expensive anyway. It's only for my Friday night dinner now) and I also stopped using white rice, too. Sandwich and soup for lunch is now a rare treat for me due to costs, too. I'm trying to weight and working out at the local fitness club, BTW.

I usually get this each week:

Chicken breast tenders: $6
Or, chicken thighs: $4
Rainbow rotini pasta: .99 cents
Baby carrots: .99 cents
One potato: .99 cents/lb.
Brown rice: .99 cents
Tomato sauce (in a BIG CAN): $1
Celery: now .99 cents
Frozen broccoli: .99 cents
2% fat milk: Up to about $2
Cold green tea or juice: $2
Jug of spring water: .99 cents
Cereal (usually Cheerios or frosted shredded wheat or raisin bran): $2

Total: $20 a week just for me!smiling smiley

Not always easy to get what I want for lunch (do I get whole wheat bread and eat it with canned beans and poached eggs? Or will it be peanut butter with raisins on celery? Leftovers from dinner?) or dinner, so I keep trying to experiment. I even get buckwheat pancakes and once, fish (too expensive and I'm not a big seafood eater, either.) I keep writing in my notebook about what food I should get and even vow to try vegetarian dishes one day a week (I did make brown rice with lentils and adding crushed red pepper, lemon juice, and olive oil makes it A DELICIOUS MIDDLE EAST DISH!) I'm doing my best, though I tend to just go out and get rotisserie chicken drumsticks, ice cream, creme-filled doughnuts, coffee-flavored milk, or a big can of raspberry tea now and then.:redface

I only buy soft drink for Friday night dinner or a special event (or when I want one), but not everyday. So if I'm banned from buying Coke on my food stamps, no problem - I will simply buy it with cash like I did with beer to give to my friend sometimes (I don't drink beer, BTW.)
October 25, 2010
Banshee, it sounds as though you do a very good job making creative and nutritious meals. Also, the difference between you and the breeders we are reviling here is that you are receiving aid due to an involuntary situation over which it would seem you had no control. No one begrudges a helping hand in that scenario, it is the $%&*! breeders that pop out kid after kid with no thought as to who's going to provide for them that sends me off the rails.
October 25, 2010
if you get the government money, you get zucchini and beans...you want the chicken fingers and big macs? get a fucking job. tell me if that ain't incentive to get off the fucking dole, eh?
October 25, 2010
Wow, sounds like a great shopping list, Banshee. And you're using assistance for a legitimate reason - the way it was intended to be used. Not like America's breeder cattle who get them because they couldn't figure out a condom and feel they are too special to work and we owe them. And buying a treat now and then is fine regardless of your income - it keeps a person healthy when they aren't chugging pop and eating pizza every single day, and it allows a person to appreciate the treat more when it's an occasional occurrence rather than the norm. smiling smiley

I tried buying chicken once with the skin and bone still attached to save money. I then realized how sick it makes me to skin chicken...I almost fainted trying to remove the skin from those fuckers and I was so sick that night from just doing that that I didn't eat until the following day. Needless to say, I decided if I was going to save a couple dollars on grocery shopping, it would not be for chicken and that I'd pay those extra few bucks for the boneless, skinless chicken breasts.

One of my favorite vegetarian dishes that I made in school was pretty simple...steamed broccoli florets (either frozen or fresh), sweet onion chunks, green string beans, some finely chopped unsalted peanuts and soy sauce tossed together in a pan. Poured over white rice. Soooo easy and sooo good. I once ate nothing but this for two weeks and I lost 15 pounds. But I'm a bit retarded when it comes to cooking, so I usually lean toward the super-easy stuff anyway.
October 26, 2010
I think I'll start a vegetarian thread in the recipes section. I am an omnivore, but I eat vegetarian food most of the week, so I have a pretty good knowledge of vegetarian recipes. Also, vegetarian food is quite a bit cheaper if you stick with legumes for your protein instead of fake meat products (I'd rather have real meat anyway, when I'm going to have something meaty).
October 27, 2010
kidlesskim
yurble
I don't think I would ever voluntarily become a freegan.

Me either. My frugality ends at the marked down near expired "manager's specials" sections in the meat and produce aisles. Once anything is thrown into a dumpster that's where it can stay as far as I am concerned.bouncing and laughing

A bit off-topic, but this article reminded me of the thread: Going one step beyond freegan, students are being taught how to prepare roadkill. http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/845240-students-being-taught-to-cook-roadkill-for-dinner-to-stave-off-debts I remember hearing of a homeless shelter that used to also serve roadkill. I guess that's a measure of desperation in a way that skim milk isn't.
kidlesskim
The majority of the breeder commentary was negative and most said that I shouldn't be so hard on them because they probably never learned how to read labels or cook!!!!!!!!!!!saying 'wtf'

The vast majority of my OWN community felt sorry for them and blamed their obesity on their poverty and ignorance. Apparently, I was "lucky" to have been brought up with "money" and "lucky" to have been able to go to school. I was in disbelief. It was then that I realized that the empathy was likely coming from moos who were JUST like they were, hence I stopped posting not long after that as did the other intelligent people for that reason and similar shit that preceeded that story. It AMAZES me that the majority of our society can actually make excuses for these people and call ME a bitch for my opinions. GOOD GRIEF that shit pisses me off!angry flipping off

You gotta be fucking kidding me. I grew up in South-Central Phoenix and I started learning to cook when I was eight-years-old. I'm sure most of you started learning by then or at least soon thereafter. There is absolutely nothing to these cows but LAZINESS. Why get up if you don't have you? I'm sure they move just enough to keep their feeding through full and occasionally the bare minimal hygiene required to snag themselves some bull sperm.
November 02, 2010
CF_Amy
navi8orgirl
Fine, I will take their food stamps. Don't need them, but not having to pay for healthy food will increase my discretionary income just in time for my vacation.

I know right?! I'd happily take their food stamps, i'd actually buy healthy, organic food for myself. I could really use the food stamps, considering no place (not even squall mart) will hire me because I'm overqualified. No hospital will hire me for what I am qualified for because I don't have hospital experience. Ambulance companies aren't hiring either. To get food stamps in FL, I have to work 20 hrs a week. Kinda hard to work if no place is hiring! Oh, and I wouldn't bitch about not being able to buy crap food.

I feel your pain. My spouse cannot get food stamps because she cannot find a job. I qualify and may get them for the first time in my life. Here in AZ if you don't have brats and need help, you get screwe over but I am 57 and low income. So since all the goddamned illegals and bastardmamas get help, why shouldn't I? And I will definitely be using the stamps for healthy food.

Sadly, nothing seems to please these fucking welfare/WIC cows. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. If they don't lik healthy food, maybe they should do without.
MerlynHerne
CF_Amy
navi8orgirl
Fine, I will take their food stamps. Don't need them, but not having to pay for healthy food will increase my discretionary income just in time for my vacation.

I know right?! I'd happily take their food stamps, i'd actually buy healthy, organic food for myself. I could really use the food stamps, considering no place (not even squall mart) will hire me because I'm overqualified. No hospital will hire me for what I am qualified for because I don't have hospital experience. Ambulance companies aren't hiring either. To get food stamps in FL, I have to work 20 hrs a week. Kinda hard to work if no place is hiring! Oh, and I wouldn't bitch about not being able to buy crap food.

I feel your pain. My spouse cannot get food stamps because she cannot find a job. I qualify and may get them for the first time in my life. Here in AZ if you don't have brats and need help, you get screwe over but I am 57 and low income. So since all the goddamned illegals and bastardmamas get help, why shouldn't I? And I will definitely be using the stamps for healthy food.

Sadly, nothing seems to please these fucking welfare/WIC cows. Damned if you do and damned if you don't. If they don't lik healthy food, maybe they should do without.

How utterly absurd! The only requirements for food stamps should be (1) you cannot afford food; (2) you have been permanently sterilized.

Instead, if you are a fat, lazy, stupid cow with a penchant for opening up your legs, sticking your cunt in the air, and letting any fuck of the day have at your worthless ass, time and again, over and over, and shit out 8 more kids beyond the first one you could not afford to feed, you get:

Food
Housing
Medicaid
Money

All courtesy of the taxpayer who, unless he or she is as irresponsible and breederific as a fucking MOO PIG, can just starve to death when he or she comes upon rough times. FTS! angry flipping off angry flipping off angry flipping off
November 02, 2010
I didn't even think it was possible to get any kind of government assistance if you didn't have kyds. If you're CF, the government doesn't give a shit of you freeze or starve to death.
November 02, 2010
They should all be put on the Hillbilly Housewife $45 a week plan. She can feed a family of 4-6 on that much money.

http://www.hillbillyhousewife.com/40dollarmenu.htm
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login