Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1517 Taking Responsibility

Posted by Sherz 
Sherz
1517 Taking Responsibility
June 08, 2006
I'm amazed by the parunts who feel that others should be responsible for the children that they chose to bring into this world. I can't tell you how many grandmothers I know that are raising their children's children. I believe that if you make a choice there is no turning back. You live with it, accept your responsibilities, and that's that! Entitlement is childish. Dumb mooo!
Re: 1517 Taking Responsibility
June 08, 2006
Yes, I also know of many grandmothers who are stuck with the kids once their trashy daughters birthed those babies and then started running the streets again. I wish we had the "old days" back when an unwed mother was sent away to the "home" or the parents told her to leave the house. There was not much of that birthing-the-babies with no husband because these young women knew their families would not tolerate such things.

What is sad is how the grandmothers do feel guilted into taking the albatross of those babies and kids. Grandfathers will rarely do so since men are less likely to fall into the guilt or sacrifice traps. Years ago, I read an article in the paper about a women in her mid-30's. She was a single mother with an okay job. She always stressed education to her daughter. Daughter has baby by age 16, still lived at home, and it was Mom who had to deal with the infant. She was always trying to get her little tramp-daughter to be more responsible about that baby. I can imagine what life is like all these years later...
Anonymous User
June 08, 2006
I've read on different online places where these young girls want to have a kids and won't have to worry about someone to take care of the baby because they can always dump it off on grandmoo. Entitlement minded much? These people make me sick and of course our tax dollars pay for most of it.

I talked to so many pregnant teens yesterday it about made me sick. Thank god I'm almost out of here.

If it was me and my teenage daughter got pregnant I would drag her ass kicking and screaming to the clinic and after the abortion have them put in a norplant. No kid of mine would end up an ignorant teen mom who has had no life experience to deal with a big choice such as having a child.
Anonymous User
June 08, 2006
My grandmother got stuck with the only child of the younger daughter from time to time as my aunt was workiing customer service at the local phone company.

Then there was a time my aunt got to be the grandmother taking care of my cousin's only child.
June 08, 2006
I also get irritated about the women who think they can dump their kids with their own parents, or with grandparents. The damn kid is YOUR mistake, so YOU should be the one taking care of it. Now if Mommy is working and Grandma offers to watch Junior, that's a different story. But when mothers automatically assume it's perfectly okay to leave their kids with parents or grandparents, it just becomes lazy entitlement-mindedness. I wish that parents and grandparents forced to watch a kid that isn't theirs would do the wise thing and call Social Services and make a child abandonment report. That might keep lazy women from making any more ASSumptions.
BillyC
June 08, 2006
Fuck that shit! Just because I have relatives with brats doesn't mean they have any claims on my wallet!

Fucking breeders think that every dime should go to them to help raise their fugly cumstains! They already get tax breaks, instant welfare, no-ask/no-proof social insurance and they want more more more. GIMME GIMME GIMME.

Government should put a $1000/brat tax surcharge for all of the annoying shit they put society through and then charge school taxes only on the breeders.

June 08, 2006
One reason I don't want a damn kid is that I respect my poor mother too much to have her go through the burden of babysitting. She just turned 73 today! When people ask my mother when I'm going to have a baby, she comments that I don't have any interest and desire and she lets people know that thank god becasue she doesn't ever have to babysit!
June 08, 2006
My Mom often asked my Grandma to babysit, but that was because she really had no choice. Being a divorced Mom in the 70s was almost unheard of.

But that is yet another reason for me not to sprog: my baby would have no grandparents, since Mom is gone and "Dad" is a deadbeat piece of crap. I think being from a broken home makes you value family even more.

That said: screw those breeders who think we're rolling around naked in money! Are they kidding? We have to pay for EVERYTHING and get NO help from ANYONE! And it's even worse when you're single, since you can't split bills or chores. Hell, if anything, I need MORE money than they do! And yet they have the guts to ask for more! Scum-sucking bastards.
June 09, 2006
And they tax the childfree to death, which is complete bullshit. I think pahrunts should have a per-child yearly tax and should have to pay taxes based on how many kids they have in school. My fucking property taxes are obcene and it's because I'm paying for all the little Shitford and Cuntleighs of the area to go to school. The same ones that I'll be paying for later in life when they are incarcerated.

The government obviously thinks the childfree should live in poverty. I guess that's our "punishment" for not doing what GAWD wants us to do: reproduce and subdue the earth. HORK!
Sherz
June 09, 2006
I had a student who was basically Damian's twin 4 years ago. His crackhead moo had dumped the kid not with grandmoo, but with great grandmoo. This poor woman was in her 70's and in really bad shape from cancer. He would hit her and abuse her if he didn't get his way. Finally, this year the little bastard was put in our county's alternative school. My ex has him in his class, and agrees that he is the bastard from hell. What kills me is that most of these grandparents raised shitty kids of their own in the first place, how are they going to do a better job with their grandkids?
June 09, 2006
What bitchs. I'd say it's the religious wackos who are f*cking our country over. (just my 2 cents)

lab mom
Grace
June 11, 2006
Billy C- I agree. I think that women who want maternity leave as part of their benefits package should have to pay a higher premium than women who don't want/need maternity leave. With respect to property taxes that fund schools, there should be a base tax for all people who own homes in a certain school district. Then, for each child in the family who attends the public schools in that district, the parents should have to pay an extra amount in addition to the base tax. Families with no children would just pay the base property tax rate. Families with children would pay more in taxes because they are benefiting from the schools. A family with 5 kids would pay more than a family with 2 kids. This would encourage responsible family planning. The tax laws now favor families who have more children than they can afford.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.