Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Schadenfreude feast a la Smothering

Posted by Cambion 
Re: Schadenfreude feast a la Smothering
December 08, 2010
Christhead
I never knew MckMama existed until I read this thread. I looked at her blog a while ago, but recently decided to check it again. The post from today is about how she left her Prince Charming over a Christmas gift she wasn't happy with. I wonder what truly caused that marriage to fail, besides her entitled attitude. eye rolling smiley

I dunno if spending a whopping 1 night away from her husband is a "marriage failure." Last time I checked, when you LEAVE your husband and refer to it as a separation, it last longer than 24 hours. Bitch had a temper tantrum and took her breastfeeding loaf and stayed at a hotel for the night, it looks like.
Re: Schadenfreude feast a la Smothering
December 08, 2010
I didn't read the entire post until after I posted that. I just saw the highly misleading blog title. Of course I popped back over there today and the newest blog entry is full of product placement and a brief mention of how silly she was to freak out over the events detailed in the previous entry. Gotta draw the readers to the blog with a hook about how she left her Wallet and then entice the concerned audience to comment even more to try and win iPod accessories.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login