Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo: Whole Food Shoppers Are Rude.

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Moo: Whole Food Shoppers Are Rude.
December 07, 2010
mistress rotwang
Damn...I am working my ass of to get an engineering degree so that I can afford to not be around bitches and cunts like than...don't tell me in five or ten years when I buy my first Chanel suit that I will have to yell over a bunch of spawn.

Not at the office. I work in engineering, and I only run into them when I have to go to Target and Kroger. They are definitely not in Nordstrom or Neimans. One WF is invaded because it is near the rich 'burb area...but a new one is going up close to my downtown home and there are actually few kids in this area.

And for some reason there are very few kids on "Take Your Kid To Work Day" and those that are there are smart and quiet and probably the four or five future doctors/lawyers/engineers in any given schoolhouse (because most kids today can't change their underwear, I doubt they will be changing the world.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
December 07, 2010
Our local WF has gotten worse with brats lately. Not only do they put their brats into the little seat part in the shopping cart, but I've seen the kids actually sitting in the bigger part of the cart where food goes.

I used to like to buy bulk food from WF, but not anymore. A breeder bitch and her spawn were digging their dirty grubby hands into the bulk food bins, eating what they scooped up in their hands, then putting their drool drenched mits back into the food bin. It was disgusting! The sad part is if you attempt to tell the store manager about it, they won't do anything about it for fear of offending the breeder.

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
December 07, 2010
The last time I went to a Whole Foods in Pittsburgh, it was like a fucking childcare. Brats screaming, running around, EarthMoosâ„¢ oblivious to their fucking spawn, loaves screaming or "quietly fussingâ„¢" (is there any difference?). After that bullshit plus wondering if I bought fresh produce would it have spittle or snot on it, I left and never patronised one agan. I loved Whole Foods, but not putting up with it. Been there, done that. Enough is enough.
December 07, 2010
Yeah, this about sums it all up.

Your typical Whole Foods shopper.
December 07, 2010
lurker no mo

She doesn't even know how to spell "Xanax".

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
December 07, 2010
SlumSlut
lurker no mo

She doesn't even know how to spell "Xanax".

Or "latter". God bless Whole Foods, and God bless child labor (I kid about the later.)
December 07, 2010
Good Gawd, that Yucky is truly a stupid, vapid twit:

Yucky's Guide to Grocery Shopping and Time Management
That being said the grocery store has been real source of anxiety for me/him/everyone who could possibly be at the store between 5-6pm. We live about 2 blocks from one of the largest and best Whole Foods in town which means two things. 1) I like to go every day so we can get things fresh, and I find that little or no food goes to waste this way, and 2) everyone else within a two mile radius has the same idea so the store can be very, very, VERY crowded.

This woman CLEARLY doesn't have enough to do. She goes to the grocery store EVERY DAY? So little or no food goes to waste? How about planning your menus and telling that little shit he gets two choices: take it or leave it?

Secondly, WTF is she doing at WF between 5 and 6 at night? She's home all day! One of the many reasons I'm looking forward to retirement is so I can go the the store DURING THE DAY.

My mom used to say, spare me the stay at home Hausfraus who come to the grocery store between 5 and 7, because they have no concept of efficiency. They let their kyds play with everything; they won't get the fuck out of the way, they get in line and realize they forgot something and send their kyds back for the items while the rest of us wait, they chitchat with the cashiers, and they wait until their whole order is rung up before they pull out their checkbook. (When I go to the store, I use a debit card and I don't hold up the line.

My mom was completely right. People like Yucky need to stay out of the stores while the rest of us take care of business.
December 07, 2010
Look at this hideous little screaming asshole - it's the child image of "entitlement"

Little Man

Yummy thinks it's soooo cool to shop like the Europeans do - buying food every day. I think that trend started in Europe only because they have small kitchens and refrigerators. I bet Yummy Mummy has a Sub-Zero fridge and Wolff stove that barely sees use anyway.
December 08, 2010
Her kid may be part of her DNA, but he is FUGLEEEEEEE. doh face

lab mom
Deejay
December 08, 2010
Funny that he's wearing a froggy raincoat, as his face is exceptionally frog-like.

But seriously, have you seen Yummy? She's quite ugly. All the expensive clothing in the world can't hide that. Her face is fug.

p.s. of COURSE Little Man's real name is Liam. Of course it is.
December 08, 2010
Miss_Hannigan
Look at this hideous little screaming asshole - it's the child image of "entitlement"

Little Man

Yummy thinks it's soooo cool to shop like the Europeans do - buying food every day. I think that trend started in Europe only because they have small kitchens and refrigerators. I bet Yummy Mummy had a Sub-Zero fridge and Wolff stove that barely sees use anyway.

Is that fresh food? Those bananas don't even look ripe. And where's the cubed ched-dar?

As a European, I have to say that the reason I shop every day is indeed my small fridge, small kitchen, and lack of a pantry space. When your fridge is about the size of a dishwasher (in height--it's less wide), it's hard to purchase food for more than a few days at a time.
December 08, 2010
I remember my parents telling me once that way back in the day when they were young they used to grocery shop at 3am. Probably because my dad was working 2nd shift, but still, going late at night is the best!

I can't stand people bringing their shit-apes into the food store. WTF is the point??? The grocery store is the regional food source for everyone who lives in a geographic area, and these inconsiderate assholes bring their germ vector petri dishes in there to infect every surface it's allowed to touch, thus exposing everyone who shops there to whatever disgusting disease their brat is carrying. AND those who are shopping at the same time as a famblee get the added joy of experiencing the piercing wails of the brats who aren't getting everything they want. How fucking rude!
December 08, 2010
Best time to grocery shop, IMO. There is no one anywhere except in the beer aisle, and although you have to work your way around the stockers, it is far quieter.

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Anonymous User
December 09, 2010
I personally hate Whole Foods. They riding the bullcrap organic foods craze like a train to golden town. Also, as far as finding different cheeses go, Safeway has a decent amount, surprisingly Grocery Outlet has a good supply (they had the best Edam EVER.... drool) but if I'm feeling splurge-y, I go to the local Dutch Import market.... if you haven't tried Vlaskas, you're missing out (Its made from milk of flaxseed-fed cows)...

I also hate parents who think they need to drag their little shitlins everywhere. That's what the teen-age neighbor is for!! A child DOES NOT NEED to go to Target, Ross, grocery shopping, ANYWHERE!!!
December 09, 2010
think_about_it
I personally hate Whole Foods. They riding the bullcrap organic foods craze like a train to golden town. Also, as far as finding different cheeses go, Safeway has a decent amount, surprisingly Grocery Outlet has a good supply (they had the best Edam EVER.... drool) but if I'm feeling splurge-y, I go to the local Dutch Import market.... if you haven't tried Vlaskas, you're missing out (Its made from milk of flaxseed-fed cows)...

I also hate parents who think they need to drag their little shitlins everywhere. That's what the teen-age neighbor is for!! A child DOES NOT NEED to go to Target, Ross, grocery shopping, ANYWHERE!!!

I like the name Whole Paycheck myself, it describes them so well. There are a couple of items they have we can't find elsewhere locally, so we have no choice but to get them there. I've never seens kids in our store thank goodness, but we only go there occasionally, so maybe we've been lucky.

I also agree that kids don't belong everywhere. Hire a babysitter once in a while.

JD
December 09, 2010
Whole Paycheck sums it up. I spent 270 on the same amount of groceries that I can get at Kroger and Randalls for less than half of that. Plus our Kroger just got a gourmet cheese section, which will rival theirs.

December 09, 2010
Our nearest WF is too far away to make the trip even remotely worthwhile when there are other independent grocery stores in the area - we also have Grocery Outlets, Tacoma Boys, Top, Metropolitan Market, Thriftway, Trader Joe's, and the commissary on JBLM, so I don't need WF whatsoever.

I've had Vlaskaas, anything Beemster is amazing. I also fell in love with an imported cheddar that I had at a wine bar, and was able to find it at at least two other stores - try Ford Farms Coastal cheddar. And no, I wouldn't feed any of that to a snotminer. Their tastebuds aren't developed enough to appreciate decent adult food - that's why most of them only want chicken fingers and Beef Ravioli.
December 09, 2010
bell_flower
Secondly, WTF is she doing at WF between 5 and 6 at night? She's home all day! One of the many reasons I'm looking forward to retirement is so I can go the the store DURING THE DAY.

She probably sleeps until noon if her Little Man lets her, then sits online for five hours. Going at 5 allows her to subject every unfortunate customer to her hideous frogspawn and his antics. I believe that Moos intentionally plan their outings so that the most people at one time can experience all the joys their chyld has to offer.
December 09, 2010
Babystalking at its finest. Gotta expose all of those who sat in offices and cubicles all day the view of what they are missing.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login