Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1632 - Titnazis invade Victoria's S*cr*t

Posted by Fattie 
I forgot about Mrs. Slocombe! My DW's aunt looks a lot like Molly Sugden, and every Halloween dresses up like Betty Slocombe. Her hair has been more colors than a rainbow.
Re: #1632 - Titnazis invade Victoria's S*cr*t
July 10, 2006
i liked her she was married but no kids, and the episode when they moved to the kids department, they all disliked kids, including mr grainger, but they prefered playing with the toys themselves.. you could see they were enjoying playing with them..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
July 10, 2006
I remember when my grandmother decided there she had too much gray in the early 70's, said "screw it" (or at least the nice lutheran equivilant) and just dyed her whole head an awesome (in my estimation) gunmetal grey. I've dyed my hair since I was 16, and it's been just about every color in the rainbow. It's the one "girly" thing that I actually think is fun to do.

Anonymous User
July 11, 2006
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I remember when my grandmother decided there she
> had too much gray in the early 70's, said "screw
> it" (or at least the nice lutheran equivilant) and
> just dyed her whole head an awesome (in my
> estimation) gunmetal grey.

My grandma made her already grey-white hair totally ghost-white! It practically glowed in the dark. And it was a beehive style. She looked like she'd fit right in at a 17th century ball!

She rocked.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.