Pets4MePlease!
Rant 542 Olive Garden Dining Experience
October 17, 2005
Sorry to hear about your dining experience. That sucks. The handlers of the ill-behaven yard apes should confine their dining experiences to Chuck-E-Cheese until the kids are, say, about 20 or so. I was at an Olive Garden some months back and was seated next to a breeder couple with their several month old spawn who was throwing pasta all over the table, chairs and floor. When the waitress came with the check, she handed the mother a plate and said - very nicely, "You can put all of the pasta from the floor and all on this plate." The moo goes "Sorry honey, I won't be picking anything up, that's YOUR job." What a cunt. I looked over and said, "Nice" shaking my head. Breeders got up and left. I'm surprised they didn't feel they were entitled to a free meal for the horrible request made by their waitress. Assholes.
Assholes, indeed. Wouldn't it be nice if every restaurant posted a sign or made a notation on the menus saying something like;
"This establishment reserves the right to impose a surcharge of 20% to any party unwilling to maintain control of children present at their table."

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.