Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Eye Candy:emoheart

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Eye Candy:emoheart
September 12, 2011
Alright ladies and gentlemen......who is your fave celeb (or otherwise) eye candy???
Am I the only one who found Johnny, Brad and many other hotties infinitely less hot once they sprogged?
All I see now is them changing shitsacks and with barf stains on their shirts! Gah, major turn off!two faces puking
My list is my husband...I know, sappy, BUT he is fit, blonde, green eyed and smokin hot (and CF!) so he tops my list!blushing
I adore Ian Somerhalder, Adam Beach, the late Peter Steele and Heath Ledger and the wild card...I LOVE David Bowie.smiling smiley
Re: Eye Candy:emoheart
September 12, 2011
Eh I used to like prince william, but not so much anymore....
September 12, 2011
kidsuck
.I LOVE David Bowie.smiling smiley

Time to haul out Bowie's war on pants photo! tongue sticking out smiley

Poor fellow. Whole fan clubs devoted to his crotch since that film (Labyrinth) came out. Personally, I thought his makeup was awesome - quite feral

My eye candy mostly falls to Englishmen as well: Ralph Fiennes and Daniel Day Lewis. I was surprised to learn that Lewis is the father of three kids. That just doesn't seem right. His ability to chameleon and inhabit different roles just seems so unworldly, I can't picture him in the banal, mundane role of a Daddy. *yeccch* At the eye candy level, I prefer to watch "Last of the Mohicans" and do a freeze frame on the part where he's caught in nothing but a breech clout

Anonymous User
September 12, 2011
Snark Shark
Jennifer Tilly, Drew Barrymore, Krisen Bell, Kirsten Dunst, Juliette Lewis, Zoey Deshanel.

JOAN JETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:emoheart :emoheart :emoheart

Juliette and Kirsten are super hot!thumbs upwink
You sure have good taste for a fish!winking smiley
September 12, 2011
Can't wrong with David Bowie.

Brad Pitt was eh but Johnny Depp was cute. After he made that comment about how he did the Pirates movie for his kids and how he wanted something they could respect, his hotness went out of the window. He's still good-looking but he doesn't do it for me anymore. Still love the Pirates movies, though.

Anyway, for me, it would be Dean Winters (the Allstate Mayhem guy but I know him from HBO's Oz), Ioan Gruffudd (the guy in my avatar as Horatio Hornblower), Colin Firth and Philip Seymour Hoffman.
September 12, 2011
I always thought Danny Elfman was pretty hot, even when he got a little older. But then he had to go and spawn and his hotness factor went way down. It's his voice that gets me, though - that's what just makes me melt, whether it's from Oingo Boingo or even Jack singing in The Nightmare Before Christmas.

He made a damn good Satan in The Forbidden Zone. That toothy grin is just perfect.

Klaus Nomi is another fave. Love the man's music and I've got a weakness for guys in makeup (so you can imagine how much I liked The Crow). Also he was CF.

September 13, 2011
juklinwaro
Anyway, for me, it would be Dean Winters (the Allstate Mayhem guy but I know him from HBO's Oz)

Then I am assuming you are quite familiar with Charley from Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles? Yummy!

Am I the only one who found Johnny, Brad and many other hotties infinitely less hot once they sprogged?

Definitely. Not that I ever found them all that hawt to begin with. I only watched Legends Of The Fall for Aidan Quinn. And I only find Depp hawt as Captain Jack.

My picks are: William Fichtner, Hugh Laurie, Ed O'Brien, Kiefer Sutherland, practically all of the dudes from Lost (especially that Desmond guy, rwoarr!), Nathan Fillion, Alexis Denisof, Callum Keith Rennie, Michael Trucco, Jamie Bamber, Jon Hamm, Richard E. Grant, Joshua Jackson and James Frain. That Alex guy from the new Hawaii Five-0 is also really, really pretty. And that Barrowman dude from Torchwood.

My girlcrushes are Shirley Manson, Alison Goldfrapp, Kate Bush, Katee Sackhoff, Elizabeth Mitchell, Eliza Dushku, Gillian Anderson and Anna Torv.
September 13, 2011
Medusa
..practically all of the dudes from Lost (especially that Desmond guy, rwoarr

Even Michael Emerson (Ben Linus)? tongue sticking out smiley Strange - I found that he touched my never before known nerdly erogenous zone smug While everyone else was popping girl woodies over Sawyer, I was prowling for Benjamin. And I looked forward to Ack's Episode Spoilers as much as I did each tv episode.

ETA:Michael Emerson and his wife Carrie Preston (from True Blood) are a CF couple. They adopted a pupster last year - Chumley. They look like such proud pupster people

September 13, 2011
Dorisan
Medusa
..practically all of the dudes from Lost (especially that Desmond guy, rwoarr

Even Michael Emerson (Ben Linus)? tongue sticking out smiley

Hell yes! I loved Ben - oops, I mean Doctor Linus! Looking forward to Michael Emerson's new show next week, Person Of Interest!

Sawyer never did it for me until he got with Juliet. Then... woah!!! doh face
September 13, 2011
I know I'm going to get made fun of for this one but I'll admit it. Anyone ever see the Highlander TV series with Adrian Paul??? I didn't listen to the dialogue for the most part, just stared at Adrian Paul going gaga. I still do that every once in a while.
September 13, 2011
I have always thought many comedians(or comedic actors) were attractive including Steve Martin, John Candy, Chevy Chase, Eddie Murphy,well, just about the entire SNL lineup old and new, even John Belushi had his cute moments. Chris Rock, Jim Carey, Gallagher, Jackie Gleason, and George Carlin was always especially attractive to me even after he got old and a bit frail looking when he was sick. Beyond those guys who have the classic physical good looks who are obvious, I think some of the nerdy men of the past are-were attractive as well including Henry Ford, Johnny Carson, Lee Iaccoca, Glenn Miller, Benny Goodman, Rod Serling, and Lawrence Welk. NO ONE, however, is as attractive to me as Tony Bennett and seeing him perform in person is on my "bucket" list.bouncing and laughing

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
September 13, 2011
satansbitch
I know I'm going to get made fun of for this one but I'll admit it. Anyone ever see the Highlander TV series with Adrian Paul??? I didn't listen to the dialogue for the most part, just stared at Adrian Paul going gaga. I still do that every once in a while.

No giggling here. I was never into that show but did scan a few episodes. What I've always thought weird is how major actors from well-received shows like "Highlander" kind of disappear from view once the series is over. I see from IMDB that AP has been kept busy with other projects, but none seems to particularly stand out since Highlander. Shame.
September 13, 2011
doh face
Medusa
Gillian Anderson

What I think is neat about Anderson is seeing her take on period dramas after The X-Files. I remember watching "The House of Mirth", not knowing much about the plot or who starred, then catching the lead actress and thinking "who is that? seen her befo.... THAT'S SCULLY!"

Interesting that she'd try her hand at Masterpiece Theater stuff rather than try to move on to major motion picture roles.
September 14, 2011
Alrighty! It's time for me to pipe in again with the Mike Patton love... tongue sticking out smiley

He was especially adorable during his Faith No More years. I guess in his mid-twenties to mid-thirties.

*drooooooooooolll*

He's hit his forties now and is lookin' kinda Guido...

Especially in this picture, but I still love his crazy ass. And I do believe he is CF. It doesn't really matter, but we all know what breeding does to the creatives. I couldn't imagine him breeding, then again I don't KNOW him. I just love his music.

As I've mentioned before in these eye candy posts, I've always had a love for musicians. Cambion, I used to have a little thing for Danny Elfman, too. Another truly amazing talent, he is.

I was too shy and felt ugly in high school so I didn't date. Eddie Vedder was my boyfriend...hehe! Then he got all soft (his voice really changed) and turned breeder. Now he sounds too much like his idol Neil Young.

OH, and I have to say that I absolutely adore Henry Rollins. LOVE LOVE LOVE! 'CUZ I'ma LYERRRR!!!!! :jump
Anonymous User
September 14, 2011
My biggest crush Peter Steele of Type O Negative:emoheart
Taken far too soon...heart attack at 48sad smiley

September 14, 2011
Don't laugh, but Antonio Banderas (when he was young) got my engines revved up. Now that he's older, he's lost it for me.

September 14, 2011
and another of Banderas as a young man...

Anonymous User
September 14, 2011
Peace
and another of Banderas as a young man...

He was SUPER hot in interview with the vampire wasn't he???:emoheart
Yeah, now not so much though...I think his wife's appearance really throws me too.
Honestly Melanie G, how many more surgeries can you possibly get?!?doh face
September 15, 2011
Hugh Laurie. But it's just as much his personality as his scruffy (Dr. House) looks. I've heard him in several interviews related to his new album coming out, and he's such a sweetie. Self-effacing, funny, self-deprecating even. I heard he earns $400,000 per House episode and to lesser folks that might have given them a big head, but not him. He was very humble about his musical abilities too, saying that in New Orleans there's a hierarchy of pianists and he doesn't even rank. Very appealing and down-to-earth.

And he's SUCH a talented mimic/actor. Funny thing is, when I first started watching House years ago, I didn't really know who Laurie was. Then I happened to catch him in some sort of video interview, and I was baffled. "WHY is Hugh Laurie speaking in that British accent?!?!?" Of course later it (slowly) dawned on me, duh. bouncing and laughing But WOW can he do a flawless American accent.
September 15, 2011
Snark Shark
if you haven't seen "Jeeves and Wooster" yet, you should! grinning smiley

Laurie had a smallish part in "Sense and Sensibility" but stole the scenes he was in. In particular, where he was obliged to hold his squalling son (with an equally abashed Alan Rickman by his side)

September 16, 2011
Aidan Turner...the Irish one not the American one. I love dark, hairy, scruffy (preferably Irish) men...cannot wait for the Hobbit! On that note...Joe Manganiello from True Blood. I also have a bit of a thing for Michael C Hall, but only when he plays Dexter. Possibly that means I am crazy.
September 16, 2011
Snark Shark
Dorisan
Snark Shark
if you haven't seen "Jeeves and Wooster" yet, you should! grinning smiley

Laurie had a smallish part in "Sense and Sensibility" but stole the scenes he was in. In particular, where he was obliged to hold his squalling son (with an equally abashed Alan Rickman by his side)

waving hellolarious

"What IS this THING and WHY am I holding it?"

waving hellolariouswaving hellolarious
LOL.

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin

September 18, 2011
clematis
Hugh Laurie. But it's just as much his personality as his scruffy (Dr. House) looks. I've heard him in several interviews related to his new album coming out, and he's such a sweetie. Self-effacing, funny, self-deprecating even. I heard he earns $400,000 per House episode and to lesser folks that might have given them a big head, but not him. He was very humble about his musical abilities too, saying that in New Orleans there's a hierarchy of pianists and he doesn't even rank. Very appealing and down-to-earth.

And he's SUCH a talented mimic/actor. Funny thing is, when I first started watching House years ago, I didn't really know who Laurie was. Then I happened to catch him in some sort of video interview, and I was baffled. "WHY is Hugh Laurie speaking in that British accent?!?!?" Of course later it (slowly) dawned on me, duh. bouncing and laughing But WOW can he do a flawless American accent.

Might I suggest Black Adder? That was when I fell in love with Hugh Laurie. :emoheart

h ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_(Blackadder)
September 18, 2011
kidsuck
My biggest crush Peter Steele of Type O Negative:emoheart
Taken far too soon...heart attack at 48sad smiley

My cousin and I were thrown out of a bookstore when we were 13 years old for looking at the Playgirl issue with him in it *teehee*. His passing was really sad; I love Type O and Carnivore.

The other celebrities I find attractive are William Shatner (in his younger years), Hans Matheson, Tom Hardy, young Antonio Banderas, Glenn Danzig, most of the male leads from "Rome", James Dean, Matt Dillon, and Johnny Depp. I liked Tom Cruise when I was younger, but his weirdness turns me off nowadays, as well as his denial of his role in Legend tongue sticking out smiley

Medusa
clematis

Might I suggest Black Adder? That was when I fell in love with Hugh Laurie. :emoheart

h ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_(Blackadder)

There's also A bit of Fry and Laurie.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login