Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Eye Candy:emoheart

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Eye Candy:emoheart
January 21, 2012
Being an old movie fan, some of the older stars (in their younger days) just melted my butter.

My favorites: younger Cary Grant (DAYUM...what a fine man...even if he was a geezer breeder with Dyan Cannon); younger James Garner (ROWR....as young Brett Maverick!); Robert Conrad in his "Wild Wild West" days (he sure stuffed the ass on those tight pants nicely!!); and last but not least James Dean because he was just such eye candy.

New stars - lots, but I like Jeremy Piven because he is handsome and a smartass. Not really into Pitt. Now George Clooney--CF and a stud...ROWR.....
January 21, 2012
A couple more ~

Brian Dennehy ~

Alan Hale Jr. ~

In case you can't tell - I like blondes smiling smiley I too like the stars of the past. I was born in the wrong era!
January 22, 2012
Glad to see this thread is still going. smiling smiley Got one more to add...

Matt Smith (a.k.a. the 11th Doctor)

Also he looks good in a dress. As far as I know, he's CF and I hope he stays that way.
January 25, 2012
Zzelda
A couple more ~

Brian Dennehy ~

Alan Hale Jr. ~

In case you can't tell - I like blondes smiling smiley I too like the stars of the past. I was born in the wrong era!

Definately love me some Brian Dennehy! :emoheart
January 25, 2012
law1204

Definately love me some Brian Dennehy! :emoheart

:beer
January 28, 2012
Liza Snyder! I can't believe that I've forgotten to include her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
Anonymous User
February 01, 2012
my eye cand is....alicia silverstone...sarah evans...faith hill robin meade....miley cyrus...kristen wiig
February 08, 2012
boys: Tom Jones
Ralph Fiennes
Johnny Galecki
Terrence Howard
John Turturro
Tom Hulce (in Amadeus)

girls: Chrisette Michelle
Tori Amos
Jennifer Hudson
Christina Hendricks
Catherine Deneuve
February 08, 2012
Men:
Zakk Wylde (even though he bred)

Peter Steele (RIP)

Anthony Kiedis (even though he bred)

Layne Staley (RIP)

Women:
Joan Jett

Juliette Lewis

Shirley Manson

February 08, 2012
I forgot a couple!!! ARGH! I keep thinking of more.

Chris Cornell (back in the day . . . not a fan of his current look, lol)

Cristina Scabbia

Anonymous User
February 08, 2012
I've got a thing for Jude Law

Anonymous User
February 15, 2012
togspled
I've got a thing for Jude Law

Oh hell yeah...he's a dog and a breeder but YUMMY!dirty thoughts
March 22, 2012

^ Do want. So much.
March 22, 2012
Ralph Fiennes - (love how his name if pronounced "Rafe" - very bodice ripper-ish smile rolling left righteyes2 ) I wish he'd grow his hair back. While he is handsome as a mature, early-middle-aged guy, he was smokin' when he was young. It's a shame he wasted so many years on Francesca Annis, mother of three

March 22, 2012
I could never figure out why his name is pronounced that way. He must have had weird parents smile rolling left righteyes2 And I agree, I love some hair on him.

http://laurensherritt.blogspot.com/2011/09/oh-places-id-do-ralph-fiennes.html

grinning smiley
March 22, 2012
Shiny
I could never figure out why his name is pronounced that way. He must have had weird parents smile rolling left righteyes2

Something to do with the dialect, as I read.

I wonder how he's never been oopsed. Even Hugh Grant eventually got caught. Fiennes and Annis broke up in 2006 (his cheating, I read) and he's lately been gossiped about as a rounder. Maybe he was smart and got fixed.

For some reason, I've always put Fiennes and Daniel Day Lewis on the same page, actor-wise. They both seem to be the type who immerse themselves in roles and have never seemed "Hollywood". In physical appearance, there is also a resemblance: tall, thin, a heavy mane of hair when they were younger, sharp features.
March 22, 2012
i have an amazing crush on a boylesque dancer here in seattle named waxie moon.

http://seattlelgff.bside.com/2009/films/waxiemoon_seattlelgff2009

he is beautiful. i would :cen him if he weren't gay.
March 22, 2012
Ralph Finnes has pretty, pretty, pretty eyes, swoooon. Jude Law too.

I'm partial to Daniel Henney

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
March 23, 2012
Ed Norton

Paul Newman

Rob Evans (not to be confused with Bob Evans, the sausage guy)

Tom Welling

Bruce Lee

Daryl Hall

Adam Rodriguez (the actor, not the baseball player)

I'm not into other women sexually, but if I was I think my ultimate eye candy would be 'the trinity' - Linda Evangelista, Christy Turlington, and Naomi Campbell. :emoheart
March 23, 2012
thom_c
Eye Candy

Yet more

Eye candy

eye candy

Yup - hawt nekkid airplane p0rn smiling smiley

I'm not a plane person, but admit to great admiration for Glacier Girl because we visited its restoration site in Middlesboro, Kentucky several times. The work and dedication that went into getting her into the air after being buried for ~50 years under several hundred feet of ice is astounding.

March 25, 2012
somehow I find (young version of) Larry Hagman, who played as Tony Nelson in I dream of Jeannie, really really hot...
Anonymous User
March 25, 2012
Don't laugh guys.....I have many favs but I love Wolf Blitzer from CNN....his intelligence and charisma have me swooning like none other.

Others I like tend to be characters of different movies or tv shows as opposed to the actual person...

Character Louis (Brad Pitt) in Interview with the Vampire
March 25, 2012
I used to love me some Ioan Gruffudd until he dripped out a brat.
A Pic of him from Hornblower
My new eye candy is Tom Hiddleston.
here
March 25, 2012
Dorisan
thom_c
Eye Candy

Yet more

Eye candy

eye candy

Yup - hawt nekkid airplane p0rn smiling smiley

I'm not a plane person, but admit to great admiration for Glacier Girl[/url] because we visited its restoration site in Middlesboro, Kentucky several times. The work and dedication that went into getting her into the air after being buried for ~50 years under several hundred feet of ice is astounding.

SWEET!

Lost this on edit,

More hot men coming soon grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login