Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Eye Candy:emoheart

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: Eye Candy:emoheart
March 29, 2012
law
Definately love me some Brian Dennehy! :emoheart

He had a scene stealing part in a little indie movie called "Meet Monica Velour". It also had Kim Cattrall in a sort of "Samantha Jones Hits Skid Row" role. It was on Netflix Instant Watch the last time I checked. Anyway, Dennehy plays a randy old man raising his grandson - who looks a lot like Napoleon Dynamite. Dennehy had no compunction against doing a bare ass scene, which about put my eyes out doh face I know he played it for laughs, but his sex-o-meter reading took a deep dive, that's fer sure drinking coffee
Anonymous User
March 30, 2012
1) Serge Gainsbourg: I actually find him sexy! Looks better than some celebrities.

2) Falco

3) Peter Schilling

4) Jacques Dutronc

March 31, 2012
Blasphemer:

Samoth:

(even if he is twice bred)
April 02, 2012
Guy Pearce (CF) in LA Confidential

Sam Rockwell (CF), the hottie from Choke (don't miss the makeout scene at the end, OMG)

Mike Rowe, who can come be my filthy handyman any day

April 02, 2012
Mike Rowe is a fucking RIOT!!
Anonymous User
April 03, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
Ralph Finnes has pretty, pretty, pretty eyes, swoooon. Jude Law too.

I'm partial to Daniel Henney

Damn! I frigging :emoheart Eurasians!
April 03, 2012
This is going to get me laughed at but when I was twelve I fell in love with Jonathan Frakes as Will Riker in Star Trek:TNG. This crush lasted until I was 30. I can honestly say I was in love with Riker for more than half of my life. My husband will never turn down a chance to tease me about it.
April 04, 2012
satansbitch
This is going to get me laughed at but when I was twelve I fell in love with Jonathan Frakes as Will Riker in Star Trek:TNG. This crush lasted until I was 30. I can honestly say I was in love with Riker for more than half of my life. My husband will never turn down a chance to tease me about it.
I'm not laughing. When it comes to crushes, you could have done far worse. winking smiley
April 04, 2012
I'm not laughing either! Heck, I had a crush on The Professor from "Gilligan's Island" when I was a kid. Mr. T: I pitty tha foolongue2
April 05, 2012
Mike Rowe on QVC.

Your welcome. smile rolling left rightsmile
April 05, 2012
April 05, 2012
satansbitch

I can't LOL at you for that, I used to have a ginormous crush on MacGyver.
Anonymous User
April 07, 2012
I'm going to get me flogged, but...Leonardo DiCaprio still does it for me.
April 09, 2012
I must say Zatoth, you have great taste in eye candy.
April 11, 2012
Has no one mentioned Jon Hamm? Such an oversight.

I crushed on Papa Smurf in first grade. Silver fox, mmmmmmm.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
April 11, 2012
Miss_Hannigan

I did - first page. tongue sticking out smiley
Jennifer K
April 12, 2012

Mah boo, Anderson Cooper.
April 12, 2012
^^ A Dlisted reader, I presume? I love A.C. too but Michael K's obsession is stronger than mine will ever be. bouncing and laughing
April 13, 2012
Medusa
Miss_Hannigan

Oh piss! I suck at reading comprehension. Well, he deserves to be mentioned TWICE.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Jennifer K
April 13, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
Medusa
Miss_Hannigan

Oh piss! I suck at reading comprehension. Well, he deserves to be mentioned TWICE.

Yes, he does and I adore his girlfriend, Jennifer Westfeldt. Her movie "Kissing Jessica Stein" is one of my favorite alternative chick flicks.

I also like Mark Ruffalo a lot. He's a great actor, he keeps his personal life private, and he's a fellow Wisconsinite!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login