Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Eye Candy:emoheart

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Re: Eye Candy:emoheart
September 19, 2011
Alan Rickman, David Bowie is so awesome with his accent and bi-colored eyes, CF status (Am I right???) and he's veg always very sexy. 1st movie I really saw him in him was of course Labirnyth and I was young enough to be fascinated & weirded out at the same time by the those tight pants......Love English andf Scottish accents...they are for the most part so so yummy....Also Aussie/Kiwi guys voices.....more yummy....

Depp is one of the few super hot guys to breed and not generally look like a train wreck....... Still love him in Pirates all the Burton movies.......
September 19, 2011
dreamwalker
David Bowie is so awesome with his accent and bi-colored eyes, CF status (Am I right???)

He's not CF - he has 2 kids.
Anonymous User
September 23, 2011
Medusa
dreamwalker
David Bowie is so awesome with his accent and bi-colored eyes, CF status (Am I right???)

He's not CF - he has 2 kids.

Pity that.sad smiley
I'd still give him a night he'd not soon forget though.....cowgirl
Anonymous User
September 23, 2011
LucyTrainWreck
kidsuck
My biggest crush Peter Steele of Type O Negative:emoheart
Taken far too soon...heart attack at 48sad smiley

My cousin and I were thrown out of a bookstore when we were 13 years old for looking at the Playgirl issue with him in it *teehee*. His passing was really sad; I love Type O and Carnivore.

That was the only issue of Playgirl I've ever bought!:hs:fainting
September 30, 2011
hugh laurie, alan rickman, peter gabriel, eddie izzard...smart, funny,nerdy odd men are my taste. and i love the brit accent. :nerd

also, there is a cellist named david darling i think is amazingly hot - he is a very beautiful musician. i have no idea what his speaking voice is like but thinking about his hands....oh, my. blushing

as for the ladies...i could be a little gay for kate bush. actually i could be a lot gay for kate bush.
September 30, 2011
Paul Newman, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Alexander Skarsgard, Jeffery Dean Morgan, Robert Downey, Jr., and Joe Manganiello.
CFBitchfromLA
October 01, 2011
Some of my favorite eye and mind candy is at http://icanhascheezburger.com/welcome/
October 03, 2011
paragon schnitzophonic
Paul Newman, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Alexander Skarsgard, Jeffery Dean Morgan, Robert Downey, Jr., and Joe Manganiello.

You have fine taste. winking smiley
Anonymous User
October 09, 2011
I keep adding to my list as I remember hot guys I've missed.....
Michael Pitt, Matthew Grey Gubler, Leonardo Di Caprio, Woddy Harrelson, Michael Greyeyes, Gael Garcia Bernal and I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting at the moment! grinning smiley
Anonymous User
October 13, 2011
I adore Zooey Deschanel. She's so beautiful.

Others on my eye candy list are Angus Young (especially in his younger years), Joan Jett, Joel Hodgson, Christina Hendricks and I do like Johnny Depp - even though he has kyds.
October 13, 2011
Adam Young.
Because he is so shy and it's adorable.
Oh, and Elijah Wood.

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin
Anonymous User
October 14, 2011
KitsNotKids
I also have a bit of a thing for Michael C Hall, but only when he plays Dexter. Possibly that means I am crazy.

I find MCH hot in Dexter, too. So I guess that means we're both crazy. grinning smiley

I also have gigantic crushes on Seth Green and Seth MacFarlane. Seth M. recorded a solo album recently and it was pretty much an eargasm.

My girl crush right now is on Naya Rivera, who plays Santana on Glee.
October 14, 2011
songbird
KitsNotKids
I also have a bit of a thing for Michael C Hall, but only when he plays Dexter. Possibly that means I am crazy.

I find MCH hot in Dexter, too. So I guess that means we're both crazy. grinning smiley

I also have gigantic crushes on Seth Green and Seth MacFarlane. Seth M. recorded a solo album recently and it was pretty much an eargasm.

My girl crush right now is on Naya Rivera, who plays Santana on Glee.

Glad to know I'm not the only one. My friends think I'm nuts! I used to wub Seth Green when he was in Buffy. Hot gingers of the world unite!
October 15, 2011
Not normally into muscles but:

*thud*

This thread needs more pictures, people! :biggrin2
October 16, 2011
Alcide is hawt, but kinda dumb. Sam is the only True Blood guy I really find attractive. Beel is gross, and Jason is an idiot - though Eric has his moments, I suppose. Pam's hotter than him, though. And Jessica - I love her!
October 16, 2011
Sam is lovely, and very cute. Nobody gets why I like him either because ZOMG the hot blond viking, who I find about as interesting as paint drying. Bill annoys the tits off me, also reminds me of a friend of mine (right down to the superior attitude) so he just makes me laugh. If I was in Sookie's position I'd tell both Eric and Bill to piss off and just have gone for Sam before Alcide had a chance to show up. Jessica is fucking gorgeous, and I love her character. And she has the perfect body. The red riding hood costume had me reevaluating whether I was actually straight. And I have never met a Cajun before so I have no idea if that is an accurate representation of the accent, but I loved Rene's accent. *Thud*

That said, sometimes I wonder why I'm still watching True Blood. I thought season 2 was fantastic, but everything since then has been a huge hit or a miss. Though the ending this season will make me watch the next one.
October 21, 2011
From what I've heard, Rene's accent was as close to an authentic Cajun accent as a non-Cajun could get. No small feat considering the Cajun accent is one of the hardest to imitate.
October 23, 2011
*Adds visit Louisiana to bucket list*
Anonymous User
January 19, 2012
i like kari sweets...alicia silverstone..daisy fuentes. sheena easton...
January 19, 2012
Alan Rickman, Hugh Laurie, Sigourney Weaver (She made the Alien saga worth watching). I used to have a thing for Gillian Anderson. Marina Sirtis; I just love her accent! Kate Mulgrew, Leonard Nimoy, Terri Farrel. Yes, I'm a shameless Star Trek geek grinning smiley

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
January 19, 2012
Eye Candy

Yet more

Eye candy

eye candy

Yup - hawt nekkid airplane p0rn smiling smiley

Emma Watson. YUMMY! :emoheart:emoheart:emoheart

January 19, 2012
Oh! And Jo Frost. She's adorable smiling smiley

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
January 20, 2012
alan rickman (that voice), eddie izzard (heels or not, don't care), hugh laurie (i think it's because he looks very much like mr. minkoff), alexander skarsgard (it's the broody vampire thing,) jeremy sisto (sex on legs), and...

....i could be a little bit gay for kate winslet. or a lot gay. whatever it takes. blushing
January 20, 2012
THE perfect man!

Lloyd Bridges rrrarrr! smiling smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login