Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A Duh Tells The Truth

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: A Duh Tells The Truth
September 05, 2011
I like how the step-daughter is Photoshopped into all the images. She's the only one who looks relatively normal out of that family. Gods, that man has a face that would make a blind person flinch.
September 05, 2011
damn, he's pretty ugly, but he made his point. he is pretty ugly. oh, i have said that before? however, :bedmadelie
he should have been known that there are very few women who think like his mom did.

"But, in reality, they are just a clever evolutionary trick to distract us from what we’re losing."

THIS! SCHADENFREUDE MATERIAL!

spread meme, not genes

to my uterus: Y U NO GET THE FUCK OUT FROM MY BODY?
Anonymous User
September 05, 2011
gnarler
navi8orgirl

Whoa, is that the stepdaughter relegated to standing behind the couch, segregated from the rest of the family? Poor thing.

THIS! It's so chilling and SAD!
"Your brothers will sit on mummy's and daddy's laps, but YOU? STAND BEHIND THE COUCH. You're ruining the picture!"
"But mummy, can't I hold your hand? Or sit next to you?"
"BEHIND THE COUCH!"

Poor little girl looks like she's literally been pushed out in honor of mummy's new mayyyyaun and his spawn.
September 05, 2011
That woman must have been in pretty damn desperate need of a wallet. I've been known to like 'unconventional' men (Michael Emerson, Geoffrey Rush), but this bastard has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Maybe if he cracked a smile, but yeesh. And there IS room on that couch where the little girl could have sat. Fucking useless parunts.
September 05, 2011
WaterLily
Miss_Hannigan_NLI
Is that kid giving his brother a tittie-twister?

It looks like it to me.

comments like this make me love this forum waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious :emoheart

why does this guy appear twice in dailymail articles? is he THAT interesting?
"The impact can be devastating because, compared to women, many men attach a greater importance to their roles as providers and protectors of their families, so their failure to bring home the bacon leads to depression and greater marital conflict.

Coupled with the fact that my wife now earns all of the family income, I also feel less of a man.
"

i HATE this kind of guy. he also broadcasts his whining all over the world through that blog, makes me hate him even more

spread meme, not genes

to my uterus: Y U NO GET THE FUCK OUT FROM MY BODY?
September 05, 2011
nokids4me
You notice how in the behindcouch photo, she's already wearing off the shoulder fashions? I hope I'm wrong, but that kind of screams "I need attention since I was banished to behind the couch and I really need some loving, so I will look for it in all the wrong places when I'm a teen." She seems like she may be a cool CFer, so I hope she resists that urge.

And she's already wearing lipstick and other makeup in both photos. I say, "girl, embrace you inner nerd and wait 'til you're of thinking age to have sex and make reproductive decisions."

Huh, good observation; hadn't noticed that but you are right. And had the guy scooted over she could have easily sat on the couch too. She's the oldest (half)sibling, after all, the "big sister"...isn't there a bit of respect for her for that? Sad pic.
September 05, 2011
She got pregnant when he was a wallet. And he probably was a damn full wallet too, to snag her and have her get inpig in rapid succession. He was laid off in the last year or two and she had to work. At least that is how I am interpreting "made redundant."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
September 05, 2011
clematis
nokids4me
You notice how in the behindcouch photo, she's already wearing off the shoulder fashions? I hope I'm wrong, but that kind of screams "I need attention since I was banished to behind the couch and I really need some loving, so I will look for it in all the wrong places when I'm a teen." She seems like she may be a cool CFer, so I hope she resists that urge.

And she's already wearing lipstick and other makeup in both photos. I say, "girl, embrace you inner nerd and wait 'til you're of thinking age to have sex and make reproductive decisions."

Huh, good observation; hadn't noticed that but you are right. And had the guy scooted over she could have easily sat on the couch too. She's the oldest (half)sibling, after all, the "big sister"...isn't there a bit of respect for her for that? Sad pic.

Also, if you look at the non-couch photo on page 2 of this thread, her eyes are kind of puffy. She may not be getting enough sleep. At that age, that's a red flag IMO. That may indicate some sort of stress related insomnia. She's also off to the side in that photo too.
Anonymous User
September 05, 2011
clematis
And had the guy scooted over she could have easily sat on the couch too.

She could have perched on the arm of the settee. At the very least she could have sat or knelt on the floor in FRONT of the settee.
September 05, 2011
coco_uk
clematis
And had the guy scooted over she could have easily sat on the couch too.

She could have perched on the arm of the settee. At the very least she could have sat or knelt on the floor in FRONT of the settee.

Makes me wonder if the makeup is used to hide something on her face. She also appears to have a bit of a tummy. Poor girl.

lab mom
September 05, 2011
Snark Shark
I'd thought the "behind the couch" thing was an exaggeration- maybe off to the side of the couch. but NOPE, SHE'S TOTALLY BEHIND THE FUCKIN' COUCH!

This!

lab mom
September 05, 2011
The girl's shadow matches the couch's shadow. But have you noticed that nobody else casts a shadow?
September 06, 2011
I can't wait for the next installment when she ditches him for a man with a real job and gets the house.
Anonymous User
September 06, 2011
That photo is so totally Photoshopped that I don't even think the husband and wife are actually sitting next to each other—notice the difference in tone between the two of them?

And he's just a whining BABY! HA HA HA—your life sucks! You should have just kept daisy and been done with it, but no, your oversize ego screwed you and now you're miserable and headed for divorce.
Kelli
September 06, 2011
Someone should have stayed childfree! Really this guy is just trying to satisfy his own ego instead of really wanting kids. Though its always golden when parents admit that having kids ruined their life, finances, and marriage. So many marriages go to hell when the kids start popping out. Really I think you would rather have a life partner than some brat.
Anonymous User
September 06, 2011
The picture made me think of this clip from "Toddlers and Tiaras." I think the woman's daughter was from another marriage, and she was frequently put down in favor of her brother Braxton, who was a product of the second marriage. You can just see how this girl's self esteem has gone to crap. Then she beat her brother in the pageant, where they were competing against each other. Take THAT, Mommy! :eatu

http://www.insidetv.ew.com/2011/06/29/toddlers-and-tiaras-clip/
Anonymous User
September 17, 2011
Seriously, the stepdaughter is not a porker. She could have fit on that fucking couch.
September 17, 2011
Maybe this sexy moo was such a skank she never married in the first place when she spawned her own Mini-Me.

And maybe that's HOW such a dog like him caught a real piece of ass like that: I bet the babe was really a hooker or something who can no longer support two resulting kiddies on her own.

I also bet the little girl behind the couch would one day grow up to follow in her hot mommy's footsteps and become a whore herself who would also vomit out some ugly client's offspring. And one of the kyds would also end up behind the couch if the duh doesn't like him or her for some reason.

And it's all for LOOOOOVE! :sx :mrd :gross
September 17, 2011
It has been some time since this article has been published on the DailyMail.CO.UK. I wonder if there is any way to find out if Keith and Rebecca are still together?

In my opinion, Keith has done messed things up on his own, all for himself. Why in the world would he not try to be a step dad for a while, before he decided to make "2 of his own"? Maybe if he lived with Rebecca and the step kid for a couple of years, he would come to a conclusion that one is way more then enough? (Like in the neighborhood of 1 too many?) Also, maybe the step kid would be a better kid if she did not have to put up with what appears to be more important step brothers?

Just a thought. Objections are welcomed smiling smiley
September 17, 2011
Techie
It has been some time since this article has been published on the DailyMail.CO.UK. I wonder if there is any way to find out if Keith and Rebecca are still together?

You could always check his blog for updates.
Anonymous User
September 17, 2011
nokids4me
You notice how in the behindcouch photo, she's already wearing off the shoulder fashions?

You may be reading too much into this. In my girlhood, those were known as "sundresses" and were part of most girls' wardrobes. As for the straps, if she has shoulders anywhere near as sloped as mine, it's a nuisance keeping them on.
September 17, 2011
Daily Mail IS the WWN here...but that doesn't stop me from reading it........just sick pi p middletom's ass
Anonymous User
September 18, 2011
I'm madly in love with Geoffrey Rush. heart33333333333333333333

(dammit, that was supposed to be a reply with the embedded thing... ah, whatev. Anyway, yes. Geoffrey Rush).
August 25, 2012
xaviere
gnarler
navi8orgirl

Whoa, is that the stepdaughter relegated to standing behind the couch, segregated from the rest of the family? Poor thing.

THIS! It's so chilling and SAD!
"Your brothers will sit on mummy's and daddy's laps, but YOU? STAND BEHIND THE COUCH. You're ruining the picture!"
"But mummy, can't I hold your hand? Or sit next to you?"
"BEHIND THE COUCH!"

Poor little girl looks like she's literally been pushed out in honor of mummy's new mayyyyaun and his spawn.

Maybe the two parents have to hold down the two male semondemons. The girl may not be a crack monkey.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login