Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Should the Inpig Celebrate Moo Day? (A Pre Inpig ponders):rolleyes2

Posted by kidlesskim 
Should the Inpig Celebrate Moo Day? (A Pre Inpig ponders):rolleyes2
May 08, 2011
http://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/598472-should-pregnant-women-consider-themselves-mothers-celebrate-mothers-day.html

A "TTC" member of baybee and bump asks:

"Should pregnant women consider themselves mothers and celebrate mothers day?
What do you think?"

The answer that she wanted to hear:

"Yes! Regardless of whether you are holding your baby in your arms or not, you're still a mom"

moo with baybeem Using that logic, we are ALL moos! These women kill me how they will grasp for ANY reason to be celebrated and lavished with attention and gifts! It's a wonder that they don't have "pre" baybee showers for those who are trying to conceive.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
kidlesskim
It's a wonder that they don't have "pre" baybee showers for those who are trying to conceive.

Sadly, I can actually see such a thing catching on.
I could see MAYBE the father-to-be acknowledging it or people the couple is very close to. But not a widespread acknowledgment. If a pregnant woman was showing, she might be in for a lot of "Happy Mother's Day" whether she wants them or not. So that's kind of beyond her control

But, if she's not showing, then seeking them out would be attention seeking. Given all of the things that can go wrong with a pregnancy, I don't understand why anyone would tell anyone outside of their close circle of friends/family or people at work who will be affected by the maternity leave. The more people told, the more people who have to be told when something goes wrong.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login