Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"My daughter has 4 kids and got a $9000 income tax refund" angry smiley

Posted by CrabCake 
Re: "My daughter has 4 kids and got a $9000 income tax refund" angry smiley
October 16, 2012
Why the FUCK are these cows illiterate? Every fucking one of them! Why?

Where the FUCK did you come from CUNT? How did ya get here? Did ya google 'I hate my kyds', 'I want to kill my brats', or WHAT? You did something like that to get to this site.

The stupid burns.

Too bad it doesn't kill.

Jesus fucking christ, the sheer amount of illiteracy in that post...

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
October 16, 2012
Hey trish, don't post garbage here where you aren't wanted, and I won't go to where you "work" and slap the dicks out of your mouth. Deal?

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
October 16, 2012
trish
Excuse me to all of you that think that the refund check should ONLY.be used for the KIDS you are judging ALL single moms like we are all worthless money suckers from the state. I work 80-90 hours a week to pay my bills and take care of my children I PAY my RENT 1025.00 a month CAR INSURANCE 112.00 PHONE 60.00 ELECTRIC 80.00 and whatever my kids need plus gas to travel back and forth to work my kids needs come before mine all year long . And I pay almost 400 in taxes out of each check so I have every right to go out when I get my refumd and buy a couple things I NEED for a change that I go without so.my kids have what they need.

I take care of my kids!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrieking babbies are the most effective birth control on earth.
October 16, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
Hey trish, don't post garbage here where you aren't wanted, and I won't go to where you "work" and slap the dicks out of your mouth. Deal?

Yeah, she should keep 'em in her mouth so she won't get knocked up any more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
October 16, 2012
Only a worthless money sucking moo troll would revive an old thread.
October 16, 2012
Trish-Moo Lows:
Excuse me to all of you that think that the refund check should ONLY.be used for the KIDS you are judging ALL single moms like we are all worthless money suckers from the state. I work 80-90 hours a week to pay my bills and take care of my children I PAY my RENT 1025.00 a month CAR INSURANCE 112.00 PHONE 60.00 ELECTRIC 80.00 and whatever my kids need plus gas to travel back and forth to work my kids needs come before mine all year long . And I pay almost 400 in taxes out of each check so I have every right to go out when I get my refumd and buy a couple things I NEED for a change that I go without so.my kids have what they need.eye rolling smiley SO typical, Moo-Bitch sense of entitlement for no other reason then she fucked without birth control and can't choose a decent man to father her brats! Trish, ALL ADULTS work, pay taxes, pay all ther bills like rent, car insurance, gas, etc......It's what ADULTS are expected to do, ie: PAY THEIR OWN WAYS. People without children do all of that too and DO NOT get back these hefty refunds to assist you in living your CHOSEN lifestyle! :sx

NO ONE gives a shit if your kids have the latest fashion accessories, that is YOUR problem and yours alone, regardless of what all you may have to "go without!", and judging by most of the single-moos lifestyles I have witnessed, that isn't much! I doubt you "get that" because you are selfish and stupid or you would not have all these "halves", Heinz 57, hodge- podge kids you can't properly support. It isn't fair UNchilded people PAY IN and you only TAKE OUT, for no other reason than you are a worthless and mindless SLUT who sleeps with every guy who shows a feigned passing interest in you long enough to make a baby you OBVIOUSLY can't afford.
angry flipping off

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
October 16, 2012
Sorry but you lost any semblance of credibility when you said you worked 80-90 hours a week. As if anyone would believe that.

You do not work 13 hours a day, 7 days a week. How asinine.

You should've picked a more realistic number, like 40, even 50 hours a week. My guess is, you have no idea how many hours an actual work week is, because your only "work" consists of popping out kyddies and spending your welfare benefits.
October 16, 2012
I also don't believe she pays anywhere near a thousand dollars a month in rent. I lived in a resort area in a 3b/2ba and it wasn't that much.

I think she's just grabbing numbers out of the air.

But, even if she did pay a grand a month in rent -- which she doesn't -- then it's her dumbass fault for not finding a cheaper place and living within her means.
October 16, 2012
cfchevygirl
My guess is, you have no idea how many hours an actual work week is, because your only "work" consists of popping out kyddies and spending your welfare benefits.

BINGO!

Hey Moocunt Trish, fuck off and die.
cflauren
The FUCK?! Shit, last year I got a divorce (all for the better), and worked my ass off - as I always do! - and somehow managed to OWE the IRS for the first time in my life.

Yet, these cunts lie on their backs, and instead of working, fuck all day and shit out sprogs... and then get PAID for it?!

FUCK!

ranting

I worked two jobs for the past couple of years and I ended up OWING taxes to the state and my federal tax refund went down an obscene amount compared to when I worked just one job. And that chart really pisses me off. So I have no kids and get a paltry $457, but squeezing out one loaf it jumps to $3000? That shit just reinforces the stereotype that the childfree have endless amounts of income and apparently don't have bills or a need for shelter and food.

Hey, MooCuntTroll, you're fucking welcome for that tax refund. I could have used that money that I WORKED FOR AND EARNED RIGHTFULLY AT TWO JOBS I FUCKING HATED and have my head above water financially. I could at least have something in savings. But no, I'm fucking subsidizing the bastards YOU decided to have instead of you taking full financial responsibility for them. Maybe if that were the case, you and the other whores like you might have put a little thought before spreading your legs for every man that looked at you.

Lurking MooCunts: I reserve full rights to give you dirty looks and comments when I see you and your brats acting like the worthless pieces of shit you all are because when I'm paying for your lifestyle, I get to do whatever the fuck I want.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
October 17, 2012
As for this 'open border' nonsense, it has to benefit someone to have these neuveau serfs pour into this country. These serfs drive down the wages of everyone else, and not just for 'jobs americans won't do' (which, in some areas, is a farkin lie).
which probably is the point: to turn this nation into a bunch of serfs who are too busy clawing and scrabblin for surivavl then to deal with the liberal bleeding hearts who helped to turn it into a serfdom in the first place.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 17, 2012
One of my husband's friends brags about how much money he gets for tax refunds and the kicker? He is in such a low income bracket that he doesn't even pay taxes to begin with. My hubby has to grind his teeth and try really hard not to tell him off or demand that he thank us for giving him money every year out of our paychecks. The sad thing is that even I admit that despite that bragging, he really is a good friend so we put up with it. I think my husband finally did tell him that those reminders really steam him and he quit doing it, but it was hard to see how angry my husband would get afterwards. bye bye at least one third of our paychecks every week for taxes, health insurance, etc and he's laughing when he gets his check for THOUSANDS every year.
Edit: this friend has two kids.
October 17, 2012
CrabCake
Was talking to a co-irker yesterday. This woman is about 50 and has 4 kids by at LEAST two baybeedaddies. She was a granny in her late 30s. Her kids in turn went on to breed multiple times with multiple gamete-contributers, to the tune of untold sums of public benefits, to which they all feel absolutely entitled.

Yesterday this woman was talking about one of her daughters, who is a single moo with 4 kids. When she said "Tawanna has 4 kids, so she got $9000 back in taxes this year" it was All. I. Could. Fucking. Do. not to bite my lip to the point of gushing blood. Nine thousand "back" in taxes? Hmmmmm...and how much did she PAY in taxes in the first place? ANYTHING??

I loathe our tax "system" with the fire of 100000000 suns. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

Dear co-irker

It's not a refund. It is called legalized robbery from people such as me who work and chose not to have kids.
October 17, 2012
What pisses me off royally, among other things, is the fact these WIC-Welfare Whores only have to "earn" about $3400 and they qualify for the "earned income tax credit", which is approximately 3k EACH for the first two and then lesser amounts for each successive loaf. I don't know the precise amount, but I think it caps off around 7k. However, they STILL "get back" all they paid in, due to their low incomes, which is how these cunts end up with 9k "refund" checks when in essence they only actually "earned" about $3400 and got half THAT back as well! It's nothing more than additional welfare disguised as "earned" income tax credits. I found all this out the last time I worked in a restaurant among a bunch of these bitches.angrily flogging with a whip

They would clock in on the computer and check their accumulative yearly wage totals and yell out to one another, "I am up to $2700! Hell yeah, I'll be "retiring" by Christmas!". THIS is what they do, which is why industries like the restaurant business have such a difficult time keeping employees and are so well known as revolving doors when it comes to re-hiring these lazy cows. They ONLY come back to work when it's time to "earn" their $3400 again! I have worked with some who plan it so well, they will literally work their asses off for about 3 months, and then quit right around Christmas and you won't see them back reapplying until late August. They will get their "rapid refund" in early January and that covers them, along with their WIC-SNAP and other welfare freebies, until they have to go "earn" that $3400 again.:headbrick

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
October 18, 2012
nomooingzone
EITC, Child Tax Credit, day care credit (which can include summer camp), dependent deductions, tuition tax credits for private school or public school extracurricular programs (if your state allows them), and the mortgage interest credit (larger if you have a bigger house b/c you have kyds). Those are just a few off the top of my head.

I love the earned income credit. Especially after all those years of paying a shitload of tax and getting back 200$ if that
October 18, 2012
cfchevygirl
I also don't believe she pays anywhere near a thousand dollars a month in rent. I lived in a resort area in a 3b/2ba and it wasn't that much.

I think she's just grabbing numbers out of the air.

But, even if she did pay a grand a month in rent -- which she doesn't -- then it's her dumbass fault for not finding a cheaper place and living within her means.

Actually, the rent she claims she pays is typical for a cheap 2-bedroom in my area. It isn't unrealistic at all.

ETA: cfchevygirl - The area you live in has some of the lowest rental rates anywhere in the US (and I'm assuming salary rates are corresponding to that), except perhaps Alaska.

However, I'm hard-pressed to believe the "80-90 hours a week" part of her story.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
October 18, 2012
I buy the rent part; my rent cost far more than my mortgage does. I don't buy her workweek story. 80-90 hours are 12+ hour work days, 7 days a week. Short of a newly minted lawyer, I don't know anyone who works that much.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
A few months ago I overheard a couple of moos in work talking in the break room. One was telling the other how her sister was planning to drop another sprog so they could claim the extra benefits.

They both agreed with each other that this was a good idea because the fresh loaf would just wear all the hand-me-down clothes from the existing 3 shitlets and food would be just a little extra. In their mind this wouldn't cost much more to the household but would bring in much more benefit cash that the parunts spent on themselves.

What a reason to be born. Fucking disgusting entitled breeder mentality.
October 18, 2012
navi8orgirl
I buy the rent part; my rent cost far more than my mortgage does. I don't buy her workweek story. 80-90 hours are 12+ hour work days, 7 days a week. Short of a newly minted lawyer, I don't know anyone who works that much.

yes, and lawyers usually don't have to take care of a kid, or they at least have a wife or something who takes care of everything for them. If you have to work a second job "to pay for daycare", then don't work a second job and be your own fucking daycare! Doesn't twice the jobs require twice the daycare? The kids have to be in school all day and there are "after school" programs for people who pick them up after they get out of work.

"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

October 18, 2012
I had been looking for a 2 bedroom apartment both in my city and region in July and August this year.
It was between $650-$750 for scummy scary places, and $750-$900 for semi-decent but still bad neighbourhood apartments.
October 18, 2012
I have a friend who rents a two-bedroom in one of the least costly towns near Boston (on the Blue Line - and those of you familiar with the area know what that means) and it's $1050. It's the lowest price-range available before you're talking syringes, crack-pipes, and used rubbers in the hallway.

October 18, 2012
SlumSlut
I have a friend who rents a two-bedroom in one of the least costly towns near Boston (on the Blue Line - and those of you familiar with the area know what that means) and it's $1050. It's the lowest price-range available before you're talking syringes, crack-pipes, and used rubbers in the hallway.

Agreed. I live in the Bay Area of CA and I live in a shit neighborhood and I pay $1050 for a very small 1 bedroom apartment. If you pay less than that around here, the place is either one single room or it's in an even more terrifyingly shitty area than I am.

If anyone wants to know the price ranges for rent, just go to craigslist, the Bay Area and NYC will give you a stroke.

October 18, 2012
Dingo8YourBaby
SlumSlut

Agreed. I live in the Bay Area of CA and I live in a shit neighborhood and I pay $1050 for a very small 1 bedroom apartment. If you pay less than that around here, the place is either one single room or it's in an even more terrifyingly shitty area than I am.

If anyone wants to know the price ranges for rent, just go to craigslist, the Bay Area and NYC will give you a stroke.

I want to be clear that I'm not defending the "right" to shit loaves and get free money for it. I just wanted to point out that $1000 or more is quite common to pay for a studio-to-2-bedroom in most NON-CRACKVILLE major metropolitan areas.

ETA: If anyone can find a Craig's List ad that contradicts this, I'd love to pass it on to my friend. But it will be taken before she gets the chance to respond, so never mind.

October 18, 2012
Oh yeah, I was just trying to back up the same point. I don't want to be viewed as defending an idiot either. It's just really damn expensive to live in some areas.

October 18, 2012
Dingo8YourBaby
Oh yeah, I was just trying to back up the same point. I don't want to be viewed as defending an idiot either. It's just really damn expensive to live in some areas.

I totally agree with this statement.

It can be damn difficult to get a place that I could afford on a very fixed income, that was not a scary home.
I found one single place in many hours of searching.
Settling in here is far far different in lifestyle than I was used to.
Frankly I am still shocked and numbed by how little choice there was and am adapting to a very different living situation.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login